Chapter 12 - Boy, I need a boy! .part 1.

Wanted: Boyfriend

(a/n: The italized words are the thoughts of the characters while the emphasized words are their conversation.)

 

Minzy:“*knock* Bom-unnie *knock* CL-unnie”

Bom: “What is it Minkki?”

Minzy: “I have a candidate already.”

CL: “Who?”

Minzy: “Jiyong oppa. You know him right?”

CL: “Kwon Jiyong? Youngbae’s bestfriend? Why him of all people Minkki? You’re just gonna lose.”

Bom: “Why? Who’s that Kwon Jiyong?”

CL: “He’s a playboy. He wouldn’t even notice Dara if they saw each other.”

Minzy: “Is that so?”

CL: “Why don’t you just call Jaejoong to help you since the bet have been moved?”

Minzy: “Jae-oppa can’t go to clubs because he’s an idol. My father would scold me if I ask Jae-oppa to go there.”

CL: “Oh, right. At least you’ve tried your best Minkki.”

 

 

THE DAY OF THE BET

 

Dara: The girls are insisting on making me wear a dress. Eeewww. It’s just too girly.

Bom: “Santokki, you can’t enter a club if you are not wearing this. Wear it please. Just this once.”

Dara: “No, I don’t like that. It’s too short. I’ll just wear my pants and some plain t-shirt”

CL: “No! You’ll not be allowed to go inside if you wear that. They have dress codes there since it one of the most famous clubs in Seoul.”

Dara: “But I don’t like to wear that. It’s too short maybe I can wear something a bit long.”

Bom: “Dara, it’s a dress it is supposed to be short. Okay you don’t want?*gets TamTam* Are you gonna wear this or I’ll cut TamTam’s precious hand? Goodbye TamTam’s hand!”

Dara: “No Bommie-yah! Okay! Okay! I’ll wear that but don’t make me go there without my eyeglass. I need it and don’t try to negotiate with me wearing contacts.”

Bom: “Oh, okay. As long as you wear this, that’s fine with me.”

 

Dara then changes to the mini black dress given by Bom for her to wear. Then, she just pony tailed her hair and put on her eyeglass. She just put some powder and she’s all set!

 

Dara: “I’m done! Let’s go.”

Bom: “Wow Santokki! You’re realy beautiful even if you have that big eyeglass of yours. My dress just makes magic!”

CL: “No Bommie. Dara is just really beautiful.”

Minzy: “Let’s go unnie or we’ll be late. I wanna go clubbing!”

 

 

After an hour, they arrived at the VVIP Lounge. Because of CL and Minzy’s connection with TOP’s friends, they have easily entered the club.

 

Bom: “So, where’s the f(x) girls?”

CL: “There!”

Minzy: “Unnie, let’s go to the table there.”

Bom: “Let’s go!”

Dara: “Girls, I’ll just tell it to them now. I don’t want to prolong this.”

CL: “Then, we’ll come with you.”

Dara: “No need. Just enjoy yourselves.”

Bom: “Are you sure?”

Dara: “Yup, see you later!”

 

Dara then goes to where the f(x) girls are located.

Dara: “Hey, I’m here.”

Victoria: “I didn’t know someone like you knows how wear a dress. So, where’s you so called boyfriend huh?”

Dara: “Well he’s…”

Sulli: “He’s what?”

Dara: “The truth is…”

Luna: “What? The truth is that you’ve just been lying when you said that you have a boyfriend. Right?”

Victoria: “Oooh, I think all of those who came from Busan are liars. Maybe even your parents and siblings are liars right? Haha.”

 

 

DARA’s POV

 

I just really want to tell them the truth but after they insulted not only where I grew up but also my parents and siblings, I don’t know what took over me when I said…

 

Dara: “No! I didn’t lie.”

Victoria: “Really? So, where is he?”

Dara: “Right over there!*pointed at someone on the dance floor* I’ll just get him here.”

 

 

Oooh! I wish this guy looks cool and good looking enough. *cross finger*

 

Will I be able to do this?

 

Let me check first.

 

PRIDE: OFF

MILLION OF GUTS IN ME: ON

 

Dara: “Umm, mister. Please! Please! Please! I’ll pay you or do anything after this just please can you act as my boyfriend for the mean time. Just for this night coz I have a bet with y classmates over there. Please!”

 

 

 

AUTHOR’s POV

 

The guy now turns and is now facing Dara.

Dara: “YOU!”Omo! Omo! Mama mia! Why Why Why Delilah! Why him of all people?!? Please anyone or anybody wake me up in this nightmare.

Jiyong: “Hey y, what did you… YOU! You’re that ahjumma!!”

