Ricky's Secret

Coffee Prince

Chunji's POV

'The next day was the worst. I wasn't able to concentrate. I looked at him the whole time. L.joe. He talked with a customer and smiled. Why did I had to fall in Love with a guy?' 

 

Flashback:

After L.joe brought me home, I called Niel. He is my best friend and he is the only one who understands me. I asked him: "What should I do?" "What happend?" he asked calmy. "I don't know, but everytime I see L.joe i blush or i am not able to talk properly." "So you fell in Love with him." "N-No way! I am a guy, Niel!" "Is that your problem? Guys can like other guys, too." "But-" "Maybe he likes you, too. Why don't you confess?" "Confess?! How should I do that?" "Tomorrow after work. I'll tell L.joe, that you want to tell him something, ok?" "But i am not sure if I really like him. What if he rejects me? And What if-" "Chunji-hyung! L.joe won't reject you. I am sure... but..." "What's wrong Niel?" "huh? Nothing... I have to hang up now. bye." "bye." 

Flashback End

'I still wonder why Niel sounded so sad yesterday. Did something happen?' 

 

Niel's POV 

'Should I tell Chunji-hyung? He may not know this, but Ricky likes L.joe-hyung, too. After the call with Chunji-hyung, I called Ricky and told him that Chunji-hyung likes L.joe-hyung. I told him that he'll confess tomorrow. He was really shocked and even started crying. 'What should I do? I want to help them, but how?' I ruffled my hair. "Love is complicated...", I mumbled. "What are you talking about?" I turned my head and saw L.joe smirking. "Nothing..." 

I went to Ricky who was sitting on the stairs. "Hyung, what should I do? Chunji-hyung is going to confess to L.joe hyung!" "..." "Niel-hyung?" "Y-yes?" "What's wrong?" I knelt down. "Sorry, Ricky... I told Chunji-hyung, that he should confess to L.joe-hyung... I'm so sorry..." "It's ok.." I sighed. Then I looked at Chunji-hyung. He stood there and stared at L.joe-hyung. I smirked. Then I went towards him and told him : "Chunji-hyung, you are too obvious..." "really?" He said and blushed. "Yes. And please try to concentrate." "ok..." 

 

Chunji's POV:

I went to the kitchen. C.A.P-hyung and Changjo were there and discusted about something. When I opened the door, Changjo started whisteling and C.A.P-hyung turned around. Then I walked in. Changjo sighed and said "C.A.P-hyung it's just Chunji-hyung." "Just?" I asked angrily. "N-No I mean-" "We thought you are L.joe.", C.A.P-hyung said. "Why? Did he do something?" C.A.P and Changjo looked at me and then Changjo said "In 2 days is L.joe-hyungs birthday." "And we want to surprise him with a big party. "Oh..", I said. 

'In 2 days is his birthday?! I totaly forgot! What should I buy for him? Clothes? A new cap? or-' "Chunji-hyung?" "Y-yes?" "You haven't listen to me, right?" "What did you say?" I asked and smiled. Changjo sighed. "Do you want to sing at his birthday?" "Y-Yes!" "Can you please tell Niel about the party? I am busy right now." "Ok" I went to Niel, but he was busy with serving customers. "Chunji-hyung, can you help me? Ricky doesn't feel well. He fell down the stairs and L.joe had to help him. Can you go upstairs and look for Ricky?" "Shouldn't I help you?" "No, it's ok. I can ask Changjo for help." "Ok." 

I went upstairs and stopped at the door. I heard L.joe and Ricky talking. My eyes widen while hearing their conversation,

 

Ricky's POV

After I fell down the stairs, Niel asked L.joe if he could carry me to the changing room. L.joe nodded and lifted me up. He carried me in bridal-style. I blushed and Niel whispered: "Good luck". I smiled at him. Then in the changing room he put me on the couch and looked for a bandage. Then he sat next to me and wrapped the bandage around my wrist. It only took 2 Minutes, but i wanted to talk with him. This is my chance to confess. Before he could go out of the room, I pulled him back. "Do you need something?", he asked. I nodded. "Do you like me?" I asked him. "Yes. You are my friend. Why should I hate you?" he said. "No... I mean do you love me?" "Why do you ask?" he said and went one step back. "B-because I-I like you..." I said and lifted my head to see his reaction. He seemed very confused. "You like me...?" I nodded. "Sorry.. but I don't like guys..." He turned around and went downstairs. 

I felt tears rolling down my cheeks. 'I got rejected and this was my first confession...' Suddenly I felt a hand on my Shoulder. It was Chunji-hyung's hand. 

 

Chunji's POV

"What happend? Why are you crying?" I asked him. "It's nothing.. My wrist hurts a bit.." I nodded and then went downstairs. Niel looked at me worried. I sighed and started working.

 

After work Niel and I went home together. "Hey, Niel.." I said to him. "Yeah? What's wrong?" "Did you knew that Ricky likes L.joe, too? After you told me that I should look for Ricky I heard him confess to L.joe." "I knew that.." "Why didn't you tell me?" "Because you liked him, too." "Oh... ok." Suddenly I remembered L.joe's birthday. "Niel, L.joe's birthday is in 2 days. Changjo wanted to make a surprise party. Don't forget to buy a gift for him." "ok. See you tomorrow. Bye" "Bye!", I said and waved at him. 

 

 

 

Ok... This was Chapter 2. 

Sorry for not updating earlier, But my Computer didn't work.

Thanks to all my readers :)

Don't forget: Happy Birthday my bias L.joe <3

 

tumblr_m7m8j2YqZH1rxm3vno2_1280.jpg

Yoko-chan~