I hate my life...

Coffee Prince

Chunji's POV

The next days were like every normal day: We went to work and at the evening we cleaned the shop together. Then we all go home. Nothing exciting happend. 

It was the whole week so, but then on Friday after work, L.joe wanted to talk with me.

"Do you need something?" I asked. "Uh... I... wanted to tell you that-" he suddenly got interrupted by somebody. "Chunji-oppa!" A voice said. I turned around and saw a girl.

I don't know why, but I felt that L.joe wanted to tell me something important, so I ignored the voice and said to L.joe "What's wrong?" He didn't said anything. 

Suddenly The girl ran towards me. It rembered me of the day when Luna came. On that day I wanted to tell him something and than everything became bad.

The girl hugged me and said "Oppa, don't you know who I am?" I shooked my head. "I don't know who you are" I replied. 

"What~ We are childhood friends. Don't you remember?" She said and pouted.

I looked at her with a disgusted face. 'only L.joe can pout cutely..' I thought. 

Suddenly L.joe turned around and said "I don't want to disturb you, so I go now. Ok?" The girl nodded, but I shouted "N-No L.joe! Don't you want to tell me something?" He shook his head and mumbled "It's not really important" then he walked away. 

I looked at the girl. "So.. what's your name?" "Guess what my name is~" she said and smiled. "I don't know!" I said. 

She sighed. "I am Sulli! Don't you remenber me?!" She said angrilly. "No...." I replied. "What do you want?" I asked her. "What I want? I want to be your girlfriend!" "Never!" I said immendiately.

"Why~?" She asked and pouted again. "Please, can you stop with your pouting?" I asked her. "Why? Do you think I am too cute?" She said and smiled. 

I tried to remember her. I think I know her, but I couldn't remember. The only think I knew was that she is my childhood friend.

"Why are you here? From who did you know that I work here?" "My mother and I came to visit you. Your neighboor said, that your mother is in hospital. So we went to your mother. She said that you work with some friends in a Cafe. So I searched every Cafe and asked if you work there."

"Really?" I asked. She nodded. She seemed very pround and that because she found me.

It's actually really easy, because there are only 5 Cafe's which are close to my house.

I sighed. "Where do you and your mother stay?" I asked her. "In your house. Your mother said we can stay there."

I my mind I facepalmed myself. "If you stay in my house, I won't sleep there. I am going to stay in my friend's house." I said. "Ok... but you have to come sometimes."

Suddenly Changjo came in. "Hey Chunji-hyung. We close the shop now. Why do you need so long...?" He looked at Sulli confused. "Who are you...?" He pointed to Sulli.

"I am sulli. Nice to meet you." "Yeah... Nice to meet you, too." Changjo said and fake smiled at her.

"ok. Chunji-hyung I put the keys on the counter. We all don't want to disturb you.." He turned around and went home with the others.

I looked after them. They all went home. Even L.joe. Sulli came to me. Should we go home, too? Your friends went home, so you have to stay with me, right?"

She took my hand and lauhghed. Suddenly someone pushed Sulli away.

It wasn't me. It was L.joe. He looked really angry. "Hey! Who do you think you are?" Sulli said.

"Let go of him" L.joe said. "Why should I? He is my boyfriend and in the future he'll be my cool husband~" She pulled my to her.

"Chunji, Is it true?" L.joe asked me. I just looked at him. His eyes looked sad. I couldn't say anything. I wanted to say something, but I couldn't open my mouth.

"It's true! Look, we have a couple ring!" Sulli said and took my hand. She wore the same ring.

I was shocked, because this ring was a special one. I got it from my mother. She said I should give it to my future wife. Where did she bought it?

It was impossible, because the ring is really old. You can't buy it. Maybe she took the other ring from his room.

L.joe knew, that there are only two of them. She was shocked.

"You said that, you like me... You wanted to give me some time..." He said.

"No. Chunji said to me that he only used you." Sulli said. "Come Chunji. We go now." She pulled me out of the Cafe and took me home.

At home I immendiately went in my room and closed the door. I ignored Sulli and her mother and cried. I cried the whole evening.

'How could she do this to me?' I thought. 'L.joe I'm so sorry...' I thought.

'My life was over.' This was a sentence I couldn't forget.

'Should I die now?' i thought. I sat on my bed and stopped crying. I went to my window and carefully opened the door. I sat down on the windowsill.

'Should I jump now?' I thought. Then I heard voices in front of my room. "Chunji? What's wrong? Did something happen?" It was Sulli's mother.

I didn't say anything. "Chunji I am going to open the door with a extra key, ok?" She said.

'... they will find out.' I swallowed. "Luckily my room is on the 2nd floor. So I can finally escape from all this pain." I mumbled.

Then I closed my eyes and jumped out.

Before I reached the floor I could hear Sulli's mother shouting my name.

But now it's over.....

 

 

 

Chapter 12

It's not the end so please don't stop reading :D

 

Yoko-chan