Yoohoo~

Coffee Prince

Niel's POV

"What would you say, if you know that somebody likes you and that person is a guy?"

"I... Niel, do.. do you like me?"

I didn't respond. It would be too embarassing, if I would say "Yes, I like you and I always wanted to go out with you" or "No! What are you talking about?! I like you? No! Never!" 

If I would say "No" He would think, that I hate him. What should I do?

"Uh..No.. I mean, Uh.. A friend of me is interested in you and he asked me, if I could introduce him to you.." I lied and tried to sound realistic. "Oh.." He said and kinda looked dissapointed.

"Yes.." "What's his name?" He asked. "Uh...he..I...his name...Changbum..?" 

Changbum-hyung was a customer from our Cafe and he and Chunji-hyung are friends. He is really nice and I felt sorry for telling lies about him..

"Changbum? The customer from our Cafe?" "No..I mean yes! Uh..." "Hey, Niel, could it be, that you are telling lies?" "What? NO!" I said and treid to change the subject "ey, CAP-hyung.. Don't we have to go to the Cafe soon?" "Don't change the subject!" He said and looked at me. "Niel, tell me the truth: Is that true, that this Changbum-guy like me?" I shook my head. "No....I...I don't like you.." 

 

 

L.joe's POV

After this stupid fight with those 6 guys, I made a promise, that I would never do this again.

I got many scratch injurys. I sighed and went into the hospital to visit Chunji. I went towards his room and knocked. "Come in" I could hear Chunji say and opened the door.

He was sitting on a chair, in front of a table, playing with his phone. "Oh, helloo L.joe" He said and smiled. "Hi" I said and sat down on his bed. "Aren't you feeling well?" He asked and I wondered, how he noticed it. "No.. I am fine. Are you feeling better?" 

He nodded. "The doctor said, that I can go home in 3 days. Can I stay in CAP-hyung and Your appartement?" "Yes. I already asked him and he said, he don't mind." he laughed. 

"It's really boring here..Do you guys still work in the Cafe?" "Sometimes.. I am busy right now, Ricky and Changjo went to Japan for 2 months, CAP-hyung is too lazy and Niel has to rest for the next days" "What happend?" "He was being beaten up by some guys" "Oh..poor him.. Ricky and Changjo are in Japan?" "Yes. They needed some rest and Changjo wanted to spend some time with Ricky. Alone" I grinned "If you know, what I mean" 

He laughed. "But they both..they aren't a couple yet, right?" I nodded. "But I think, they like each other..." "Yes.. I think so, too" 

"Uh..L.joe?" "Yes?" "Can I ask you something? But you have to answer this question!" I nodded.

"You said, that I like you...and you said that you needed some time..but I want to know it now! Do you like me?" "Uh.."

I blushed. "I....yes. I like you, too" I finally said."Really?!" He smiled. "So..we are a couple, right?" I nodded and laughed. "What?" He asked. "You look so happy about it and it's..cute" He blushed.

"Uh...L.joe? We are a couple, right? so you shouldn't call me Chunji. Give me a nickname" "Chunji is your nickname.." I replied and laughed. He pouted. "I know what you mean.. what about Channie?" "Yes! and I call you...Byungie..?" 

 

Chunji's POV

He smiled awkwardly and looked away. "You don't like it?" "No..It's just..weird..Just call me L.joe, ok?" "Ok..." 

"Uh...Channie.. We are a couple, right? so can we...kiss?" I blushed and nodded.

He leaned his face towards me and our lips touched. Suddenly the door opened. "Hi~ Chunji, How are you today?" It was Sulli. I pushed him back and smiled at her. 

"Oh, Sulli. You didn't visit me for a long time... It was very boring without you~ I really missed you~" "Oh, I missed you, too~ But, why is he here?" She pointed at L.joe.

"I am just here, because I wanted to say Sorry" L.joe lied and stood up. He went towards the door and left the room. Sulli sighed and sat down next to me.

"Chunji, he really is a bad boy. Don't trust him!" 

I really don't understand, why she does this... Does she really wants to make my life worse?!

 

 

 

Chapter 18~

I am finally back ^^ 

next chapter will be about Changrick~

 

Yoko-chan