Confession?!

Coffee Prince

Niel's POV

After work Chunji-hyung and I went to Ricky. His mother opened the door and greeted us. We both bowed and went to Ricky's room. His Parents weren't really rich neither poor. I knocked and stepped in his room. He sat there. In the courner of the room. When Chunji-hyung wanted to go near him, he started crying. Chunji-hyung went to him and hugged him. I stood there and waited. My problem was when people were crying I really don't know what I should do. I felt really uncomfortable while I was standing at the door. After Ricky stopped crying I went closer and asked him calmly "What's wrong Ricky?" He sighed and then he said "I-I don't know what I should do... I can't come to work anymore, because when I see him I'll start to cry." I nodded and then Chunji-hyung said "Did you meet him?" "Yes..." "When?" "After the day he rejected me. He came to apologise, but I don't want to see him. Never" He looked like he was about to cry. So I thought I should say something. "Then find a new Guy!" I said and smiled at him. Chunji-hyung looked at me. He was confused. "Maybe you will be happier when you have a boyfriend." I said to him. He nodded. "But, he really needs somebody now." Chunji-hyung said. "Maybe we should ask somebody to be your fake-boyfriend. Just for one month. Then you will forget L.joe and find a new Guy." He just nodded. 'Was I wrong? Maybe I stress him to much...' I thought. But Chunji was really happy. He asked "Ricky, Is there anybody you would like to date?" "Not really..." "Maybe we should ask Changjo!" I said. "Changjo?" Ricky asked. "Yes Changjo!"

After we talked a bit, I had to go to the Cafe, because I forgot my bag. It was already dark, when I arrived at the Cafe. I took out the key and opened the door. I went slowly to the stairs. Suddenly I heard steps behind me. So I wanted to go upstairs quickly. The steps were getting louder. Before I could reach the stairs, someone pulled me back. 'What happend? Am I going to die now?' I thought and closed my eyes. I started counting the seconds, how long I'll live. '1..2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10 Why aren't I dead?' I slowly opened my eyes and saw C.A.P-hyung, who smirked. "What are you doing?!" I asked him. "I fell asleep and when I wake up I heard steps. I thought you are a thief.." He said and ruffled his hair. I pouted and said "I just wanted to get my bag" I went upstairs and took my bag, which was on the table. Before I went out C.A.P-hyung said "Should I take you home?" I nodded and went out.

While we were going I really didn't know what I should say. I looked at him. He went like every normal person. Sometimes he yawned, because he was still sleepy. I chuckled. He looked at me confused.

In front of my house he asked "Can I have your phone number?" "ok." I took out my phone and said him my number then I went in my house. I live with my parents in a normal house. I went upstais after I greeted my parents and threw myself on my bed. Suddenly I got a SMS. 

 

From: C.A.P-hyung

What are u doing?

 

To: C.A.P-hyung

I am lying in my bed. And you?

 

From: C.A.P-hyung

I am eating... :)

 

To: C.A.P-hyung

You are like Changhyun :D

 

From: C.A.P-hyung

Who is that?

 

To: C.A.P-hyung

Ricky. Chunji and I visited him. Do you know If Changjo has a girlfriend?

 

From: C.A.P-hyung

Why do you want to know that? But I think that Changjo will never have a Girlfriend. He likes boys.

 

To:CAP-hyung

Maybe Ricky will be happier if he has a boyfriend. Sorry hyung, I have to shower now. Good-night

I put my Handy on my table and went to the bathroom. When I came out. I saw a new SMS

From: C.A.P-hyung

Ok.. Good-night Nielie~

I smiled and went to sleep.

 

At the next day I went to work early. I really needed to tell Changjo about Ricky. I lied to Chunji-hyung and Ricky. I don't even know if Changjo would help Ricky. 'I am such an Idiot' I thoght. Then the door opened and Chunji-hyung came in. I couldn't see his face, because his Hair covered his face. He went towards me. "Hi!" I said. He didn't say anything. Suddenly He hugged me and started to cry. I wa really suprised and didn't know what I should do. "What happend?" He lifted his head. His wyes were already red and he said "I-I... L.Joe... I-" "You confessed?" I asked. "N-No... He and Luna..." "Luna confessed?" He nodded. "And what did he say?" "He n-nodded..." "Really?!" Chunji-hyung nodded and started crying again. "I hugged him again and tried to comfort him. "Go, take a break." I told him. He slowly went upstairs. 'poor Chunji-hyung... L.joe-hyung you Idiot' 

 

Chunji's POV

'this stupid Luna... Why did she has to confess to him in front of me? Did she know that I like him?'

 

Flashback:

We went to work together. But then suddenly somebody said: L.joe-oppa! wait!" We turned around and the I saw her: Luna."What do you want?" I asked coldly. She ignored me and said to L.joe "I want to talk with you... Do you have time?" I shook my head. "No, we have to work-" I tried to say but then L.joe said "Yes, I have time now." I turned around and went away. But I want to know what she is going to say. So I hid behind the tree. 

Luna looked at him and said "I wanted to tell you something... I-I really like you.."

"...."

"And? What are you going to answer?"

"I..."

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"No.."

"Then why don't you go out with me?"

"Ok..."

"Really?!" He nodded. She smiled and took his hand.

I felt tears rolling down. I ran to the Cafe. Maybe Niel will help me...

Flashback end

 

Chapter 4~

(Why am I writing this every Chapter?)

Thanks for all my readers :)

In the next Chapter I am going to write some ChangRick.

In this Chapter was a little bit NAP. 

I am going to write the next Chapter on Friday or Saturday, because I have school till 4pm. 

 

Yoko-chan~