Chapter 10 - Evil Plan = Candidate No. 2

Wanted: Boyfriend

 

(a/n: The italized words are the thoughts of the characters while the emphasized words are their conversation.)

 

DAYS LEFT BEFORE THE BET: 3

 

 

CL, Minzy and Bom were waiting for the naïve Santokki who is still taking her shower before the three (Bom, Minzy and Dara) altogether attend their class.

 

CL: “Bommie, since I already have my candidate, you two must also find one. Then, we’ll decide who to ask for a favor to do the bet.”

Minzy: “Unnie, how did Youngbae-oppa become your candidate? You’re not the one who introduced him to Dara-unnie”

Bom: “Yes, maknae’s right!”

CL: “I know but he’s my cousin.”

Bom: “So?”

CL: “I can easily ask him to do the bet with Dara.”

Bom: “Oh, you’re right. I have a better idea.”

Minzy: “What is it unnie?”

Bom: “Why don’t we make this a bet between us? Whoever’s candidate Santokki chooses for the bet will be exempted for treating us to Lotte World. The winner will not spend even a single coin from her wallet. Deal?”

CL: “Ooohh, I’m in! This will be exciting!”

Minzy: “Waaa! I think I’ll lose. I don’t have any candidate in mind.”

Bom: “You can do it Mingkki! So, are you in?”

Minzy: “Umm, *sigh*okay. I think one of you two will win. I’ll start on saving my money starting today.”

CL: “Good job maknae. You too Bommie, start saving. I think I’m gonna win or should I say I’ll surely win.”

Bom: “My dear, don’t be too sure about that. If you have a hot candidate, oohhh, my candidate has his overflowing charisma. This is gonna be a great bet!”

 

The oblivious Santokki then comes out from taking a bath.

 

Dara: “Hey guys! What did I miss?”

CL & Bom: “Oh nothing… keke”

CL: “Girls, I’ll be leaving already. Good luck to your class!”

Bom: “Take care! Annyong!”

 

CL is now on her way to where her cousin is to bring back his cellphone. After 30 mins., she’s already outside VVIP’s Lounge which is one of the most famous club in Seoul.

 

START OF CALL

-----------------------------------------------

CL: “Hey cous! I’m already here outside the VVIP Lounge. Go down here and get your cellphone. Palli! And if you’re going to ask if Santokki is here with me, I’ll answer it now. No, she’s not with me.”

Youngbae: “Hey, I’m not going to ask that. Just bring it up here. We’re doing something really important. Please?”

CL: “Aish, *whispers that CL could only hear* good thing I need you to win the bet *ends the whispering*”

Youngbae: “What’s that cous?”

CL: “Oh nothing. I’ll go there now. Bye!”

-----------------------------------------------

END OF CALL

 

CL is about to enter the said club when she was suddenly hindered to go inside because of a hand from someone preventing for her to enter.

 

Seungri: “Hey little girl. You’re not allowed here.”

CL: “Pardon? What did you say?”

 

CL now faces the rat or should I say the famous maknae of Bigbang.

 

Seungri: “Y-your Youngbae-hyung’s cousin right? I’m Lee Seunghyun but you can just call me Seungri. It’s such an honor to meet you!”

CL: “Excuse me. This little girl doesn’t speak to arrogant strangers like you.”

Seungri: “huh?”

 

Seungri tries to block CL’s way preventing her from entering the club.

 

CL: “I said excuse me. Are you deaf?! I need to go see my cousin. Move!”

Seungri: “Hey, I’m just introducing myself. Why are you so pissed? Oh, I know now. You have your monthly period right? Would you like me to buy you that thing… that little diaper-like thing that women use when they have period?”(a/n: Oohh, Seungrat. How did you know that thing huh? Keke)

CL: “What?!? Yah! You ert! Move out of the way or else I SWEAR you would never see your future generations.”

Seungri: “What? I’m just concern you know.”

CL: “Just shut up and don’t talk to me little boy.”

Seungri: “What?!? Me? Little boy?”

 

Seungri with his mouth hanging wide open as big as a fist remained there contemplating on his actions and thinking of the reason why he have been called as a little boy. In his whole existence here on Earth, it’s the very first time that he have been called a little boy. While the rat is still rooted on his spot, the fierce cat (I mean CL or Chaerin) find her way to Bigbang’s private room.

 

CL: “Cous! Open the door!”

Youngbae: “Woah! Someone’s not in the mood. Come inside”

CL: “No, here is your cellphone! Don’t let me be here again okay? I’d like to leave this place immediately.  Someone pissed me off! And you! Don’t you even go home? What are you doing here at this time of the day? It’s only 8 in the morning.”

Youngbae: “Easy Chae. You sound like my mom. Keke We’re making our latest project here.

May I ask who pissed you off?”

CL: “Aish! He said he’s Lee Seunghyun. Really cous! What kind of workers are they hiring here? I really need to go now. Bye.”

 

After CL leaves (using the fire exit to leave not wanting to meet the arrogant stranger again), Daesung came out of nowhere.

 

Daesung: “Hyung, did she just call Seungri a worker here in this club?”

Youngbae: “Yes, that’s what I heard too. I think the rat have done something again. Seungri!!!”

Seungri: “Why hyung? Where’s your cousin? *speaking to himself* Is it just my dream?”

Youngbae: “Hey! What dream are you talking about?”

Seungri: “I dreamed of meeting your cousin but she got really pissed off and I don’t know why. She even called me ‘little boy’. I knew it. It’s just a dream. No one would dare to call me ‘little boy’. keke”

Youngbae: “What did you say before she got pissed?”

Seungri: “Hyung, why are you so interested in my dream?”

Daesung: “Spill it.”

Seungri: “I said that ‘Oh, I know now. You have your monthly period right? Would you like me to buy you that thing… that little diaper-like thing that women use when they have period?’ That’s all I’ve said to her. It’s just a dream hyung.”

Youngbae: “What?! You said that to her. Aish! So that’s the reason. You blew your ONLY chance.”

Daesung: “Poor boy!”Dae said while patting Seungri’s head like he’s some kind of a dog.

Seungri: “huh?”

 

 

 

 

Today is the worst day Dara have ever experienced in her whole life. Aside from her sprained ankle which causes her not to walk properly, she have experienced tons of embarrassing moments at their class of course sponsored by the f(x) girls. From sitting at her seat with a bubblegum in it, to scaring her making her scream at their class. They have done it all. You know. The usual things that bullies do. As a result, she has been sent to the disciplinary office.

 

 

(A/N: the blue ones and the black ones are happening at the same time but in different locations)

 

-----------

 

Dara: “I’m the victim here. I did not intend on screaming on class. It’s Victoria’s fault.”

Disciplinary coordinator: “Now, now. It’s a bad thing to accuse people when you don’t have any evidence.”

Dara: “But really! I didn’t do it on purpose.”

Disciplinary coordinator: “No need to shout Ms. Park. I just want to hear the truth.”

Dara: “Just think about it. What would I earn if I scream on class? Nothing. Even I know that so I will never do it on purpose.”

Disciplinary coordinator: “Since you’re not in your middle school anymore, let’s just make this one serve as a warning for you okay? Do we understand each other now dear?”

Dara: “Neh. Can I go now?”

Disciplinary coordinator: “You may go. Try not to come back okay?”

Dara: “Neh”

 

 

 

Bom and Minzy were waiting for Dara in their classroom.

 

Jin-ah: “Park Bom and Gong Minzy right?”

Bom & Minzy: “Yes, why?”

Jin-ah: “Dara informed me to tell to you not wait for her anymore because she’s still in the disciplinary office.”

Bom: “We can wait for her.”

Jin-ah: “She strictly said not to allow you to wait for her coz she’ll be staying there for a long time coz of her punishment. Oh, and here is what she wants to give to you.”

