L.joe's depression & the fake boyfriend

Coffee Prince

L.joe's POV

After the day Luna broke up with me, I had a mental breakdown. I laid in my bed for 1 week. The others came to visit me, but I locked my door. C.A.P-hyung came sometimes in my room and gave me something to eat, but I didn't eat anything.

I felt full, even thought I was hungry. I just laid there and stared at the wall. Sometimes I even had to throw out. I was getting thinner and thinner. I felt really bad. Many times I pass out, too. It was terrible. 

Today I came out of my room. I heard voices from the living room, so I decided to go to the bathroom first. I looked in the mirror: My face was completly pale and my arms and legs looked really thin. Before I weighed about 51kg. Now I only weighed about 45kg. I took a shower and changed my clothes. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. 

Then I went to the living room. I slowly opened the door and went in. "L.joe-hyung!" I heard Ricky saying. "Oh, L.joe. Are you awake?" C.A.P-hyung came to me. I nodded. The others looked at me worried. Maybe it was because I looked pale or because I lost so much weight. I sat down next to Niel. 

After some conversations they all went home. Only C.A.P-hyung and I were there. "Should I make something to eat for you?" He asked and wanted to go to the kitchen. "No. It's ok. I can make something by myself!" I replied quickly. C.A.P-hyung is total bad at cooking. He cooked something at Chunji-hyungs's birthday and after that day, we all couldn't eat anything for 4 days. 

I went in the kitchen and took out a cup of ramen. Then I went in my room. I sat down on my chair and started to eat. When I was done. I went to the kitchen and threw it in the dustbin. Then I went to C.A.P-hyung. "You still looked pale. Should I buy medicine for you?" "No.. I don't need some." 

I went in my room and took out my phone. I had hide it in under my bed. I had received 1 SMS. From Chunji-hyung:

Hey, L.joe

How are you? We all are worried. You looked really pale. How much do you weight now? 43kg? 47kg? Please come to the Cafe. We need some help.

Chunji

I stood up and tooked my bag. Then I went to the Cafe. It wasn't really full. I went in and greeted the others. Chunji-hyung smiled at me and I went upstairs. After I changed I aske "Where are the other customers?" "They all went away because the most customers are Chunji-hyung's and your regular customers" Changjo said. I sighed. Then I helped them.

While we were working some customers asked me, where I was or why I looked so pale. But I always replied "I was ill." 

At the break, I talked with Changjo. I asked him how he was and other things. Then he said "I have a 'fake girlfriend' now." "What? Why 'fake'?" "That's a really long story...." Then he started to tell me what happend:

 

Changjo's POV

Flashback

Chunji-hyung came to us and told us that Luna cheated on L.joe-hyung. I just nodded. 

After 2 days C.A.P-hyung told us that L.joe-hyung was sitting in his room and he didn't come out. We all were really worried. "Poor L.joe hyung" I said. Suddenly Niel came to me and pulled me upstairs. "Hey, Changjo. Do you like Ricky?"

"What are you talking about? Of course I like him. He is a good friend of me!" I replied. "No I mean: You knew that L.joe-hyung had rejected Ricky, right?" I nodded. "And he is really sad. So we thought that we should help him." I nodded again. "We thought that we could ask anybody to be his 'fake boyfriend'" I nodded. "Could you be his boyfriend?" "WHAT?!" "Please, Changjo. You reallly fit in this role. CAP-hyung had said that you likw Guys, too." "Too?" I asked. "Yes. I like guys, too. Do you have a problem?" "No..." "Ok. DO you want to be his boyfriend?" I nodded. "But only one moth, ok?" Niel-hyung smiled. I smiled crookedly.

Flashback end

 

L.joe-hyung smirked. "So you are Ricky's boyfriend?" I noddded. "And did you talk about it?" "No not really. It's weird to talk with him." He nodded. 

"Hey Changjo, L.joe! The break is over!" Chunji shouted. "Yes!" We both answered. 

Before L.joe-hyung could go, I pulled him back. "Do you need something?" he asked. "What is with Chunji? Did you rejected him?" "No... He just went away." "ok..." Then we both went to the others. 

 

 

Chapter 8

I really want to write about the OTPs...

but I don't want to end the story so quickly. -.-

Please understand 

Yoko-chan :3