Chapter 6 - First Kiss

Wanted: Boyfriend

First, I would like to acknowledge my lovely subscribers out there!

 

-mine2love,

-kazoooza,

-dmargallo,

-dominiqueam,

-indahelyka123,

-bizcuit,

-gothiclolita,

-pinkkiwinky,

-RaiChen,

-iheartchii,

-alyballeza,

-luv_struck10,

-unii_soeul,

-WalkOutQueen,

-primadonna23,

-rupacham,

-heydara,

-mexvampi,

-louiegoksss11,

-avid0313blinkers,

-kwonsen,

-mrskwonvarshini,

-lanae1976,

-Choco_choco,

-mangofrenzyyy,

-gene0821,

-Mscutielicious,

-iloveGDofBB,

-shinjikyu

 

 

Thanks for subscribing! Really! You all made my day!! =))))))

 

kwonsen and unni_soeul - This chapter is the answer to your question. =))

 

***********************************************************************************************************

 

(a/n: The italized words are the thoughts of the characters while the emphasized words are their conversation.)

 

 

KIM SOO HYUN’s POV

 

Kim Soo Hyun: Finaly!! The class is over!! I wonder if Santokki is already in the front gate.

Key: “Soo Hyun! Let’s go. Introduce us to your bestfriend from Seoul National University. I want to be her friend too. Haha”

Onew: “Palli! I want to eat chicken already! I can hear it. It’s already calling for my name. hahaha!”

Jonghyun: “Onew! Is chicken more important than girls? I hope that I can get her friend’s number. I’m really excited for this!”

Onew: “But I prefer chicken more than girls.*pouts*Chicken has been with me since I’ve been born.”

Kim Soo Hyun: “Yah! It looks like you’re more excited than me Jonghyun? Haha! But don’t get your hopes up okay?”

Onew, Jonghyun, Key, Minho and Taemin: “Neh!!”

Kim Soo Hyun: “Woah! It feels like I’m a teacher because of your synchronized answer. Haha! Let’s go.”

 

 

 

DARA’s POV

 

Dara: Omo! Is this the front gate of Yonsei University? Waa! I can see the school from here. Its like a castle!

 

 

    

 


”All I have to do now is to wait for Soo Hyun. Oww…”

 

Dara’s phone suddenly rings.  ‘Hate you eh eh eh eh’

START OF CALL

---------------------------------------------------------------

Dara: “Yobuseyo?”

Kim Soo Hyun: “Where are you?”

Dara: “I’m already here. At the front gate of your school. Where are you?”

Kim Soo Hyun: “We’re already going there. Our class has just ended.”

Dara: “huh? We? Our?”

Kim Soo Hyun: “Oh! I forgot to tell you my friends here want to see you. They are thrilled to have friends outside the University.”

Dara: “Aigoo, you should have informed me earlier.”

Kim Soo Hyun: “Wae? What will you do if I have informed you earlier?”

Dara: “Nothing, I just want to know. I’ll just wait for you here. Bye!”

Kim Soo Hyun: “Bye”

--------------------------------------------

END OF CALL

 

 

JIYONG’s POV

TOP: “Let’s go buy some food Jiyong. I’m hungry.”

Jiyong: “Why do I need to come with you? Let Seungri buy it for us.”

TOP: “Jiyong, we are the oldest in this group. We need to be responsible for our maknaes not ordering them around.”(a/n: Waah!! TOP is such a nice hyung =))))

Youngbae: “TOP’s right Jiyong. Just go and buy some Tteokbokki”

Jiyong:(pointing to Youngbae)“Why isn’t he coming with us? We’re the same age.”

TOP: “Stop whining and start walking”

 

 

(A/N: the blue ones and the black ones are happening at the same time but in different locations)

While Jiyong and TOP are already outside…

TOP: “So where can we buy the best Tteokbokki and oohhh I want some Gimbap too.”