 

Jin-ah hands over the corn to Bom.

 

Bom: “oohh, corn! Did she really say not to wait for her?”

Jin-ah: “Neh”

Bom: “okay, Mingkki let’s go. But leave one umbrella for Santokki. I think it’s gonna rain. Let’s give her bag to her before we leave.”

Jin-ah: “Oh, no need. I’ll just give it to her since I’ll be returning to the disciplinary office.”

Minzy: “Thank you. You’re really nice.”

Jin-ah: “You’re welcome.”

 

-----------

 

Dara is on her way going back to her classroom. She remains to be positive coz she will be with her friends again.

 

 

Jin-ah: “V, here it is. Dara’s bag. What would you like me to do now?”

 

-----------

 

Dara: Oh, it’s raining. Good thing that Bom brought her umbrella. I knew she’s always ready keke. She thought while going to her classroom.

 

 

Victoria: “Do what I told you okay? Wait, let me have the umbrella. Let her be soak in the rain.”

Jin-ah: “Okay, I understand.”

 

-----------

 

Dara: “Bom! Mingkki! I’m back!”

 

Dara looked around but didn’t see her friends there.

 

Jin-ah: “Dara-ssi?”

Dara: “Neh”

Jin-ah: “Bom-ssi and Minzy-ssi informed me to tell you not to wait for them anymore coz they are chosen to perform at the school’s festival.”

Dara: “Oh, is that so? Thank you for telling me that.”

Jin-ah: “Also, this is your bag. They said to give it to you.”

Dara: “Thanks.”

 

 

Minzy: “Unnie, isn’t it a bit odd.”

Bom: “What is odd Mingkki?”

Minzy: “Dara-unnie never gives you corn even if you beg her.”

Bom: “Maybe, Santokki changed. Wow, this corn taste like an expensive corn.”

Minzy: “It’s really odd. Hmmm…”

Bom: “Kyaa!”

Minzy: “Why unnie?”
Bom: “I think you’re right Mingkki. You’re absolutely right. Aish, why did I fall for the corn trick? Santokki never gives me corn. Most especially if the corn is like this. This is an imported corn.”

Minzy: “Is this another plan of the f(x) girls unnie?”

CL: “Hey, guys! Where’s Santokki? CL said who have just arrived.

Bom: “Let’s find her. We’ll explain it to you on the way.”

 

-----------

 

Dara: Waaa! Why is it raining so hard? I should’ve listened to Bom about bringing an umbrella. What should I do now? Wait for it to stop?

 

Dara is now under an old tree but still she is soaking wet because of the rain. She is drying herself with her handkerchief when a guy suddenly speaks.

 

 

Minzy: “Unnie, the disciplinary coordinator said that she didn’t give Dara-unnie a punishment but just a warning so she dismissed her immediately.”

Bom: “What?!? That Jin-ah lied to us? She will get it to me later!”

 

-----------

 

The guy: “It’s really raining hard. I can see that we are both unfortunate because of the rain for not bringing an umbrella. Keke”

Dara: Oh, he’s talking to me. But who is he?

 

Dara looks up to see who was talking to him.

 

Dara: Omo!! “I’ve seen you before!”

 

 

 

Bom: “Hey! You! Jin-ah! What are you planning huh?”

Jin-ah: “What are you talking about?”

CL: “Stop acting on being nice. Quit it. It doesn’t suit you at all!”

Minzy: “Just spill it Jin-ah.”

Bom: “Say it! What are you planning huh? Or do you want me to slap you hard enough that my palm will surely be engraved on your face.”

Jin-ah: “As if you could do that.”

Bom: “Wanna try me Jin-ah?”

 

 

-----------

 

Dara: “You’re that… You’re that…”

The guy: “Yes, I’m that?”

Dara: “handsome looking angel!”

The guy: “huh? I’m not an angel; I’m Lee Min ho. Nice to meet you. And you are?”

