Our sad story

Coffee Prince

Chunji's POV

It was sunday and I decided to do nothing. I laid in my bed the whole day and relaxed. Sometimes I got up and listened to music.

My hobby was singing, so I practiced a little bit, as well:

One man loves you.

That man loves you with all his heart.

Everyday like a shadow he follows you around

When that man smiles he crying on the inside

 

How much longer

Do I have to just look at you alone

This Love like the wind

This worthless Love

If I keep trying will it make you fall in love with me

come a little bit closer

Just a little bit

If I take one step closer to you,

Then you take two steps back.

I'm the one who loves you

Right now by your side

That man is crying

While singing this song, I suddenly felt tears in my eyes. I quickly wiped my tears away and looked outside the window. There were children playing and having fun outside. I smiled. 'lucky children...'

I turned around and went to my bed. I sat down and looked at the wall. 

Then I looked at my table. There was a picture from me and my family. My father and my mother with my older brother. My father and my Mother are divorced. My Mother was so shocked that she became really ill and now she is in the hospital. My older brother doesn't live in Korea, because of his work. And I am such a bad son, who can't support my motherr because of my stupid Love-problems.

'Should I go and visit her?' I thought. Then suddenly my phone rang. "Hello?" I said. "Hi, here is L.joe. Do you have any time right now? I want to visit my parents." He said. "Yes ok" I hung up and went to L.joe and CAP-hyungs' appartment. 'Lucky him... He still have parents' I thought. L.joe opened the door and we both went to his parents. I just went with him. "How is your mother?" he asked me.

I swallowed. L.joe and the others didn't know that my mother is ill. They only knew that my parents are divorced. "Uh..... my mother.. she is in hospital..." I felt tears in my eyes again, but quickly wiped them away. "Oh... sorry." He replied. 

"How are your parents?" I said and wanted to change the subject. "My parents..? They are fine... I think.." He said. Suddenly we went in another way to the graveyard. "so your parents are..." I said shocked. "Yes they don't live anymore." He saiid and looked to the sky. His eyes looked really sad now. "Sorry.." I said. Suddenly he laughed. "Deja-vu." he said.

But I still could see his sad face. Then he took out some flowers and put them in front of a special grave. It was full with flowers.

"Why are there so many flowers?" I asked. "Today is the day my parents died." "What happend?" "It was a car accident. My father was drunk and he drove the car. I was still 10 when this happend. CAP's family led me stay with them."

"Ok. I am done. We can go home now." He said and went past me. I could see tears in his eyes. "Hey Chun-" before He could end his sentence I pulled him to me. I hugged him. "I can see that you are crying.." I mumbled. He didn't say anything, I could hear him crying. 

After he stopped with crying we sat down on a bench. "Thank you.." he mumbled and wiped his tears away.

"hey L.joe, Do... Do you remember my confession?" I looked at him. He nodded slowly. "Can you please answer my question?" I asked. "I...Can you please give me a little bit time?" He said. "Huh?! You mean..?" He stood up and went away. I could see him blushing.

 

L.joe's POV

'Aish... so embarrassing... But, I really don't know if I like him or not...' I went home and threw myself on my bed. "Did something happen?" C.A.P-hyung asked me. I shooked my head. "Nothing~" i replied cutely.

 

 

 

Chapter 11

The Song Chunji sang is "That man". Actually the song the song calls "That woman" from baek  ji young.

While writing this Chapter I heard the cover from Kyuhyun (super junior)

 

Yoko-chan