 

 

Youngbae talking to Seungri and Daesung.

Youngbae: “I’ll tell you the secret behind Jiyong’s hiccup”

Seungri: “Hyung, tell us already.”

 

 

Jiyong: “Just buy it anywhere. It will just have the same taste after all.”

Jiyong looks around lazily while following TOP. That’s when he saw someone.

 

 

Youngbae: “It was only two times in his whole life that Jiyong hiccupped. That makes it three now.”

Daesung: “Really??”

 

 

Jiyong: “TOP!! It’s the girl that I told you guys earlier.”

TOP: “huh? Who? Which girl?”

 

 

 

Youngbae: “Yes. It’s only when…”

Seungri: “When? When? Waa!! Hyung just say it already.”

 

 

Jiyong:*hiccup*“It’s that (pointing at the girl in front of the gate)girl.” *hiccup*

 

 

Youngbae: “Jiyong hiccups only when he thinks about someone or is face to face with a girl that will be special to our mighty Kwon leadah.”

 

 

YOUNGBAE’s POV

 

Daesung: “Will be special to him? Does that mean even if the girl she met is not yet close to him? It’s like his hiccup track down someone who will be special to him.”

Youngbae: “Yup.”

Seungri: “Wow! Hyung is so cool. It’s like it’s his super power!”

Youngbae: “Haha! It’s not his super power Seungri. That’s impossible. It’s just what we concluded with her omma about Jiyong’s unusual hiccups.”

Seungri: “With her omma? Wae?”

Youngbae: “its coz the first time Jiyong hiccupped is when he was born. His omma said it’s really strange coz in between of Jiyong’s cries is his hiccups and we can see now that Jiyong really loves her omma. It comes to the point that he is scared of her omma. Right? Haha! After that day when he was born, his omma said he never hiccupped again. Ever. Until that day.”

Daesung: “It’s really strange. It’s the first time I’ve heard of a new born baby that hiccups.”

Seungri: “Until what day?”

Youngbae: “That day when the three of us(Jiyong, me and TOP)went to my family’s villa located in Busan. I think we are just in our kindergarten years back then. It’s our third day in Busan when Jiyong wandered by himself without us. When he got back, he just started shouting our name.”

 

FLASHBACK

=====================================

 

Jiyong: “Bae! Tabi! Bae! Tabi!”

Yougbae: “What?!? Jiyong you’re too noisy. Shh! Daddy will be mad at us again. He’ll confiscate my play station if he gets mad.”

TOP: “Jiyong, stop shouting. I’m still sleepy. I want to sleep more. Hmm… Hmm…”

Jiyong: “TOP, wake up! I’ve got something to tell to both of you.”

TOP: “Jushh tel itszz shoo Shyongbae. Hmm… ” (translation: Just tell it to Youngbae)

TOP continue to sleep while hugging his favorite pillow.

Jiyong: “It’s about a girl.”

TOP gets up right away.

TOP: “What about the girl? Did you fight against a girl? Jeez! Jiyong you’re so gay if you do that. My mommy told me so.”

Jiyong: “NO! I’m not gay and I didn’t fight against a girl. It’s coz…

Coz..

I-i-i kissed her.”

Youngbae and TOP: “What?!?”

Jiyong: “Yah! Close your mouth. It’s only by accident. I didn’t mean it. I-i-i don’t want it to happen.”

Youngbae: “What do you mean by accident? Tell us.”

Jiyong: “I was just climbing a tree. I didn’t know that there’s someone sleeping beneath the tree. I slipped when I was climbing then I fall on top of her. Then, when I opened my eyes… You already know what happened after that… After that I run away, I didn’t do it on purpose I promise!”

Youngbae: “Yah Jiyong! Why did you run away? You didn’t ask the girl if she’s hurt or something. You’re heavy you know.”

