Poor L.joe~

Coffee Prince

Chunji's POV

"Because I like you..." I said. 'Will he reject me?' This was the only question in my head. He didn't say anything. He seemed shocked. 'I really confessed.' I thought. Then I turned around and ran home. He still stood there, but I didn't care.

At home I called Niel. I told him about my confession. He said "Why did you confess?! He already has a girlfriend!" 'He was right: why did I confess? He had to reject me, because he has a girlfriend!' I sighed and hung up.

Suddenly I received a SMS. From L.joe:

From: L.joe

I need to ask you something: You saw Luna with a guy, right? I want to know, if it's true. Can we met in front of her house?

 

To: L.joe: 

Ok. Let's meet in 10 Minutes.

 

After 10 Minutes I saw him in front of her house. He seemed nervous. Maybe because of Luna or because of me? Then Luna came out with a guy. It was the same guy. Before she went in the car, she kissed him on the cheek. Suddenly L.joe ran towards her. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her to him. 

"Luna, can you please explain this?" He said. Luna looked at him. Then her boyfriend said "Luna, I thought I am your boyfriend! Who is this shortie?!" She looked at them and then she said "L.joe. I already have a boyfriend. I used you. I just wanted to make Chunji jealous." She pushed him away and went in the car. They both drove away.

I slowly went toward him. L.joe stood there. Still shocked about what happend earlier. He still looked after the car. "L.joe..." I said and put my hand on his shoulders. I saw tears rolling down his face. I pulled him to me and hugged him. Then he really started crying. I tried to comfort him. We both went back to the Cafe. It wa closed, but I had a key. I opened the door and let him sit at a table. I made tea and placed it in front of him. He didn't drink, but he smiled. 

When he calmed down, I brought him home. He lived together with C.A.P-hyung. L.joe took out a key and opened the door. I said good-bye and went home alone. 

Even though I knew that L.joe was sad. I kinda felt happy, because he finally broke up with her. Now he only has to fall for me. Then everything will be ok.

After I thought that, I still felt something was wrong....

 

 

 

Chapter 7~

While I was writing the Chapter I felt sorry for L.joe....

I am going to update soon :)

It was short, but.... 

Yoko-chan