Chapter 9 - Candidate No. 1

Wanted: Boyfriend

(a/n: The italized words are the thoughts of the characters while the emphasized words are their conversation.)

 

BOM’s POV

 

Why is Dara taking so long? It’s getting really late.

 

Bom: “Hey girls, I’ll just wait for Santokki downstairs.”

CL: “It’s dangerous to wait there Bommie.”

Bom: “I will be alright Chaerin. They can’t beat me.”

CL: “Yeah, you’re right. Then, we’ll go with you so we will not worry about you too.”

Bom: “You don’t need to.”

Minzy: “Unnie, as they say, 3 is better than 1.”

Bom: “Aish, okay. Let’s go.”

 

For about half an hour of waiting for Santokki, I’m starting to get tired already when someone caught my attention.

 

“Hey! Help!! Help me please!!!”

 

That’s Santokki’s voice!

 

I ran to where I’ve heard the voice and shouted.

 

 

 “YAH!!!!!!”

 

The man is carrying Santokki in his back when my Santokki doesn’t want to. Is he taking advantage of her?

 

Bom:“Yah! You maniac! What are you doing to my Santokki!! Bring her down now! Or do you want me to call the police? I said bring her down.” He’s a tough one huh.

 

I started on hitting him with the umbrella I’ve carried with me.

 

Youngbae: “Stop. Ouch... Ouch…”

 

Youngbae let go of Dara and started shielding himself from the Bominator.

 

CL: “Bommie, why are you hitting him?”CL said who just got there with Minzy who heard the commotion.

Dara: “Bommie, stop.”

Bom: “huh? Why are you stopping me Santokki? This guy’s taking advantage of you!”

Dara & Youngbae: “Ehh???”

 

CL recognizes Youngbae.

 

CL:*pointing at Youngbae* “Hey! What are you doing here? Did my mom send you to spy on me?”

Dara & Bom: “You know each other?”

Youngbae: “Hey cous(short for cousin)! No, I’m not spying you. Is she your friend? *pointing at Bom* She’s really strong. I thought I was gonna die.”

Bom: “Oh, I’m really sorry. I thought you’re a maniac. Keke. And Santokki, why are you shouting like that?”

Dara: “It’s his fault.*pointing at Youngbae* He’s insisting on bringing me to our dorm but I said I can go there on my own.”

CL: “Hmm… Really cous? You said that? Well, that’s a…”

Youngbae: “Hey! I only said that coz she has a sprained ankle and I broke her eyeglass so she can’t see.*speaking to Dara* Since you’re friends are already here, I’ll be taking my leave. Annyong! *speaking to Bom and Minzy* Oh, I’m Dong Youngbae by the way.”

Minzy: “I’m Gong Minzy.”

Bom: “I’m Park Bom. Sorry for hitting you earlier keke. Peace! Have a safe trip.”

 

After Youngbae left…

Dara: “Aigoo, Bommie. Don’t just hit people whenever you want to. Most of all, if its Chaerin’s cousin. Kekeke.”

Bom: “Santokki, I’m just protecting you. Can we please stop talking about what happened? I’m really embarrassed. Aigoo.”

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR’s POV

 

Jiyong: “Yah! Seungrat. Where did Youngbae go? Why isn’t he here yet?”

Seungri: “I’m not his babysitter hyung. He just said he will find you and TOP hyung.”

Jiyong: “You’re a really useless rat. I’m just gonna call him.”

 

START OF CALL

-----------------------------------------------

Jiyong: “Hey Youngbae! Where are you bro?”

The other line: “Umm… this is not Youngbae. You’re friend left his cellphone to me. Can you please tell him that he left it to Park Dara. Thanks.”

Jiyong: Woah. A girl answering Youngbae’s phone? That’s a first. But her voice is really familiar, where did I know I’ve heard it before? Hmm. “Miss, are you by any chance his girlfriend.”

The other line: “A-ni! I’m his cousin’s friend. Please tell him okay? Annyong!”

-----------------------------------------------

END OF CALL

 

 

 

 

 

Youngbae then arrived at TOP’s brother’s club called V.VIP Lounge. Only the finest VIP customers can enter the said club including TOP’s friends. If on the same morning, they can use the whole place, at night is a different story the place is now filled with clubbing VIP’s. Youngbae straight away goes to the Bigbang’s private room.

 

Youngbae: “Hey guys! Miss me?”

Jiyong: “Yah! Where did you go?”

Seungri: “Hyung! Hyung! Me, I miss you!!”

Youngbae: “Yah! Seungrat stay away from me. I’m in a good mood today don’t change it.”

Jiyong: “You do seem to be in a good mood. Why?”

Youngbae: “I just had a nice night.”

Jiyong: Maybe it’s because of the girl. “Oh by the way, that Park Dara said that you’ve left your phone to her.”

Youngbae: “You know her?”

Jiyong: “Nope. I called your cellphone earlier and she’s the one who answered.”

(a/n: Jiyong if you only knew that you already knew her. Kekeke)

 

Jiyong received a text message.

 

 

From: 010xxxxxxxxx

----------------------------

Message: Please tell him that I’ve given his cellphone to his cousin.

                  Thank you very much. ^_^ Annyong! Take care! =)))

                  Oh, this is Park Dara who answered you’re call if

      you’re confused who is this.

 

 

Jiyong: “Oh, and Youngbae, I forgot she told me that you can just get your phone to your cousin.”

Youngbae: “Is that so? Okay…”

Jiyong: Ooh, his facial expression change that fast?

Youngbae: “Ji, did you save her number? Or is it still on your call log?”

