Chapter 4 - ert!!

Wanted: Boyfriend

 

 


a/n: The italized words are the thoughts of the characters while the emphasized words are their conversation.

 

DARA’s POV

 

EMCEE: “The search for the Boyfriend that will capture Dara’s heart starts now! We will have 3 contestants for this episode. Let’s start with “The question and answer portion”. Let’s begin with Contestant No. 1. Contestant No. 1, what will you prepare for Sandara-ssi with your first date with her?”

CONTESTANT NO.1: “I’ll prepare a romantic candle light dinner for two with musicians on the side playing her favorite song.”

EMCEE: “Oooohh, that’s so sweet! How about you Contestant No. 2?”

CONTESTANT NO.2: “I’ll bring her to the beach, and then we'll both watch the sunset while i hold her hands.”

EMCEE: “Omo! You’re sweet too. Looks like our contestants are really into this. So, Contestant No. 3 can you top that?”

CONTESTANT NO.3: “I don’t have to do anything. *smirk* My mere presence is enough preparation for our date. Or..” said while showing his evil grin.

“I’ll just kiss her instantly for her to know that she’s mine and mine only.”

EMCEE: “Woah, Contestant No. 3 seems to be a bit possessive. So, Sandara-ssi what can you say about our contestants?”

Dara: “contestant no. 1 and 2 are both gentleman judging by the way they answer the question but I think contestant no. 3 is so arrogant and a ert. I don’t think anyone will ever want to date a … ” I stopped talking coz the ERT contestant is standing right in front of me! Kyaa!

CONTESTANT NO.3: “Really?”

Dara: Did I just saw him smirk. Tsk. How arrogant!

CONTESTANT NO.3: “I’m arrogant huh?”

Dara: What?!? He can read minds too?

CONTESTANT NO.3: “Do you really don’t want to take back what you said about me?” Still smirking.

Dara: “and why would I…” I really want to say ‘and why would I take it back. It’s the truth but I was interrupted by this jerk coz he suddenly kissed me.

 

Wait! He kissed me?

“YOU JERK!! YOU ERT!!”

CONTESTANT NO.3: “Dara! Dara!...

Dara… Dara.. YAH!! Dara! “

Dara: “GAHHHHHHHH!! This jerk keeps calling my name. WAE?!?

..

 Kyaa!”

Bom just hit me with her pillow.

Bom: “Who are you calling jerk? ME?!?”

Dara: Uh-oh Bominator is here. “Bommie, it’s not you. I’m really sorry. Spare me please! Please!” *puppy eyes*

Bom: “Hey, I’m not going to kill you Dara. Why did you call me jerk then?”

 

I told Bommie about my weird dream. Super weird!

 

Bom: “That’s really weird. I guess you’re having that dream because of the stupid bet that you’ve made with Victoria. But.. “

Dara: “But what?”

Bom: “Is the guy good looking?”

Dara: “Huh? Who?”

Bom: “Contestant No.3 ? The guy who kissed you in your dream?”

Dara: “Aish, don’t ever remind me of that JERK.”

Bom: “Spill it out, I’m just asking about his appearance.”

Dara: “Aish. Actually, now that I’ve thought of it I didn’t really see his face. His face is obscured in my dream but he has a blonde hair (a/n: Are you guessing what I’m guessing too? Hmm.. hahaha. I just love 'him' with his blonde hair look kkkk. ).Maybe it’s a foreigner.”

Bom: “Or maybe it’s a good looking, hot, blonde Korean guy. Aigoo! You’re so lucky!”

Dara: “Yah! Bommie! What’s so lucky about that? My first kiss has been stolen in my dream by a jerk. Mind you, my dream. Uggghh! If only the one who kissed me is Won Bin, ohhhh.. I don’t want to wake up anymore! Kekekeke..”

Bom: “Then, don’t be mad about it. It’s not like it's real right?”

Dara: “Yes, you’re probably right. It will never be real.”

Bom: “Soooo… do you have any intention to go to class? Or will you just think about your dreamboy the whole day?”

Dara: “Oh!! I forgot we still have a class keke. I’ll bathe first then we’ll go together. Okay?”

Bom: “okay! I’ll wait for you here.”

Dara: I’m really glad that Bommie became my roommate. Even though she looks like a Barbie doll coz of her looks, she has personality of a tough MAN. Kekeke.

