Chapter 5 - Hiccup

Wanted: Boyfriend


a/n: The italized words are the thoughts of the characters while the emphasized words are their conversation.

 

 

The bus suddenly stopped roughly. I don’t want anyone to squash me so I shielded myself with my hands in front of me while my eyes are closed. Then, the next thing I knew my hands are touching something…

 

*squeeze*

 

*squeeze*

 

*squeeze*

 

When I opened my eyes I was shocked with what I saw…

Ahjumma with big eyeglass: “Yahh!!! You JERK! You ERT!”

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Ahjumma with glasses: “Yah! Where do you think you’re hands are placed huh?!?”

 

Jiyong looked at his hands.

 

Jiyong: “Huh? What are you..”

 

OMO!!

 

OMO!!

 

Immediately, Jiyong removed his hands.

 

“It doesn’t even deserve to be called a . It’s so flat and…”

 

Ahjumma with glasses: “Yah! Yah! How dare you! You ert! Ajhussi (referring to the driver), can we please stop at the nearest police station? There’s a ert here!!”

 

Jiyong:How dare this woman call me a ert? I didn’t do it on purpose! “Yah! Even if I’m a ert, I would never want to touch your…  

 

that…

 

that…

 

flat thing behind your back.”

 

Ahjumma with glasses: “Ahjussi! Ahjussi! Please stop this bus at the nearest police station. There’s a ert on the loose!”

 

Jiyong:Does she really plan to go to the police station and report me? Gosh!! I was just protecting myself! Damn! I’m late already for pits sake! “Ahjumma, you’re really selfish don’t you know that.”

 

Ahjumma with glasses: “What did you just say?!?”

 

Jiyong: “Everybody in here is in a hurry but you’re too selfish to ask the bus driver to stop at the police station. You’re such a bother to everyone. Also, may I remind you that I didn’t do it on purpose. I was just protecting myself from that FLAT THING of yours.”

 

Jiyong’s charm is slowly getting through the passengers.

 

Ahjumma: “Young lady, just let it pass huh since there’s no harm done.”

 

Jiyong: Wow, I’m really good. My charm has reached this ahjumma’s heart. Kekeke.

 

Student: “Yeah unnie. Just forget about it. Would you even think of him as a ert if he has those good looks?”

 

Jiyong: Ha! Surrender now ahjumma with big eyeglasses!
 

Ahjumma with glasses: “Aish, Okay!!”

 

Dara then deals with Jiyong and whispered to him.

 

Ahjumma with glasses: “You’re lucky that I don’t want to be scolded by everybody in here.”

 

Jiyong: “Can this misfortune be called lucky?”

 

Ahjumma with glasses: “Just shut up and stay away from me!”

 

------------------------------------------------

END OF FLASHBACK
 

 

Jiyong: “Aish! Because of her I’m late”

 

All of a sudden, Jiyong hiccupped.

 

Youngbae: “Bro”Youngbae whispered to Jiyong who is just beside him. “Why are you late men?”

 

Jiyong: “I’ll tell you later after I kill Seugrat. I really have an unlucky day.”

 

Youngbae: “Arasso”

 

After class, Jiyong and Youngbae go to their usual hangout place near their school. It’s a place owned by TOP’s brother. It is a club at night but since it is only used at night Bigbang (as what they call their group) uses it as their meeting place or simply their hangout place.

 

Jiyong: “Yah!! Seungrat!! You better prepare yourself because the mighty Kwon will kill you. Yah!!!”

 

Seungri: “Hyung, I’m begging you. I’m really sorry for borrowing your car. I really have the intention of bringing it back before you wake up but there is this really heavy traffic... Aww!”

 

Jiyong just hit Seungri with his bag.

 

Jiyong: “Ahhh, so that is your reason eh? Don’t try to reason out Seungrat! Because of you I’m late for my first class. If my omma finds out and takes away my car again I’ll really bury you alive!”

 

Seungri hide behind Youngbae’s back to protect himself from the furious dragon.

 

Youngbae: “Bro! Chill… Atleast you’ve got away with it right? The teacher didn’t even mind you getting late. You’ve worked your charm again. Nice job!!”

