stalker team & Confession

Coffee Prince

Chunji's POV

Today is sunday. I woke up early in the morning and washed my face. I changed my clothes and ate breakfast. Then I called Niel and we both went to Luna's house. We hid behind some trees and waited. 10 Minutes later she came out of her house and looked at her phone. "Does she wait for somebody?" Niel said quietly. I shrugged. "I don't know." I replied. Then  a car parked in front of her house. A guy came out and went towards her. She hugged him and he kissed her on the forehead. She laughed and went in the car. They both drove away. "We have to follow them!" Niel said and jumped out of the bush. We both ran after the car. It was meaningless, because the car was too fast, so we took a taxi. 

They stopped in front of a big house. We both got out and followed them. Luna and that guy went inside the house. "What should we do now?" Niel asked. "We'll wait here till she is back" I said. He sighed. 

After one and a half hour she came out alone. She looked really happy. Because the guy wasn't there, she had to walk home. We followed her. While she was going she talked to herself: "Haha, this stupid L.joe. He is good looking, but still too immature. I don't need him. But it's funny to see this Chunji-guy getting jealous..." I clenched my fists. 'I hate her!' 

 

Niel's POV

'Poor Chunji-hyung... ' I thought, while we both went home. 'But what should we do about L.joe-hyung?' We went to Chunji-hyung. Chunji-hyung made something to eat and i waited in his room. Then I wrote a SMS to L.joe-hyung:

To: L.joe-hyung

L.joe-hyung, please break up with Luna!

 

From: L.joe-hyung

What are you talking about? Why should I break up with her?!

 

To: L.joe-hyung

She uses you! She doesn't love you! We saw her with a guy today!

 

From: L.joe-hyung

We? 

 

To: L.joe-hyung

Chunji-hyung and I! 

 

From: L.joe-hyung

I don't believe you. Did you really see her?

 

To: L.joe-hyung

Yes, I saw her. Please Believe me. I am telling the truth!

 

Then he didn't answer. Maybe he wanted to visit Luna and ask, if it's really true. I put my phone in my bag and went to chunji-hyung. "I wrote with L.joe-hyung" I said. He nodded. 

 

At the next day we had to work again. Everybody was there. Ricky came, too. Since our visit he came again, but he doesn't talk as much as before. C.A.P-hyung and Changjo didn't talk much. Chunji-hyung often tried to smile in front of the customers, but the customers said that it looked unreal. L.joe-hyung doesn't come to work often because of Luna.

I would like to help them, but it's really difficult. When I visit Chunji he often cries or dosen't talk. Today we had to close the Cafe earlier, because Chunji had a mental breakdown.

 

Chunji's POV

It was the worst. I couldn't do anything, because I don't know Luna. The second thing was, that I didn't want to hurt L.joe. After work we both walked home together. I didn't know how I should start. Then he said "We didn't talk for a long time, right?" I nodded. "Since Luna came..." I said. "Why don't you like her?" "Because..." "She is nice, pretty and smart. The best girlfriend!" "It's because... I like you." 

 

 

 

My 6. Chapter

I don't have enough time to write, but  I hope you guys like it :)

Please forgive me if there are some mistakes

I don't have any ideas right now :(

Yoko-chan~