Chunji?!

Coffee Prince

Niel's POV

L.joe-hyung told us, that Sulli is dating Chunji-hyung. I was shocked, because I thought, he likes l.joe-hyung. So I decided to call him. 

I tried it all the time, but he never answers. 'Did something happend?' I thought and wrote a SMS to him.

But he didn't write back. 'Is he alright?' I sighed.

Why does everybody has so much problems. Why can't they be single. I mean, I don't need a wife or a husband. 

Love is too complicated for me.... Why do people have to marry? After some days they will get sick of it and get divorced.

Like my parents did. We all have problems with our parents: Chunji's parents are divorced, L.joe hasn't got any. CAP-hyung ran away from home and My parents are divorced, too.

The only normal people are Ricky and Changjo.

I only live with my father. Even though he always came home drunk and doesn't earn much money, I don't really care.

As long as I have enough money for the house. 

 

After one week, we all realized that Chunji-hyung didn't come. So we all visited him. But Sulli opened the door and told us that he is just ill and has to rest. We nodded and went home.

But something was wrong: When he is just ill, why doesn't he write a SMS and told us that? 

 

 

L.joe's POV

'He didn't come today.. Is he really ill?' I thought. "Maybe he had an accident?" Changjo asked. "Why do you think that?" Ricky said. "I mean, why doesn't he answers our SMS? Maybe he can't, because he is in hospital" 

I nodded. "It could be.. And maybe sulli didn't tell us, because she doesn't want us to disturb her"

"Do you still think, that he is going out with her?" C.A.P-hyung asked me. "Yes.. It looked real..." I replied.

We all went to the hospital and asked if Chunji was in there.

Suddenly we saw Sulli, who ran past us. We all followed her, till we were in front of a door. I opened the door a little bit and heard Sulli voice. Then I heard his voice:

"Hey Chunji, Are you awake?" "Why do you always call me like that? My name is Chanhee, right?" "But before the accident I used to call you like that" "Oh, ok"

"What wrong with him?" Ricky whispered. I shook my head. "I don't know." Then I opened the door. Ricky and Niel ran towards Chunji.

"Hey Hyung! Why didn't you answered my call?" Niel said and Ricky smiled. Chunji looked confused and asked. "Who are you? Hey, Sulli. Are these people friends of me?" 

"Of course we are friends of you!" Ricky said. But Sulli ignored him and said "No, these people were bad to you. They used to bully you, When you were in High school" 

"It's not true!" I shouted. I ran towards them "Hey Chanhee, Don't you remember me? I am L.joe!" I suddenly felt tears in my eyes. 

"I don't trust you..L.joe? I don't know anybody who has such a weird name." He said and looked at me. Sulli nodded "Yes, you guys should go away. Chunj has to rest." She suddenly smirked. 

Then the door opened and a woman came in. It was Sulli's Mother. "Hey Chunji, How are you?" "Oh, Mother!" He replied.

"MOTHER?!" He all shouted. "What are you talking about?" Changjo said. 

"Are you guys friends of him?" Sulli's mother said. "No, Sulli said that they bullied me in school." Chunji said. She nodded. 

"Could you please go away?" Chunji said. "We will go, but please answer this question: In which relationship are you with Sulli?" I asked him. "Sulli and I? Well, Sulli is my girlfriend and maybe she will be my wife in the future" He said and smiled. 

We all went out of the room. "What's wrong with him?" Niel asked. "Let's go to the doctor and ask him. 

We went to the doctor and asked him. "What's wrong with Chanhee?" CAP-hyung asked.

"He has got amnesia."

"Am- What?" Ricky asked. "That means, that he has lost his memories." 

"That means..." I mumbled. "What?" Changjo said. "Sulli told Chunji weird stuff about us. And because she is his girlfriend he trust her!" 

"You are right. We have to help him!" Ricky said.