Jiyong: “It’s coz when I run away; I can hear her shouting ‘Yah! Kid! Stop!’. I got scared. I-i-I don’t know what to do.” *hiccup*

Youngbae: “Woah! It’s the first time I heard you hiccupped Ji and Tabi why are you so quiet over there?”

TOP: “Jiyong, you kissed the girl right?”

Jiyong just nod and hiccupped again.

TOP: “Omo! Omo! You’re in big trouble Ji!  She will be pregnant! You will be a daddy soon!!”

Youngbae: “What?!? You can have a baby by just a kiss? Are you sure?”

TOP: “Yup, I’m sure of it. I heard it from an ahjussi.”

Jiyong: “Can that really happen? Waaa!! I’m not old enough to have a baby. Palli Youngbae!! Let’s go back to Seoul now.”

TOP: “Yah! Jiyong! What about the baby?”

Jiyong: “You two are my friend right? So side with me… please… please…”

=====================================

END OF FLASHBACK

 

Daesung: “You call TOP Tabi back then. Kyeopta!! Haha!”

Youngbae: “After that, when we’re old enough. That’s just when we realize that a kiss can’t make a woman pregnant. Haha! TOP is being a know-it-all alien again back then.”

Seungri: “But hyung. How did you conclude that, that girl is special to our playboy leader by just an accidental kiss?”

Youngbae: “It’s coz after we got back to Seoul Jiyong confessed to us something. He said that at the first day that we’ve arrived in Busan, he already saw the girl. But since our Jiyong doesn’t want us (TOP and me) to see the girl, He wandered of by himself and tries to find the girl. He climbs the tree to find the girl, but Ji got surprised when he saw that the girl is just beneath the tree. Because of what he saw, he losed his balance that’s why he fall.”

Daesung: “Oww… He confessed that he likes the girl. Well, that’s a first. Jiyong never told us if she likes a girl she’s dating or not.”

Youngbae: “Exactly!”

Seungri: “Soooo… Maybe… He likes that girl more because he kissed her. Woah! What if I try to kiss Jiyong-hyung so he’ll never be mad at me and like me more!”

Youngbae and Daesung: “Yuck!!”

Daesung: “Yah! Seungri… That’s so gay! Are you Seungri? What did you do to him?!?”

Youngbae: “Don’t ever come near me Seungrat…”

Seungri: “Wae hyung? Is it bad to show my cute side?” Seungri pouted then started showing his aegyo.

Youngbae: “More like your gay side. Stop that! I’m having goosebumps here. If you continue to be like that I’ll tell my cousin that you’re gay.”

Seungri who happens to have a huge crush on Youngbae’s cousin stopped showing his aegyo.

Seungri: *manly voice* “Who? Whose gay? I’ll beat him to death. Show yourself you freak.”

 

 

 

JIYONG’s POV

Jiyong: “What is she doing here? Maybe she’s stalking me. Right?”

TOP: “Nah! I don’t think so. Don’t be too confident mah boy.”

Jiyong: “What made you say that?”

TOP: “Look, she’s waiting for someone. Maybe that’s her boyfriend and her fans haha!” TOP said while pointing at the girl who’s waving at a bunch of guys.

Jiyong: “Is it the end of the world already? It’s not even 2012 yet. That ahjumma has a boyfriend? Impossible!”

TOP: “Come on Jiyong! Let’s stop wasting time and start buying some food. I’m really hungry!”

Jiyong: “Okay” Jiyong answered then having a last look at the girl.

 

________________________________________________________________________

 

>Please be reminded that the characters and the school here is fictional only. I do not own any of them. This is just a figment of my imagination.

 

 

I’ll have classes again so I’ll be a bit busy again but I’ll update as soon as I have a free time. I’ll post the next chapter tomorrow since I’ve already typed it. Or now? What do you think? Hmmm… I’ll think about it. Kekeke. =))))

 

 

Thanks for the new subscribers!

Comments are much appreciated.

Welcome to silent readers! =))))))))))))))