Chapter 8

Under the Moonlight

"Hyung.. we saw her parents.." Baekhyun said to Suho once they reached home.

"And?" Suho asked.

"They're one of us..." Baekhyun said.

"what!?" The others who were listening exclaimed.

"But Yoojin is..normal..." Sehun said.

"She is.. but her parents aren't... Hyung do you think you can find out?" Baekhyun asked.

"I'll try..." Suho said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, you got up to get ready and waited for them to pick you up. At around the same time yesterday, you went out of the house and you saw Kris together with Tao waiting for you.

"Good morning.." you managed to say out and smiled at them.

"Morning Yoojin! You should smile more.. you look pretty when you smile.." Tao said and invited you to the car. You took the back seat while Tao and Kris remained in the front seat. You were looking out of the car and admiring the scenery along the way.

"Beautiful.." you said.

"Wow! you're progressing fast... seems like the soccer therapy worked.." Kris said and you chuckled.

Soon you reached the house and exited the car. The moment you stepped out of the car, you looked up to see Kai in his room, looking at you from the window. You were interrupted by Tao, "Come on, let's go in!" and you followed him into the house.

"annyeong Yoojin!" Everyone greeted you and you bowed back.

"So how's your progress?" Lay asked.

"She's doing great!" Tao exclaimed.

"Show us! Say all our names!" Xiumin requested.

"Xi...xiu..mi..min.." you said while stuttering.

"wow!!" Xiumin exclaimed and clapped.

"my turn now! Who am I?" Luhan asked.

"L..Lu..H..Han.." you said and then turned to Chen, "Ch...chen.." Chen looked at you and smiled. Then you started naming all of them one by one until Baekhyun. That's when Kai came down.

"Hey what's my name?" Baekhyun asked, snapping you back to reality while you were staring at Kai, again. You turned back to look at him.

"B..Bae..Baek..Hy..Hyun.." you said and he smiled at you.

"Now the last person.. Do you remember his name?" D.O asked and pointed to Kai. You looked at him and then at Kai and nodded.

"Kai." you said, smoothly and fluently, without stuttering. Although his name was pronounced as 'Ka-ee', but you managed to say it fluently. You didn't realised it but the rest did. *She is interested in him...* Baekhyun thought. Just then, Suho received a phone call. He stepped out to answer it and came back in with a serious face and signaled for Baekhyun to go out with him.