chapter eleven.

Love Melody (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter eleven.

 

“I’m sorry

The heart that I didn’t get to show you

The answer that you didn’t get to hear

I will visit you with the white snow and tell you

I will tell you while looking at your eyes

The love that you gave me

I want to give it all to you now”

Infinite – White Confession (하얀 고백)

 

Luhan POV

 

            I still can’t forgive myself after that incident. The fall breeze already left now, and the winter breeze start to greet me. I don’t want to start this winter without her. I’m really sorry because I didn’t realize how pale she is, how her expression changed every now and then. I think I don’t know her that much. Maybe I even didn’t know her at all. I’m very ashamed of myself. I hate myself.

“Luhan, good morning.” Youngjae greeted me.

I raised my hand without even stared at him anymore.

“Hey, I know you’re mad at yourself. But it’s really not your fault. You should listen to me once,” he frowned and sat next to me.

“How could I? I’m the one that’s guilty here, it’s because of me she—“

“No you’re not.”

I looked up and found Kyuhyun staring at me coldly.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“I’m sorry if I’m really harsh at you last time. Miyoung forced me to apologize. You don’t know, so there’s no reason to blame you, I’m beyond mad and worried that time, sorry.” Kyuhyun said.

“And sorry to made you jealous. Miyoung said sorry too. Actually Miyoung is my cousin. She’s sick, so that’s why I’m transferred here, to take care of her if something happened.” He explained.

I gaped slightly. So that’s just a plan? A plan to made me jealous? To make sure if I really love her? That’s ridiculous, but I appreciate her effort for me.

I snapped my head towards him.

“How’s her?”

“She’s still not fine, but it’s better than last time,” Kyuhyun said.

I let out a relieved sigh. Kyuhyun looked to the side and widened his eyes.

“What are you doing here? You should be in the hospital!” He quickly approached her.

Is it what I think? Is that Miyoung? She looks so pale.. and sick. Is she okay?

“The doctor said I could come visit school for a few hours, maybe this is the last time I visit this school,” she said the last words softly.

I could feel my heart stopped. The last time? That means.. I couldn’t see her again?

I stared at her sadly. She caught my gaze and gave me a smile. How could she still smiled at me after what happened?

Miyoung whispered something to Kyuhyun. He looks hesitant at first, but left the place. Miyoung walked towards me and sat next to me. The warmness from her radiated to me. She sneezed a few times. I gave her my jacket, she stared at me shocked but quickly thanked me.

“Hey, Mrs. Lee called me, I should go first,” Youngjae stood up and waved at me a little before ran away.

I felt the cold stabbed my skin, however, just sat beside her could made me warmer even for a bit. She looks very cold.

“Should we go in?” I looked at her worriedly.

“What? N-no, it’s okay,” Miyoung smiled.

“You look really cold,” I said again.

Miyoung shook her head and smiled again. We bot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter