Chapter 12 - Boy, I need a boy! .part 2.

Wanted: Boyfriend

(a/n: The italized words are the thoughts of the characters while the emphasized words are their conversation.)

 

[CONTINUATION…]

 

Jiyong close the gap between them but before he could kiss Dara...

Dara: “ACHOO!!”

Jiyong: “Eeeww.. Eeewww… Jagiya, why did you sneeze on my good looking face?”

Dara: “I’m so sorry.”

Jiyong: “Here’s a kiss for your punishment.”

 

Dara closed her eyes. Jiyong quickly peck her on her lips which made her soul be deported to another world. Kidding! Our Santokki lost all her senses with what Jiyong have done.

 

 

That was what Dara thought would happen but what really happened is that…

 

Jiyong: “Here’s a kiss for your punishment.”

 

As Jiyong closes the gap between them, Dara instinctively closed her eyes then her heart starts beating faster than usual. Seeing what is happening, the f(x) girls decided to leave the club.

 

From a distance, a guy was also witnessing what was happening.

Guy:  “I think I’m too late. Aish! Why didn’t I apologize earlier? Now, I’m really too late.*sigh then leaves the club*”

 

On the other hand, Minzy was cheering for her unnie while Bom and Chaerin were wishing all that’s happening were just their dream.

 

Dara: *closes eyes*  Ottoke? Ottoke?

 

As Dara was waiting for the kiss, she shivered when she felt a warm breath on her ears.

Jiyong: *whispers*”Ahjumma, why are you closing your eyes? Did you think I would kiss you? Hahaha! You wish! *bites Dara’s ears* that’s your punishment ahjumma!”

 

Jiyong is now laughing hysterically while running away from Dara. Dara’s eyes instantly open after realizing what just happened.

 

Dara: “Yah! Yah! You erted beast! Come back here! I will really kill you! Uggghh!?!?!”

 

 

Dara tries to find Jiyong through the crowd in the dancefloor but its like fate is not on her side tonight. She defeatedly went back to their table.

 

Bom: “Dara!! Oh my innocent Santokki. Why? Why did you let him kiss you?”

Dara: “Bommie…”

Minzy: “Unnie, how was it huh?”

Dara: “Aigoo, Minkki-yah…”

CL: “Santokki why Jiyong of all people? Why?”

Dara: “Wait Stop!”

 

The 3 girls literally stop moving after hearing Dara’s voice.

Dara: “Hey, you can move you know and NO! He didn’t kiss me. I would NEVER want to be kissed by that erted jerk. Never!! Aish!”

Bom: “Really Santokki? Then, why would you blush just by hearing the word kiss. See! See!! You’re blushing!”

Dara: “No, I’m not!”

Minzy: “Unnie, just admit it. You want that kiss. Kyaa!! You’re really blushing!”

CL: *fake sob* “Bommie-yah Minkki-yah. Our Santokki grew up so fast.”

Dara: “Aish, I’m not!”

Bom: “Okay, stop it girls. Let’s not spoil this wonderful night. Santokki!! You won the bet! Woooo!! Did you see their faces? They even walked out of the club. You beat them bad, girl!”

CL: “Yes! Their faces are just priceless!”

Minzy: “Unnie! You won! Wooo! Let’s celebrate!”

Dara: “Really? Okay.”

CL: “Okay? Just okay? What’s with you?”

Dara: “I don’t know. That erted beast took away my energy I guess.”

 

 

High High I'm so High

High High up in the sky

High High I'm so High

Fly fly touch the sky

HA HA HA HA HA

Say LA LA LA LA LA

HA HA HA HA HA

Aiiiiiiiite

 

 

 

Minzy: “Oh! Oh!! I love this song. Let’s dance unnie!”

CL: “Let’s go!!! I want to show off my moves!”

Bom: “Wait up! Me too! What about you Santokki?”

Dara: “Oh, I’ll just stay here. I’m really not a fan of dancing.”

Bom: “Okay. I’ll just order some snacks for you.”

Dara: “Thanks Bommie-yah”

 

Bom came back from the bar counter upon ordering some snacks for Santokki.

Bom: “Since you don’t drink alcohol, this is what I ordered for you and here are some snacks. You can eat this while we’re not here. I’ll just join them.”

Dara: “Thanks again Bommie. Enjoy!”

 

While Dara’s friends were in the middle of the dance floor, she’s busy eating the snacks they ordered a while ago. Being alone on their table, she thought of what happened earlier.

 

Dara: Why did my heart beat like that? Maybe I have some heart problem? Omo! Omo! A-ni. It’s impossible.

 

Dara shook her head disapprovingly on her own analysis. Then, a certain scene keeps coming back on her mind.

 

Dara: “a-ni… Ani… Go away! Don’t think about it Dara.”

 As hard as she wants to forget about the supposed-to-be-kiss-scene earlier, she just keeps on remembering it anyways.

 

Dara: “I’ll just think of Wonbin-oppa. Think of Wonbin-oppa! Think of Wonbin-oppa Dara.”

 

So Dara let her mind wander thinking of Wonbin, her favorite Korean actor ever.

 

Dara and Wonbin are in a romantic restaurant eating their favorite dish, exchanging sweet nothings to each other while their hands are intertwined.

 

Dara: “Oppa, You’re really funny.”

Wonbin: “I want to see your smiling face all the time.”

Dara: “Hmm…”
Wonbin: “Hmm… Can I kiss you?”

 

Dara who is busy daydreaming can’t stop giggling on her own thoughts.

 

Wonbin: “Hmm… Can I kiss you?”

Dara: “Hmm… Okay”*close her eyes*

 

Then, suddenly…

Dara: I can feel his warm lips touching mine. Kyaa!!!!

 

Dara: This is just my imagination but why does it feel real?

 

 

Real?!? What the?!?

 

Dara immediately opened her eyes. When she opened her eyes, she saw the owner of those lips. A guy she never wants to see ever most especially in this kind of situation.

 

Dara: What the?!? Why is he kissing me?!?

 

She quickly pushed him away that made the guy fall on his feet.

 

Dara: “Yah! You erted beast!!”

 

 

JIYONG’s POV

 

After teasing that ahjumma, I couldn’t stop laughing from that look on her face when she closed her eyes. It’s a good thing I ran away or I’ll be dead by now.

 

Seungri: “Hyung, where did you go? A hot girl is looking for you.”

Jiyong: “Really? Really? Who?”

Seungri: “Ahn Sohee”

Jiyong: “Pabo! Why would I want to see that girl? Did you tell her that I’m here?”

Seungri: “Umm.. Y-yes.”

Jiyong: “Aish! Seungrat! I want to kill you right now.”

Seungri: I’m so sor… Oh!!! Chaerin’s here! Youngbae’s cousin with Dae-hyung’s sister and another hot girl.”

Jiyong: “Aish! It’s useless talking to you. If you see Sohee again, tell her that I’m not here anymore arasso?”

Seungri: “Okay hyung*ran to the dancefloor* Chaerin! Chaerin!”

Jiyong: “Aish!”

 

Jiyong then saw Sohee who looks like she is finding him on the dance floor.

 

Jiyong: “I need to hide from her”

 

As Jiyong was roaming around the club trying to hide to Sohee, he caught sight of an interesting person.

 

Jiyong: “Oh! That ahjumma is really crazy. Hahaha. She’s even speaking to herself.”

 

 

Jiyong decided to annoy her more so he goes near her. He stops when she saw her…

 

Jiyong: Why is she pouting? Even closing her eyes? Hmm… I thought of something! Kekeke!

 

While Dara’s eyes are still closed, Jiyong leaned his face closer to Dara and kissed her. Dara immediately opened her eyes.

 

She quickly pushed Jiyong.

