This weird feeling

Coffee Prince

Chunji's POV

"Chunji-hyung, please take this to table two!", Ricky shouted. I turned around, took the plates and looked for table two. At table two, there were two girls who were staring at me the whole time. I went to them. "Here, your strawberry cake and your cup of coffee", I said and tried to put on my best smile. They looked at me and then one of them said:"Where is L.joe?" I sighed. "L.joe has a day off today...", I said. "Why? He has promised that he'll come today." she said. "No, Today he has a day off.", I replied and tried to not getting angry. 'L.joe is mine... W-What am I thinking?! I am a Guy!' I thought and went to the counter.

Suddenly the door opened and L.joe came in. "Sorry, for coming late.", he said and went upstairs to change his clothes. After he was done, Niel talked to him: "L.joe-hyung?" "Yes?" "I thought you have a day off today? What happend?" "Changjo called me. He said he wasn't able to come to work. So I replaced him." "Ok", Niel said.

I smiled. 'He is so kind. Even thought he has a day off today, he immediately came after hearing that Changjo can't come. He is handsome, smart and so kind... Maybe this is why I Like- Wait! What am I talking about?!' "Chunji-hyung! Are you daydreaming again? We have to work. Stop smiling like an Idiot!And Why are you blushing?" "I am not blushing!" "And why is your face red like a tomato?" Ricky said and slapped me. "Yah! I'm your hyung!" "Than stop daydreaming and Help us!" He turned around and went to a customer. I sighed. Than I went to the counter and took a break. I took out a cup, put some coffee in and poured water into the cup."Niel, where is the sugar?" I asked"On top of the cupboard in the box downstairs. L.joe-hyung wanted to get the boxBut he hasn't returned yet. Can you look for him?" Niel asked me. I nodded and went downstairs. 

Downstairs I saw L.joe. He stood on tiptoe, trying to get the box. But because he was too short, he wasn't able to took the box. I stood at the door and looked at him. It was cute to see how annoyed he was, because he wasn't able to reach it. "You can't reach the box?", I asked him. He turned around and looked at me. Than he nodded. I went towards him and took out the box easily. I gave him the box. He pouted. "I could do that too..." he mumbled. I smirked. I turned around and wanted to went upstairs, but L.joe stopped me. He held on my shirt. "What's wrong?" I asked him. "Thank you..." he mumbled and walked past me. I stood there. I felt my face getting redder. 

After work I had to clean the Cafe alone because I daydreamed all the time. "Stupid Punishment..." I said and took the broom. "Your fault. Why were you daydreaming?" someone said. I turned around and saw L.joe leaning at the wall. "Why are you still here?" "I wanted to help you. Should I go home?" "No. Thank you for helping me..." "You're welcome." he said and smiled his special L.joe-smile. Every time when I see this smile I become goosebumps, My heart beats faster and I noticed that my face turned red. I turned around and swept the floor. I saw him smirking. 

When we were done with cleaning he took me home. In front of my house we were chatting for some minutes. Than he said: "I have to go now. See you tomorrow." "Yes, See you." "And sleep well..." he mumbled. "Y-Yeah, You too." I went into my appartment and went immediately in the bathroom. I looked in the mirror. My face was complety red. 

What's wrong today? Why am I blushing all the time? 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry, because I didn't updated earlier. 

I think this chapter is short...

I try to update tomorrow... 

I felt bad for people who subscribed me...

Sorry!

Yoko-chan