Dara: “No, I’m not. Sorry for the misunderstanding sir. Excuse me.*trying to hide her face*”

Jiyong:“*stops Dara* Hey, I’m not yet done talking to you.”

Victoria: “So, Darassi, where’s your boyfriend huh?”
Jiyong:
So what she said earlier about the bet is true. Ooh, I can humiliate this girl at the same time take revenge on her. What a perfect chance!

“I’m his boyfriend. Why? You got a problem with that?”

Victoria & Dara: “What?!?”

Sulli: “Jiyong-oppa, you’re here. Stop kidding us. We know you’re just making fun of this girl.”

Victoria: “Yeah! That would be just like… you know… Impossible!”

Jiyong: “No, I’m not lying she’s my girlfriend. *put her arms around Dara’s shoulder*”

 

Oblivious to everyone, Dara and Jiyong were speaking to each other through their gazes to each other.

 

Dara: *speaking through her eyes to Jiyong* Hey , get your hands off me!

Jiyong: *speaking through her eyes to Dara* I will never do that. This is fun. Embarassing you.

Dara: *speaking through her eyes to Jiyong* Just try it and you’ll die!

Jiyong: *speaking through her eyes to Dara* Hey, I’m not the only one who’ll benefit from this. Just go with it ahjumma.

 

Luna: “*whispers to Victoria* After Youngbae-oppa now it’s Jiyong-oppa, the leader of the famous Bigbang. What did she do to them? Did she hypnotize them V?”

Victoria: “I don’t know but I do really not believe what’s happening in front of me.”

Sulli: “Jiyong-oppa… You can’t have a girlfriend like her. I know your type oppa.”

Jiyong: “People can change. Right jagiya?”

Dara:Eeeww. I wanna throw up. I wanna throw up! “I don’t know if that can be applied to you.”

Jiyong: “Ohh, don’t be mad at me jagiya for being late. I’ll never do it again. You’re so cute when you’re mad.*pinches her nose*” Haha! My plan is working. She’s getting embarrassed.

Dara:So, you want to play that game huh? Let’s see who’ll win. “No, jagiya. You’re much cuter. See! You’re so cute I want to pinch you so much! *pinches Jiyong’s cheeks harder than the usual*”

Jiyong: “Aww… Aww… You just love me so much jagiya. Don’t you?”

Victoria: “Stop it. Will you? I still think that you two are just acting. You don’t look like a couple.”

Jiyong: “How many times do I need to tell you?”
Victoria: “Then, prove it!”

Jiyong: “Ha! You ask the might Kwon Leadah to prove it. Okay.”*removes Dara’s eyeglass*

Dara: “Hey, what are you doing? I can’t see. Give me back my eyeglass.”

Jiyong:“*whispers* you can’t see? Much better. Just stay still.”

Dara:“*whispers* I don’t trust you.”

Jiyong:“*whispers* you want to win the bet right?”

Dara:“*whispers* Yes.”

Jiyong:“*whispers* Then, stay still.” This would be the greatest good deed that I’ll be doing. Helping out others.

 

Jiyong then starts to close the gap between the two of them that Dara is unaware of. From afar, Minzy, CL and Bom just noticed the two.

 

CL: “Who’s that guy?”

Bom: “I’ve never seen his face.”

Minzy: “OMO! Is that Jiyong-oppa?!?”

CL: “It is him! What are they doing?!?”

Bom: “OMO! He’s gonna kiss my Santokki!!! NO!!”

Minzy: “So, I won! Woooo! Go unnie!”

 

While the f(x) girls were just speechless for what’s happening in front of them.

 

Sulli: “Is he freaking serious?”

Amber: “V, what would we do? We lose.”

Victoria: “I really don’t know why this is happening.”

 

Jiyong close the gap between them but before he could kiss Dara...

Dara: “ACHOO!!”

Jiyong: “Eeeww.. Eeewww… Jagiya, why did you sneeze on my good looking face?”

Dara: “I’m so sorry.”

Jiyong: “Here’s your punishment.”

 

Jiyong quickly peck her on her lips which made her soul be deported to another world. Kidding! Our Santokki lost all her senses with what Jiyong have done.

 

On the other hand, Jiyong is enjoying on what he’s seeing.

 

 

The noisy ahjumma now becomes SOooo quiet.

 

[...TO BE CONTINUED...]

_______________________________________________________________________

 

>Please be reminded that the characters and the school here is fictional only. I do not own any of them. This is just a figment of my imagination.

 

 

This is just a short update. Mianhe. But i'll assure you readers that the part 2 will be daebak!

 

Happy Birthday to our Goddess, Park Sandara!

 

Thanks for the new subscribers!

Comments are much appreciated.

Welcome to silent readers! =))))))))))))))