Dara: Aigoo, did I just say that out loud? That he’s the handsome looking angel. “I-I’m Park Sandara. Keke. Don’t mind what I said earlier keke.”

Lee Minho: “Oh, so you’re Dara.”

Dara: “How did you know that my nickname is Dara?”

 

 

Jin-ah: “Okay. Okay. I’ll say it. Victoria instructed me to do those things so they will let me be in their group.”

CL: “And what else?”

Jin-ah: “She also got Dara-ssi’s umbrella coz she said to let her be soak in the rain”

Bom: “What?!?”

Minzy: “Unnie! Let’s find Dara-unnie. Palli!”

Bom: “I’ll get back on you later Jin-ah!”

 

 

-----------

 

Lee Minho: “Oh, someone mentioned you to me. So are you gonna stay here or you’re gonna come with me. You’re going to your dorm right? Right there*pointing at Dara’s dorm*”

Dara: “Yes, my dorm’s there but how will we go there if either of us doesn’t have an umbrella.”

Lee Minho: “That’s easy. We’ll cover ourselves with my bag. This is big enough for the two of us. Let’s go?”(a/n: Don’t worry readers, they’re not sharing a single jacket like what Dara wants. It will be reserved for someone. Hmm… kekeke)

Dara: “Okay, but can we please slow down a little coz I have a sprained ankle.”

Lee Minho: “Is that so? That’s easy. I’ll just carry you and you’ll hold the bag to cover us.”

Dara: “What?!?”(a/n: Stop pretending. I know you like it. Kekeke.)

Lee Minho: “The rains getting worse. Palli! I’ll carry you.”

Dara: “But…”

Lee Minho: “No buts. Let’s go.”

 

Lee Minho then carried her bridal style while Santokki holds the bag to cover them both from the rain. While running, some girls were envious of the scene that’s taking place but some are really happy on what they’re seeing.

 

 

Bom: “Where’s Santokki?”

Minzy: “Unnie, there! Under that big tree! I think it’s Dara-unnie.”

CL: “Yes, it’s her. Who is he talking to?”

Minzy: “OMG, it’s Minho oppa! Let’s go get Dara-unnie.”

Bom: “Don’t”

Minzy: “Why?”

Bom: “Look*points at Dara and Lee Minho*”

Minzy: “Kyaa!! He’s carrying Dara-unnie like a bride. So sweet!”

Bom: “You think so?”

Minzy: “Yes…”

Bom: “Well, that’s my candidate.”

CL: “How come?”

Bom: “Well, he’s my uncle.”

Minzy and CL: “What?! Really?”

Bom: “Yup, he’s my uncle.”

CL: “How? He’s younger than you and you didn’t even mention that he’s your uncle.”

Bom: “its coz he’s the youngest brother of the cousin of my mother so technically he becomes my uncle. And he also said not to tell anyone that he’s my uncle coz he felt ashamed of having a nephew that is older than him. He’s a perfect candidate right? See, Santokki and Minho looks like a couple.”

Minzy: “Yeah, I think so too.”

CL: “I still think Santokki will choose Youngbae.”

Bom: “She’ll definitely choose Minho”

Minzy:Waa! Who will be my candidate? Who?

 

 

 

Minzy then spots a poster of a group.

 

Minzy: I guess I have to call this oppa for help this time.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________

 

>Please be reminded that the characters and the school here is fictional only. I do not own any of them. This is just a figment of my imagination.

 

 

Woah! Dara is really lucky! I also want to have a sprained ankle. Keke! Youngbae piggybacked her then now Lee Minho carried her like a bride. I want it too! Keke.

 

I updated! Wooo! I’m so happy that Bigbang won on MTV EMA 2011 and just the smile on Daesung, Seungri, Tabi, Youngbae and GD’s face gave me inspiration to write this chapter.

 

I’m also really happy to see you’re comments. It makes me want to update immediately. =)))) You’re comments made my day!

 

 

Thanks for the new subscribers!

Comments are much appreciated.

Welcome to silent readers! =))))))))))))))