Date

Coffee Prince

L.joe's POV

One week after Luna's Confession, we finally went to our first date. She is my first girlfriend and I hope I'll be happy with her...

However, we both wanted to go for a walk in the park. Then we wanted to go to the mall and buy couplerings. After I woke up I went to the bathroom, combed my hair and washed my face. Then I put on my new clothes, I bought yesterday. I looked in the mirror. Ok, I look ok. Then I put on my shoes and went to the park.

At the park I met Luna, who was standing under a tree. I went to her. "Hi, oppa" she said and smiled. "Hi" I said and waved. She took my hand and we both went around. When we went past the Cafe I saw that Somebody was in there. I saw Niel and Changjo who stood there. They looked confused."I thought we don't work today...." I mumbled. "What's wrong?" Luna said. "The Cafe, The others are in there." "Maybe something happend. We should look what's wrong!" She said. I nodded and we both went to the Shop. 'She really worries about the others. Cute...' I thought. She opened the door. The others looked at me. Changjo said "What do you want?" I smiled crookedly and went to Niel. He, C.A.P-hyung, Changjo and even Ricky sat there in front of a table. I went closer and saw Chunji-hyung sitting there. "Chunji-hyung..." I said and put my hand on his shoulder. He winced and turned around. I heard him crying quietly. I looked at him confused. Everybody looked at me. Luna came to me and and put her head on my shoulder. Ricky and Niel looked at Chunji-hyung.

'What happend? I don't get it. Is he ill?' I went to CAP-hyung, who was sitting at a table and drank tea. "What happend?" I asked him, but he just shrugged his shoulders. I sighed. Then Luna went to me and kissed me on the cheek. 'What's wrong with her? Since we were ate the Cafe she always went to me and kisses or hugged me.' Suddenly Chunji ran towards her and slapped her face. She didn't say anything and wanted to slap back, but then I walked towards Chunji-hyung and slapped him. 'What did I do?' I thought and went one step back. Chunji looked at me. Shocked. "S-sorry... I didn't want to.. I mean I-" I tried to say but hen Niel interrupted me and shouted: "L.joe-hyung go out! Don't hurt Chunji-hyung anymore!" He pushed me out and closed the door. I stood there. In front of the door. Luna was next to me. She didn't say anything, but then She grabbed my head and came closer. Before she could kiss me, I pushed her away. "Why~!" She said cutely. I felt that my face was getting red. "I-I... Sorry" I said. "Don't tell me, This is your first kiss?!" she said and laughed. I nodded. 'So embarrassing...' "Then why don't you kiss me?" She said and pouted. "I am your girlfriend, right?" I nodded. "But... It's just weird to kiss somebody..." She laughed and said "You really look like a bad boy but act like a girl" I pouted. 

After our walk, we went to the mall. She choosed two rings. Both were silver and hab a flower on it. I personally don't like girly rings, but when she likes it..

Then I brought her home. She told me good-bye and went in her house. I smiled and waved at her. Then I went home. While i was going I took out my phone and wrote a SMS to Chunji-hyung.

To: Chanhee-hyung

What's wrong with you? Did I do something? 

 

From: Chanhee-hyung

Don't write to me. I don't want to see you again. 

 

To: Chanhee-hyung

I don't get it... Did I hurt you?

 

He dind't wrote back. I sighed. What did I do? Maybe I should call him. I typed his number and pressed call. I waited. After 2 Minutes I hung up. He has turned of his cellphone...

 

Chunji's POV

I hate him. I don't want to see him again. Why did he do that to me? Why Luna? Suddenly I received a SMS. Ricky took my Phone and said "It's L.joe-hyung. He wanted to know what's wrong. Should I tell him?" I shook my head. "No.." Ricky wrote something and sended it. "What did you wrote?" "I told him that you don't want to see him again, is it okay?" I nodded. "It's ok... Ricky, can you please turn off my cellphone?" "Yes." 

So much things happend. First Ricky confessed. Then Luna came and now he and Luna are together. I could see from her face that she wanted to make me jealous. She wanted to provoke me... But I won't let her do this. Tomorrow is Sunday. I am going to find out what she plans. And then I going to make L.joe fall for ME. Just wait Luna....

 

 

 

Chapter 5~ 

Not really long....

Sorry >_< But I don't have so much ideas right know. 

I reallly want to write about Chunjoe, Changrick and NAP but I don't want to end the story so early.

Sorry to all f(x)-fans for making Luna so bad... (What's the name of F(x) fans?) 

Yoko-chan <3