 

FLASHBACK

-------------------------------------------------------

Dara: "Finally! I can have some peace. Gosh, why do I need to be punished? Why me of all people? Why?"

 

Suddenly, Dara was startled when someone tapped her shoulder.

Dara: "Woah! You startled me."

Bom: "Oh, i'm sorry. By the way, I'm Park Bom but you can call me Bommie. It looks like you’re my roommate."

Dara: “Neh. Hi! I’m Park Sandara but you can call me Dara instead.” She is very beautiful. She looks like a Barbie doll. Keke. But unlike those f(x) girls, she seems to be nice.

“By the way, what’s your course?”

Bom: “I’m in the college of music”

Dara: “Really? Me too! May I see your schedule?”

Bom: “Here.” Bommie handed her schedule to Dara.

Dara: “Omo! We have the same schedule but why didn’t I notice or see you in class earlier?”

Bom: “oH. It’s coz I just arrived now. I will attend class tomorrow. Can we go to class together?”

Dara: “Oh sure!” Dara suddenly remembered the annoying bullies.

B-but I think it’s better if you stay away from me.”

Bom: “Wae?”

Dara told her about her first day including the bet she was involved into.

Dara: “That’s why you can’t be too close to me coz they may also bully you.”

Bom: “ Don’t worry about that. They’ll be scared if I unleash ‘Bominator’”

Dara: “Bominator?”

Bom: “keke. That’s my naughty and evil side haha!”

Dara: “Cool!”

 

====================

END OF FLASHBACK

 

Dara sat lazily at her usual seat at the front of the class beside the window. Bom is seating beside her.

Bom: “Here comes the f(x) girls! They are not even pretty.” Bom said loudly to Dara.

Dara: “Bommie shh!! Don’t say that out loud they might bully us again.”

 

The f(x) girls heard it all and confronted Dara and Bom.

Victoria: “Hey you two!! Park sisters! What lies are you blabbering about us again?”

Bom: *Bominator:ON* “Lies? Really huh? Sooo, how much did you pay for your nose? Or to your…”

Victoria: “Wish all you want Barbie doll! Do you want a piece of me huh?!”

Bom: *Bominator:ON* “Bring it on!”

Dara: “Bommie, stop it. Control yourself. We’re at the school.”

 

Seon-saeng nim suddenly entered the room.

Seon-saeng nim: “Victoria, Dara and Bom, do you want to continue that to the guidance office. You are free to go if you want.”

Dara: “No Seon-saeng nim. We will already go back to our seat.”

 

After class Dara and Bom headed to their usual place when they spotted that CL and Minzy are already there. Our usual place is the table beneath the trees located beside the school. It’s OUR lair.

Dara and Bom: “Hi girls!”

CL: “Hi! How’s class?”

Minzy: “Hello! Yeah, how’s the B******?”

Dara: “As usual they are mean. It’s a good thing that Bommie didn’t rip Victoria’s head off.”

Bom: “She’s so annoying and pathetic really!!! Dara, you must win that bet so that those B****** can have a taste of KARMA. How dare them call me Barbie doll?!?”

Bom really hates being called ‘Barbie doll’. I think it is much better that ‘Busan girl’ Right? But I know she has her reasons.

Dara: “But bommie I think I can’t win.”

Bom: “Wae? We will help you. Right CL-roo? Mingkki?”

CL: “Of course D. We’re friends after all.”

Dara: “Thanks!”

 

Suddenly, Dara’s phone rings. ‘Hate you eh eh eh eh eh’

START OF CALL

-----------------------------------------------

Dara: “Yobosaeyo?”

Kim Soo Hyun: “Dara! Waa! I missed you already! Let’s meet up. I’ll treat you.”

Dara: “Miss you too! Treat? Free food? Booyah! Haha! Okay, I’ll go. Where will we meet?”

Kim Soo Hyun: “Until what time is your class?”

Dara: “I don’t have class left for this day.”

Kim Soo Hyun: “Oh, is that so? Can you just wait for me at the gate of Yonsei University?”

Dara: “Am I your boyfriend? Am I a boy? Why do I need to wait for you there? That’s your job as a man.”

Kim Soo Hyun: “It’s coz you look like a boy hahaha! Kidding! Coz I still have a class and I have a gift for you. Since you don’t want to come, I’ll just throw it away. It’s so unfortunate. I have a hard time finding it.”

Dara: “Okay! I’ll go there. You’re making me feel guilty as if I have done something bad.”

Kim Soo Hyun: “Okay! See you later. Bye!”

------------------------------------------------

END OF CALL

After Dara put her cellphone back to her bag, she suddenly shivers when she felt her friend’s weird aura.

Dara: “Wae? Why are you all grinning?”

Minzy: “You didn’t tell us you already have a boyfriend. No need to hide that from us.”

Dara: “Huh? What are…”

CL: “Yah! You’re so lucky! Is he really good looking and cool?”

Bom: “D, I thought we we’re friends? But why did you hide that you really have a boyfriend? Can’t you trust me?”

Dara:“Wait! What are you all talking about? I can’t understand what are you saying? Hello! I can’t understand alien language.”

CL: “Don’t try to look innocent Dara and don’t even try to deny it. We heard it all”

Minzy: “Miss you too! Treat? Where will we meet?” Imitating Dara’s voice.

Dara: “Omo! Oh, you thought… hahaha! No! Soo Hyun-ie isn’t my boyfriend. He’s my bestfriend and my childhood friend. He’s currently studying in Yonsei University.”

Bom, Minzy and CL: “Oh! Is that so?”

Dara: “Yeah! Omo. You really thought he is my boyfriend?”

Bom: “He can be. After all he’s a man. Oh! Dara! My mind just has a great idea. Wanna hear it?”

Dara: “What is it?”

Bom: “Why won’t you ask your ‘BESTFRIEND’ to act as your boyfriend so that you can win the bet right?”

CL: “Bommie, your mind is so brilliant!”

Minzy: “Right! Dara, you will surely win the bet!”

Dara: “Actually I’ve already thought of that solution but you see there’s a problem.”

Bom: “What is it?”

Dara gets her cellphone and showed them something.

Dara: “Look, here is a picture of Soo Hyun”

 

 

Bom: “Ooohh… I see. Yeah, that would be a problem. But really he is kinda cute!”

Minzy: “What is wrong with the picture? Why is that a problem?”

Bom: “You’re really slow Mingkki. It’s coz Dara said that her boyfriend is good looking and cool. Does that man looks cool to you?”

Minzy: “Ooohhh…”

CL: “Can’t we just give him a makeover? He’s cute afterall.”

Dara: “Nah! That’s impossible. Nobody can even touch his hair, not even his own mother.”

Bom: *sigh* “I thought we have just found the solution. It’s alright Dara. We’ll help you find a boyfriend.”

Dara: “Thanks guys! Oh, by the way, I need to go already. Soo Hyun will treat me. See you later!”

Bom, CL and Minzy: “Annyong!”

CL whispered to Bom…

CL: “They are really bestfriends. They both need a makeover. They are both good looking but their hiding that.”

Bom: “Yeah, your right about that.”

 

 

KIM SOO HYUN’s POV

 

After Dara called while we are in our classroom…

Onew: “Who’s that bro? I didn’t know you have a girlfriend.”

Kim Soo Hyun: “hahaha.. No, she’s not my girlfriend. She’s my best friend. I’ll introduce her to you guys.”

Onew: “That would be fun!”

Taemin: “is she beautiful? Or does she have other gorgeous friends? Aww! Books are not for hitting other people. It’s for studying Jonghyun.” Jonghyun just hit Taemin’s head with his book.

Jonghyun: “Taemin! All you think of are girls! Tsk. So, does she have any gorgeous friends? Aww! That hurts.” Now, it is Onew who hit both of them.

Key: “There are already so many girls in here. And what’s so interesting about girls anyways?” After that, Key continued reading his book. He’s a genius but his father didn’t want him to study in Seoul National University for some odd reasons. Right? Who wouldn’t want to study in Seoul National University?

Jonghyun and Taemin said in unison: “Eh!?!” Their eyes as wide as a ping pong ball.

Key: “What?”

Onew: “Tell us the truth Key. Are you interested in men?”

Key: “NO!!!! Why would you even conclude that?”

Jonghyun: “Coz you are not interested in girls. And guys that are not interested in girls are somewhat interested in guys. You know like those…”

Key: “Yah!” Key hits Jonghyun’s head with his book.

Jonghyun: “Aww!!! My precious head! Aigoo.”

Key: “I’m not interested in girls coz they are always flirting with every men they meet. Tsk.

Kim Soo Hyun: “Ohh! That’s your reason but Dara is different from what you have described. I guess her friends will be just like her. Plus, she goes to Seoul National University. I’ll ask her if we can meet her friends next time.”

Jonghyun and Taemin said in unison again: “Yey!!!”

Key: “What? Did I hear it right? She’s studying at my dream school? Why didn’t you said earlier. I’m in!!”

 

After a while Seon-saeng-nim arrived and starts with the lesson.

Jiyong: “Good afternoon Seon-saeng-nim!”

Kim Soo Hyun: Wow! He even bothers to go to class. There’s only 20 minutes left for this class. (a/n:Their class is a 2hrs. class) Such a nerve he has.

Seon-saeng nim: “Good afternoon Kwon Jiyong. You may take your sit”

Kim Soo Hyun: What?!? Is that all she’s going to say? Wait, did she just wink at him. (a/n: Their teacher is a female.)

Jiyong: Good thing the teacher is one of my fan girls. Keke It’s because of that ahjumma that’s why I’m this late!

 

FLASHBACK

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JIYONG’s POV

Jiyong: Uggh, I’m late for class. Aish, why didn’t those guys woke me up. Jiyong glances at his watch while waiting for the bus going to Yonsei University.

“Finally! It’s here! I will surely kill Seungrat for using my car without permission. It's his fault I have to ride this bus.” 

When he was about to go inside someone bumped into him.

Ahjumma with big eyeglass: "Mianhe. I'm really in a hurry."

Jiyong: "Why ahjumma? Are you the only one who is permitted to be in a hurry. Don't you know that i'm in a hurry too. Stupid ahjumma!" Why is my day so unlucky? Aish!

Bus Driver: "Young ones, I will already go if you have no intention of riding the bus."

Jiyong: “Ahjussi wait! I’ll go in.”

 

DARA’s POV

Dara: What an arrogant guy! Aish! He even called me ahjumma. Didn’t he see I am wearing a uniform? Or he’s just stupid.

Why am I even in a hurry? Oh right! It’s coz I want to wander around the Yonsei University before meeting with Soo Hyun-ie. But I think I’m unlucky because of that arrogant jerk and the bus is so full today! Why is it that of all the days in a week, it is full today? That’s why I’m standing here in the bus just holding the handrail. I wish there is a man inside this bus who is nice enough to offer his seat for me.

Then, an ahjumma near me just stands up. I think she’ll be getting off the bus. Oohh!! Lucky me!

I was about to sit on the empty seat when someone got the sit first. What?!? It’s the arrogant jerk. Aish! He even has a blonde hair. He doesn’t look like a foreigner. Tsk. It’s better if I don’t face him.

So, I faced the other side so I wouldn’t be facing the blonde jerk. After a moment the bus stopped roughly making the passengers including me to lose balance. I was about to regain my composure when I felt something on my . I try to look at what it is and was shocked with what I saw.

Dara: “Yah!!! …

 

…YOU JERK! YOU ERT!”

 

Ehh? Dejavu?

 

JIYONG’s POV

Jiyong: That ahjumma with big eyeglasses is looking at me like she wants to kill me. Wae? It’s not my fault she’s so slow so I have taken the sit first.

The bus suddenly stopped roughly. I don’t want anyone to squash me so I shielded myself with my hands in front of me while my eyes are closed. Then, the next thing I knew my hands are touching something…

 

*squeeze*

 

*squeeze*

 

*squeeze*

 

When I opened my eyes I was shocked with what I saw…

Ahjumma with big eyeglass: “Yahh!!! You JERK! You ERT!”

(a/n: Credits to Perfect Match for giving me the idea kekeke)

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

>Please be reminded that the characters and the school here is fictional only. I do not own any of them. This is just a figment of my imagination.

I totally LOVE Yonsei University! heart

 

I really want to update this today (August 18, 2011) but earlier I can’t find my draft of the story (which is on a piece of paper) so I have to wait for my brother to go home from school coz I think I’ve left it inside his book. Haha! So, how was Chapter 4? It’s very looooong right?

Btw, Late Saengil Chukha Hamnida*coz probably it's Aug.19 already in Korea*(Happy Birthday) to our Kwon leadah *Kwon Jiyong aka GDragon!! GD is really Jjang!!!

Additional Info on our Kwon Leadah:

“FLORIDA TWEETed GD .. he greeted him :))))))))))))))))))))))))”

 

 

 

Want some Daragon moments? Me too.. =)))

But as they say, “Patience is a virtue”.

 

Comments are much appreciated. =)))

Sorry for the wrong grammar.