 

Seungri takes a quick look at Jiyong.

 

Seungri: “See hyung! It turns out okay right?”
 

Jiyong: “Just shut up Seungrat! It’s not about that. It’s coz I have so many misfortunes today!! Ugghh… It’s because of a stupid rat like you!”

 

Seungri: “Aww hyung. I’m not stupid.”

 

TOP and Daesung suddenly enters the room.

 

TOP: “Woah!! What is the commotion all about? I can feel Jiyong’s wrath even outside this building.”

 

Daesung: “Yeah! We thought Seungri will be already dead by now hahaha!”

 

Daesung looks toward Seungri who is still hiding behind Youngbae.

 

Daesung: “See? I told you it’s not a good idea to borrow Jiyong’s beloved car. Haha!”

 

Jiyong: “If you ever STEAL my car again, make sure to say goodbye to your loved ones because you will be sooooo DEAD!!”

 

Seungri: “Arasso hyung. I promise that I’ll never ever.

 

Ever.

 

Ever.

 

Ever.

 

Ever.

 

Ever, ever, ever, ever, ever…”

 

Jiyong: “Just shut up Lee Seunghyun!!”

 

Youngbae: “Jiyong, why are you in a very bad mood today? Oh! You said that you’ll tell us the reason why you’re late. What is it then?”

 

Jiyong remembers his misfortune again.

 

Jiyong: “Yeah, that’s another reason why I’m in a bad mood today”

 

Jiyong narrates his misfortune to his friends even the ‘protect myself’ part.

 

TOP: “Wow bro! Is the girl y? Cute? Did you enjoy it huh? Hahaha!”

(a/n: I just remembered GD asked this ‘Did you enjoy it?’ to TOP about the I’m Sorry MV)

 

Jiyong: “Yah! Why would I enjoy it? She’s an ahjumma! An ahjumma look alike with her big eyeglasses! It’s already the 21st century. Why does she even wear that kind of eyeglass?”

 

Daesung: “What if she’s really beautiful behind those eyeglasses? Didn’t you read huntress fanfic entitled “My Celebrity Roommate”? The main girl there transformed into a goddess.”

 

Jiyong: “What?!? Dae, you’re really weird. You even read those kind of things? She’s not even my type. She is such an annoying ahjumma!”

 

Jiyong hiccupped again for the second time this day.

 

Jiyong: *hiccup* “Aish!” *hiccup*

 

Youngbae and TOP exchange knowing looks with each other. Then, a grin can be seen in their faces.

 

Jiyong:*hiccup* “Yah! What’s wrong with the two of you?” *hiccup*

 

Youngbae: “TOP, remember the last time Jiyong keeps on hiccupping?”

 

TOP: “ Haha! Yes, I can totally remember that coz it’s not every year that our friend here hiccups.”

 

Jiyong: “What?!? What are you talking about?”

 

Seungri: “Yeah hyung (talking to TOP). I can’t understand you both. Why is Jiyong hyung’s hiccup such a big issue?”

 

TOP and Youngbae just look at each other and laugh.

 

Daesung: “Tell us already!”

 

Youngbae: “I’ll tell it to you kids but not now. Not with Jiyong hearing it. Haha!”

 

Jiyong: “Why won’t you tell me? It’s about me!”

 

TOP: “Coz we want you to be the one to figure that out. The mystery of your hiccups. Haha! Congratulations bro!!”

 

Jiyong: “huh?!?”

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________

>Please be reminded that the characters and the school here is fictional only. I do not own any of them. This is just a figment of my imagination.

 

Sorry for this short update. I really want it to be a long one but I really need to cut it to that part for the sake of the story. Mianhe.

Also, another reason for a short update is because I’m on my lazy mode again and I’m still suffering from ‘Heechul-is-in-miltary-service’ depression. T_T

That’s why I don’t think I have the motivation to make a good update so I’m really sorry for this crappy update.

 

 

Thanks for the new subscribers!

Comments are much appreciated.

Welcome to silent readers! =))))))))))))))