special chapter II (part two)

Love Melody (Editing)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Date : 3rd of August, 2013

 

I’m happy right now. Yes, I am. Luna just got together with Onew, her newest crush. Yeah, she likes several people in the past and they didn’t like her back. She’s always sad about this, and moved on to another guy. But she easily moved on to other guy, unlike me.

“Chukhahae Lunaaa~” both Seohyun and I chorused happily.

Luna just can’t stop grinning from ear to ear—not literally though. I bet she’s really happy right now. I remembered how they gave each other the first cake on my birthday and his birthday. I don’t know, apparently our birthday date is the same.

I saw the photo where Onew gave his first cake to Luna and Luna fed him a piece of cake too. I’m a little bit sick of the fluffiness, but still, I’m happy that they’re happy. There’s also an issue that Onew will confess to her that day, but it turns out he isn’t. Luna cried hard, and I didn’t know what to do. I’m still star-struck because of my birthday prank.

The three of us—me, Luna and Seohyun—sat in front of Luhan’s class. The three of us just stared at the bushes in front of us, absorbed in our own world.

“Yaah! Luhan! You have to do it today since I already done it!” Onew shouted from the class, whilst Luhan walked away.

I stared at Luhan’s laughing face. Do what? He has to do what? I suddenly became frightened. I don’t know, my heart suddenly became heavy. I suddenly have a bad feeling.

 

In the middle of the day, I can’t help but to yawn. Seohyun is talking to Taeyeon endlessly, while here I am, staring at the empty field.

“Yaah! Yoona! Go to class now!” Krystal shouted.

I turned to their direction and saw Yoona grinned bashfully while running—more like walking away. I tilted my head in curiosity while listening to their conversation.

“No! Why would I want to?” Yoona yelled still with that grin.

I felt uneasy. I think it has something to do with Luhan. I shook that feeling out of myself and began to staring into space again.

 

It’s already the second time now. And I’m getting irritated. I keep seeing Yoona walking back and forth passing her class. I’m 50% sure it’s about Luhan. I’m still hesitating a bit, but the clues led there.

“Come on Yoona! Go in! Luhan is inside!” one of their classmate shouted while laughing.

M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter