What's going on?

Coffee Prince

Niel's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and looked to the right side. CAP-hyung was sitting there and he smiled. 

"Oh.. You're finally awake." I nodded and tried to sat up, but CAP-hyung pushed me back. "You should rest a little bit"

"What happend? I mean, I remembered that I spoke with Sulli and then 6 guys came.." I looked at my hand and sighed after I saw, that there were lots of bandages. 

"You were really lucky. I was on my way to our Cafe and saw you and the 6 guys." "And then?" "Before I went to you, I called L.joe and we both beated them up" He smirked. 

"Did you hurt yourself?!" I asked. "No.. I am ok and L.joe, too" I sighed in relief. "We both took you to the hospital, but the doctor said, that it wasn't bad so I let you stay here" 

I looked around. It was the first time that I was in his appartement. "You live with L.joe-hyung, right?" He nodded. "His parents died, so I let him stay here with me" "Ok..." "Do you need something? Should I make you something to eat?" He asked. "No.. I am not hungry"

Suddenly he pouted and said "Hey, You only say that, because I can't cook! You are like L.joe.." I quickly shook my head "No! I am really not hungry!" 

He smiled "Ok.. I have to change my clothes now. If you need something, you can call me" I nodded and he went upstairs. 

But I still was worried. CAP-hyung looked as if he was hurt. So I stood up and slowly went upstairs, too. I tried to be quiet and stopped in front of CAP-hyung's room. I slowly opened the door a little bit and saw CAP-hyung. He didn't wear a shirt, but I could see lots of bandages on his back.

Then I tried to close the door, but CAP-hyung saw me. He opened the door. "Hey did you see that?" He asked me. I nodded. "Why did you lie to me? You are hurt.. because of me." He ruffled my hair. "It's ok. I would do everything just to safe you..." 

I blushed. "Thank you.. Is L.joe-hyung hurt, too?" "Yes, not as much as I am. He said, that I shouldn't say it to Chunji" 

"I am sorry.." I said. "I was fault.. I just wanted to help you all, but You all got hurt" I suddenly started to cry. 

"I..I am r-really s-sorry.." "It's ok.. please don't cry.." CAP-hyung said and smiled at me. "You have to rest now. I have to rest, too" He said.

"..CAP-hyung..?" "Yes?" "What would you say, if you know that somebody likes you and that person is a guy?"

"I... Niel, do.. do you like me?"

 

 

 

Chapter 17 ^^

sry.. I read all comments and the most of you hate Sulli because of me :'(

I am really sorry.... 

Anyway, I finally wrote NAP :D 

 

Yoko-chan        sorry :(