The truth

Coffee Prince

Chunji's POV

I didn't know what really happed, but Sulli told me that I had amnesia. She told me that I am her boyfriend and had a car accident. 

I really couldn't remember who I was or which relationship I had with other people.

Sulli said that We were together for one year and that I and her were together since elemantary school. 

I trusted her, because she is my girlfriend. 

But then one day mysterious people came and talked to me. They were 5 people, but I couldn't remember their face or their names. 

Then one of them said "Hey Chanhee. Don't you remember me? I am L.joe!" I didn't know somebody with such a weir name. Was he a really from korea?

"L.joe...?I don't know somebody with such a weird name" I said. Then he asked me in which relationship I am with Sulli. I said that she is my girlfriend. Then they all left. This L.joe-guy looked sad. 

"Hey Sulli, This L.joe.. Was he really a bad guy?" She nodded. "Yes.. They bullied you and I used to help you all the time" "Thank you..." I said and smiled. "Don't I have a cellphone?" "Yes you have... wait I am going to get it" 

Then she left.

 

Sulli's POV

'He want his cellphone?' I already have it with me. But he has LOTS OF photos of this L.joe. Should I delete them. Yes...

I deleted the photos and gave him his phone. "Here.." "Thank you" He smiled. I really loved his smile...

 

Chunji's POV

Sulli gave me my phone. Then she left. 

I looked at my phone. Then I suddenly saw a file with photos from me and those guys and some from this L.joe! 

Who are they? Are they really bullies? It seems like Sulli deleted other files.. Should I trust her? 

I looked at the phone numbers I have. I could see that I had the number of L.joe. So I called him.

"Hello?" A voice said. "Hello? It's me. Chanhee. Or Chunji" "Chunji? Why do you call me? Do you even know who I am?" 

"I seemed to know you.. I saw photos on my phone." "Oh...Should I come to you?" "but the hospital is going to close soon.." "Then I am going to stay with you..." He said and hung up.

I blushed. 

After 5 Minutes L.joe came. He sat down next to me. 

"Can you tell me how I REALLY was?" He looked at me shocked. "Did you find out, that Sulli tricked you?" I nodded. "She said I don't know you, but I have photos of you.." 

He blushed. "Should I told you how you were? You were a nice guy. No, we didn't bullied you.. She just told you weird things." 

"So, she isn't my girlfriend?" He nodded. "You and her were childhood friends. She liked you, but you..." "Did I told you who I like?" He nodded and suddenly started to blush.

"You... Y-You liked me..It maybe sounds weird, but It's true..." "R-Really?" I blushed, too. "And.. What did you say? Does that mean that we are a couple?" 

He shooked his head. "I told you that I didn't know. I said to you that you should give me some time.. And before you had this mysterious accident I wanted to talk with you, but then SHE came.." 

"Sulli?" I asked. "Yes..." "Do I like her?" It was weird to ask, if I liked people or not.. but I could trust him. He seems like a close person.

"You... you said to me, that you and Sulli are a couple. I.. I was angry at you, but The others said that It's not true, because... because you liked me..."

I nodded. "Sorry, but I can't remember you all.. Not even the guy I like.." I felt tears in my eyes. He wiped them away and said "Don't cry.. We'll help you remember."

I smiled at him. "Thank you, but what about Sulli?" "You have to act as if nothing happen. I have to go now."

"B-But you said that you'll stay here.. with me" "Sulli will find out. I can't.." He smiled and then he left.

 

 

 

Chapter  14

I know.. Some of you maybe will think: First Luna and now Sulli. NO I don't hate them.. But I don't know lots of girl-groups...

And NAP.. You have to wait a little bit. I am going to write soon!!!

Yoko-chan :)