Japan~

Coffee Prince

Changjo's POV

"Is this the right plane? Doesn't our comes in 15 minutes? Are you sure? Changjo?" I turned my face to Ricky, who was standing next to me. 

Today we both wanted to fly to Japan. Just we both, because we wanted to get closer to each other and I needed some rest. And Since we entered the plane, Ricky asked me all the time, if we are in the right plane. It's really annoying...

"Hey, Changjo? Why don't you answer me?!" he pouted. I nodded. "Ok, ok. We are in the right plane and the flight is going to Japan. Don't worry so much..." He smiled "Ok" 

 

After some hours, Ricky fell asleep and he rested his head on my shoulder. I looked at him. He looked so peaceful, not like he usually is. I chuckled. Then I fell asleep, too.

 

 

Ricky's POV

When I woke up, I felt something on my shoulder. I carefully looked up and saw Changjo's head on my head. I blushed, when I saw his face. Then I took my head away, so his head could rest on my shoulder. It was really boring, so I took a book out of my bag and read.

Then before we arrived at the airport of Japan, Changjo woke up. We both ate some snacks and talked a little bit.

After some minutes, we arrived. Changjo took the bags and I took my suitcase. The we got off. The airport was full of people so we had to watch out a lot. Sometimes some people pushed or shoved me away and I fell down or got hurt. But Changjo always yelled at them or pushed them, too. So I kinda felt safe around him.

We drove to the hotel with the taxi and checked in. But there was one problem: The guy, who worked there, thought that I am a girl, so they gave me and Changjo a couple room. And the worst was that they didn't have another room for us. 

I said to Changjo, that we should go to another hotel, but then Changjo said to me (In front of that guy) "We are a couple, so it should be ok, right?" I just nodded and we both went to our room.

We put our bags in the room and went out. We went to eat something and I bought some souvenirs for the others. In the evening we went to the tokyo tower and stayed there for some minutes.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my waist. Chnagjo pulled me to him and rested his head on my shoulder. "Hey! People will think we are weird!" I whispered. He smirked and replied "Let them think, what they want.. They don't know us, so they can't do anything" I blushed and looked around. Some people were looking, but the most weren't interested. 

After we stand there for a while, we went back to the hotel. On the way we bought something to eat. When we arrived at the hotel, I immendiately went into the bathroom and then I laid down on the bed. "Are you going to sleep already?" Changjo asked me.

I nodded. "I wasn't able to sleep long today..." I yawned. "I am going to chat with the others now. Do you really want to sleep?" I nodded. "Ok. Should I tell them something from you?" "Say 'Hello' from me" He nodded and I laid down again. I closed my eyes and after some minutes I fell asleep.

In the middle of the night I woke up. I turned around and saw Changjo. His face was really close to mine. I blushed and quickly turned away. Then I fell asleep again.

 

 

Changjo's POV

It was morning and the light from the sun shone into my face. I looked up and saw Ricky who was standing in front of the bed. He was changing his clothes and right now, he didn't wore a T-shirt, I blushed and coughed, so he would notice, that I am already awake. He quickly put on a t-shirt and turned around. 

"Oh! Sorry... A-Are you already awake?" I nodded. "Sorry..." i mumbled and quickly hid my face in the blanket. "It's ok..." He said and went into the bathroom. I stood up and yawned. 

Then I waited till he came back, so I could change my clothes. After some minutes, Ricky came our and I went inot the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and changed my clothes. Then we both went out.

We walked through the streets and went shopping. Some people were looking at us and then one girl came towards me. "Uh..Hello?" She said in japanese. "Uh...I...I can't speak japanese" I said in korean and made some gestures. She didn't understand me and looked at me confused. 

Suddenly Ricky went towards her and said "Sorry, but he can't speak japanese. We are from Korea" He said in japanese. "Since when can you speak japanese?" I asked him. "There was a japanese-club in our school" He answered.

The girl said something to Ricky and tehy both laughed. Then suddenly Ricky blushed and said something to her. The girl smiled and then the girl went away.

"What did she say to you?" I asked him. "She said, that she and her friend thought that we are a couple and I said that we are just friends. She laughed and said, that you always look at me." He blushed. I blushed, too and said " I didn't!" He smiled.

"Should we go to the Tokyo-tower again?" I asked him and he nodded. 

"Yesterday, it was really nice." He said and I blushed. 

Why do I keep blushing?! Am I really only his fake-boyfriend...?

 

 

Chapter 19~

Next chapter I am going to write about Changjo and Ricky, again~

 

Yoko-chan