Jiyong: “Umm, a-ni. I’ve erased my call logs before you arrived. Why?”

Youngbae: “Oh, is that so?”

Jiyong: “Why?”

Youngbae: “It’s just that… Nevermind, I’ll just ask my cousin.”

 

Youngbae leaves the confused Jiyong.

 

Jiyong: “Ooh, something really smells fishy here.”

Seungri: “Hyung, it must be your feet. Eeeww hyung…”

Jiyong: “What did you say?”

Seungri: “N-nothing. Keke. I mean that something or rather someone is doing that to Youngbae hyung. Making him in a good mood then instantly can shift his emotions. Right?”

Daesung: “Hey, what’s happening here?”

Jiyong: “The rat here just said something worthwhile for the first time in his life. Where’s TOP hyung?”

Daesung: “He’s busy downstairs if you know what I mean.”

Seungri: “What?!? Hyung didn’t even bring me with him. Enjoying all by himself. Tsk. I’ll just go downstairs too. It’s a club after all. Ji-hyung, want to come?”

Jiyong: “and his back on being worthless. Okay. I’ll go with you.”

 

 

 

 

On the other hand, Youngbae calls his cousin using his other phone.

 

START OF CALL

-----------------------------------------------

Youngbae: “Hi cous! How are you?”

CL: “Is it the end of the world? Why did you call? You NEVER makes or even attempts to call your gorgeous cousin before.”

Youngbae: “Oh, are you gorgeous? I’m sorry I might have mistaken you for my conceited cousin. Keke. It’s just that someone said that my phone is in your possession.”

CL: “I’m not conceited. Oh, right. I have it. Don’t worry I’ll bring it to you tomorrow.”

Youngbae: “Err, did the weird girl already go to the hospital for her sprained ankle?”

CL: “Are you his boyfriend cous? Haha. You sound like one. No, she said she’s afraid of hospitals so we just brought her to the nearest clinic here. Is that all? Or do you even want to ask her favorite food or her favorite song?”

Youngbae: “Yah, this is the reason why I don’t call you. You always tease me.”

 CL: “Am I teasing you right now? Or I’m just simply saying the truth. Haha”

Youngbae: “Think what you want to think. I’m just being a concerned citizen of Korea.”

CL: “Okay.”

Youngbae: “Okay, I’ll go already. Annyong! Take care.”

CL: “Annyong!”

-----------------------------------------------

END OF CALL

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

CL, Bom, Minzy and Dara are now back at their dorm when suddenly CL’s phone rings.

 

CL: “I’ll just get it. Santokki, just sit down okay?”

 

After CL left, Bom and Minzy goes near the naïve Santokki.

 

Bom: “So, you didn’t told us that you know CL’s cousin. He’s hot if I may add.”

Minzy: “Yes, unnie and what happened? Why did you sprain your ankle?”

Dara: “Hey! One question at a time. First, No, I don’t know that he’s CL’s cousin. I didn’t even know that CL has a cousin.”

Bom: “A hot cousin.”

Dara: “Aigoo Bommie-ya. Stop emphasizing the obvious Haha. And I sprained my ankle because of my clumsiness keke. When I was about to go down from the bus, I tripped. It’s a good thing that he has good reflex and he helped me.”

Minzy: “Wow, a true gentleman. He even carried you here. I also want a piggyback ride. You’re so lucky unnie.”

CL: “Hey, what are you talking about?”

Bom: “It’s about your cousin. We were about to ask Santokki of the reason why she is with your cousin.”

CL: “Oh, Santokki tell us of all people why him. Keke I’m kidding. So how did you meet?”

Dara: “He bumped at me and broke my eyeglass. After that he insisted on buying me a new eyeglass since I already have tons I said that it’s okay. But then he insisted that he’ll bring me to our dorm.”

Minzy: “He’s really nice.”

CL: “Yeah, he is. He’s very nice but he lacks experience on girls. Do you know that he can’t talk to other girls except for family members. So, I’m thinking why is he like that to you. Hmm.”

Dara: “Maybe he changed. People can change.”

CL: “Bommie, are you thinking what I’m thinking?”

Bom: “Yes!”

Minzy: “Hey unnie, what are you talking about?”

 

Bom and CL whispered to Minzy.

Bom and CL: “We’ve got ourselves the Candidate No. 1 for our naïve Santokki here.”

Minzy: “Candidate for what?”

Bom: “Mingkki, can’t you remember the bet?”

Minzy: “Oh, yeah.”

 

Dara: “Hey, what are you three whispering over there? What is it? I also want to know.”

Minzy, Bom and CL: “Nothing. Let’s eat!”

Dara: “Let’s eat!!”

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________

 

>Please be reminded that the characters and the school here is fictional only. I do not own any of them. This is just a figment of my imagination.

 

 

Since I’ve never updated for a long time this is for you. Double update!! Yey!! It’s also coz it’s my Tabi’s birthday. Kekeke. Hope this fanfic is not boring you. I’m really sorry if there are no Daragon moments yet. Don’t worry when that scene has been introduced, Daragon moments will be all-over-the-place meaning there will be lots or rather tons. Kekeke.

 

Keep voting for Bigbang in MTV EMA!! I’m voting for them over and over again. Same with 2ne1 in MTV Iggy! I hope they both win! =)))) Oohh! I also saw the picture of Bigbang members (the 5 of them!!) going to Belfast for the awarding ceremony of MTV EMA!! As a true blood VIP, I’m really jumping with joy on seeing them!!

Go Bigbang!!

Say B-I-G to the Bang!!

 

 

Thanks for the new subscribers!

Comments are much appreciated.

Welcome to silent readers! =))))))))))))))