 

Jiyong: “Aww…”

Dara: “Yah! You erted beast!!”

 

 

YOUNGBAE’s POV

 

I was resting in our private room in the VVIP Lounge when suddenly the annoying rat started shouting.

 

Seungri: “hyung! Hyung!”

Youngbae: “What?!?”

Seungri: “your cousin’s here and also Dae-hyung’s sister is here. I didn’t know they know each other but they’re both here with another girl. They’re on the dance floor right now and Chaerin just slap me so hard I didn’t know what I did wrong and…”

Youngbae: “Seungri!! Stop! You’re such a talkative rat. Why did Chae slap you?”

Seungri: “I was just protecting her from those erted guys out there when she suddenly slaps me.”

Youngbae: “Just what exactly did you do?”

Seungri: “I was trying to lengthen her dress because its soooo short and I didn’t mean to touch her legs which by the way is sooo flawless.”

 

Youngbae throws his shoes to Seungri upon hearing his story.

Youngbae: “You rat! You really deserve that slap.”

Seungri: “But hyung…”

Youngbae: “Chae’s still here right? With whom?”

Seungri: “With Dae-hyung’s sister and that other y girl.”

Youngbae: Oh, they’re all here. Maybe Dara’s here too.Wait, who’s Dae’s sister?”

Seungri: “Minzy. You don’t remember her?”

Youngbae: “Really?! I didn’t know Dae has a sister in the first place.”

Seungri: “Well, now you know hyung.”

Youngbae: “I’ll just go find someone.”

 

Youngbae left Bigbang’s private room and proceeded on finding Dara if ever she is really with Chae. Then, he found her. When he was about to approach her, he stopped.

Youngbae: Why is Ji approaching her? Do they know each other?

 

Youngbae was about to call Jiyong over when he saw Jiyong kissed Dara. Youngbae was shocked with what he witness and decided to go back to their private room.

Youngbae:I lose again.

 

 

DARA’s POV

 

Dara: “Yah! You erted beast!! HEY YOU! Why did you kiss me huh?”

Jiyong: “I didn’t kiss you.”

Dara: “Then, what do you call on what you did?”

Jiyong: “Nothing.”

Dara: “Nothing? Ugghhh?!?!”

Jiyong: “Don’t tell me that’s your first kiss. Hahaha! That would be ridiculous.”

Dara: “Aish!!!”

Jiyong: “That was really your first kiss? You just leveled up your ahjumma-ness rank.”

Dara: “I sooo want to kill you right now. Bommie!!!”

 

Bom who has REALLY sharp hearing ability despite the REALLY LOUD sound system inside the bar heard Santokki’s cry for help and she immediately goes back to their table.

 

Bom: “What’s wrong Santokki?”

Dara: “Bommie-yah, that jerk stole my first kiss huhuhu.*hides behind Bom*”

Jiyong: “Do you want to take it back? Here!*pouts* Take it back now.”

Dara: “Ugghh!?! You’re really annoying!”

Jiyong: “Thank you! That’s what I want to hear. Enjoy your night! Hahaha.”

 

Jiyong left the two in their table.

Dara: “Bommie, why didn’t you butcher him? I thought you would do that?”

 

Bom faces Dara.

Bom: “Well, I don’t want to murder someone who I think likes a CERTAIN person here.”

Dara: “Who are you talking about?”
Bom: “Oh nothing Santokki. Let’s just enjoy this night.”

Dara: “You’re really weird. You’re grinning to yourself.”

Bom: “Am i? Kekekeke.”

 

_______________________________________________________________________

 

>Please be reminded that the characters and the school here is fictional only. I do not own any of them. This is just a figment of my imagination.

 

 

Credits to RaiChen!! For helping me on this chapter! Thanks chingu for helping me out. =))))))

 

Thanks for the new subscribers!

Comments are much appreciated.

Welcome to silent readers! =))))))))))))))