Our date

Coffee Prince

Ricky's POV

I tried to push Changjo out of my room, Because I wanted to change my clothes. "Why~ we are both guys!" He said again. "It's embarrassing!" I replied. "I don't look!" He said.

"Fine..." I turned around and went to my chair. I took the clothes I prepared yesterday. He sat down on my bed and looked to the door. He didn't look at me.

I started to take off my pants and threw it on my chair then I put on my jeans. Then I took off my t-shirt and looked for my t-shirt I wanted to wear, but It wasn't there anymore. "Do you want this?" Changjo suddenly said and pointed to his hands. He was holding my T-shirt.

"Yes.." I said and wanted to take it, but Changjo turned around. His face was so close to my face, that I could feel his heartbeat. Or was it mine? I quickly stood up and said "Changjo, give it back!" He smirked "What If I don't want to?" "Then We can't go on our date!" I replied immediately. He blushed a bit and throw it back to me. I put it on quickly.

Then I combed my hair and looked in the mirror. "Why do you have to look in the mirror? You look good" Changjo said to me. "Huh?!" I blushed and turned around to see his expression. But I tripped over my schoolbag and fell on the floor.

I carefully opened my eyes, when I noticed that it didn't hurt. Then I saw Changjo who wanted to catch me was lying under me. "S-sorry!" I said and went to my bed quickly. "It's ok" He smiled. "Shall we go now?" I nodded and we both went out together.

"Where are we going?" I asked. "Where do you want to go to?" He asked. 

Usually in Dramas the girl would always say "Everywhere as long as I am with you <3" but I said "I am your hyung. Where do you want to go? Do you want to eat something? I'll treat you" He nodded.

"What do you want to eat?" he asked. "Hmm... Maybe sweets!" I said. He laughed. "You really are a child."He said and smiled. I pouted. "Can't we eat Cakes?" "Sure.." 

 

Changjo's POV

We went to an Cafe. Not ours because I didn't want the others to disturb us. We sat at a table and Ricky ordered cakes for us. A strawberry and a chocolate cake for him. "Yeah~" He started to eat. I giggled. "Cute..." I said. He blushed.

Suddenly a girl came towards me and put a letter on our table. Ricky looked up and said "What is that? For who?" She pointed at Me. "Sorry, but I already have somebody." I said and smiled at Ricky. She was shocked. "So you like guys?" I nodded. She went away. Ricky seemed nervous "Hey, Changjo I am not your boyfriend. Why didn't you say her that?" 

"Because I don't want people who would disturb us" "Ok..." He replied. After Ricky was done with eating we both went out of the Cafe. We went to the mall and I bought some Clothes for Ricky, because he didn't have much. 

At the Evening We went home together. "It was funny to hang out with you" He said. "Yes your are right" I said. In front of his house I stopped. He stopped, too." "Hey Ricky, We are a couple, right?" "Yes...but-" Before he could end his sentence I kissed him on the forehead. "Bye. See you tomorrow" I said and went home.

 

Chapter 10

I am really happy that I finally could write about ChangRick. The next Chapter will be Chunjoe or N.A.P?

Just wait a bit^^