Niel..?!

Coffee Prince

Niel's POV

Finally Chunji-hyung knows the truth about everything.. I hope Chunji-hyung and L.joe-hyung will get together soon.

'Should I help them get together?' I thought. 'But, If I make a mistake? No, I have to think positive: today, I am going to talk with her!'

 

After work I called her. I asked her if I could meet her at the Cafe. First she didn't want to, Then she finally agreed.

When she arrived she asked "What do you want?" "You.. Why did you do this to Chunji-hyung? Why did you lie to him?" She smirked. "Why? Because, since I was little, I always asked him, if he wants to be my boyfriend.. But he always refused. He said, that he likes guys. I wanted him to forget this. And then, some days ago I came to visit him in korea. He was still the same and he even found someone he likes: L.joe. He was happy.. I think he really loved him. But now, after this accident he forgot everything. I thought 'This is my chance to be with him' and It worked: He couldn't remember you all." I clenched my fists. I swallowed and then I said:

"Why do you only think of yourself?! Are you stupid? Do you know how sad Chunji must be, if he finds out about this?! I hate people, who are like you! Chunji-hyung just want to be happy. He likes guys and you can't change this! You are an idiot! a Monster!" I turned around and ran away.

But she was fast and pulled me back. "You think, you can escape after you said this cruel words to me?!" She took out her phone and called somebody. "Hello? Yes. You have to help me. Here is a crazy guy" She hung up and smirked.

"What do you want from me?!" I shouted and tried to put her hand away. But then 6 guys came. They wore black clothes and I only could see their mouth. All of them smirked. Sulli pointed at me and said "Here, this guy!" She put her hand away and laughed. Then she went away.

The 6 guys came closer. "I..I didn't do anything!" I said. "Everyone says that" One of them said. He had a very low voice. It was even lower than CAP-hyungs.

Suddenly one of them started to kick me. One pushed me and another one punched me. I felt tears rolling down, but I couldn't say anything. "It..It hurts..Please.. stop" I said and tried to protect myself.

Then I heard someone shouting "Stop it! Go away from this boy!" The guys stopped and went towards this person. I looked at my hands. Blood. Lots of blood.

And then I couldn't see anything and passed out.

 

L.joe's POV

Again I was at the hospital to visit Chunji. He seemed happier, maybe because he knows everything now.  

I was happy, too. The doctor said, that after some days he can go home. I asked Chunji, if he would like to stay with me and he nodded. 

The good thing was, that Sulli didn't came to visit Chunji. I mean, how should I explain her that? 

"Hey, L.joe? Are you dreaming?" "Huh?" He sighed. "You phone rings!" He said and pointed to my phone. "Oh.. Hello?" "Hey L.joe. I need your help right now. Can you come to the Cafe?" It was CAP-hyung. 

"Did something happen?" "I am going to tell you that, when you arrived. Come quickly" "Ok.." I hung up. 

"What's going on?" Chunji asked. "CAP-hyung needs help. I have to go to him now." I stood up and went to the door.

"Ok..Please be careful. Take care.." Chunji said and waved. I nodded and left the room.

 

 

So this was Chapter 16 ^^

I said that NAP is coming soon, so.. :)

I am very busy, because of Christmas and other things, so I can't update tomorrow

Sorry...

 

Yoko-chan