Chapter 2 - Busted!

Wanted: Boyfriend

 

 

a/n: The italized words are the thoughts of the characters while the emphasized words are their conversation.

 

Jiyong's POV

 

I woke up staring at the ceiling.

 

Ouch, my head hearts like hell!

 

I slowly got up while holding my head for support. It’s like my room keeps on spinning and spinning and spinning… Then, I suddenly looked at where I am.

 

Wait, this isn’t my room. Where the hell am I?surprise

 

I noticed that I’m not the only one in the bed. Her back is facing me so I can’t totally recognize who she is. Yes, it’s a woman coz her hair is definitely a woman’s hair. I’m really sure about that.

 

 

I made up my mind that before she gets up I need to get out of here right away. When I was already in front of the door holding the knob…

 

“Oppa! You’re finally awake.”

 

I know that voice! And I REALLY don’t want to hear that voice today out of all the day in a year.

 

 

Jiyong: “Why am I in your room Ahn So-hee? What am I doing here?”

 

Sohee: “Can’t you remember what happened to us last night?”laugh

I can see her wide grin and I’m absolutely sure that she’s lying.

 

Jiyong: “Yah?!? Ahn So-hee! Don’t you dare lie to me. I’ve known you since you're just a little girl and I know that wide grin of yours. You’re definitely lying to me right now.”

 

Sohee starts to cry..crying

 I just stared at her...

 

Here she goes again.

 

Whenever I raise my voice to her she will start to cry for me to pity her. Seriously!! Is she a kid???

Sohee: “Oppa *sobs*, you don’t love me anymore. *cries hard*”

Jiyong: “Aish! Remind me again what's your age right now? Are you 19 yrs. old already? Really? Coz your acting like you’re a 5 yrs. Old child right now.”

Sohee: “Oppa, didn’t you promise that you will marry me?”

Jiyong: “I’ve only said that coz you didn’t stop crying back then.” Aish! Really. What am I thinking back then when I’ve said that. If I could just turn back time, I will surely prefer to be mute so I wouldn’t need to answer her.

*sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

When my omma and Sohee’s mom would hangout in our house, her mom would always bring Sohee. She would always nag me to play with her. I really can’t refuse coz my omma will be very mad at me and I really don’t want to see her face when she’s mad. She’s like one scary dragon. Yeah! The mighty Kwon Jiyong has no fears except for her mom. If you’ve just seen her face you would believe me for sure! *shivers*

 

When we were playing, an unexpected question comes out from .

Sohee: “Oppa, when we grow up.. Um.. C-can I be your bride?” She said while playing with her barbie doll.

Jiyong: “Yah! Stop calling me oppa. I’m not your brother and N-O I don’t want to.” *goes back to playing toy car*

Sohee: “Why are you so bad at me? *cries hard* I-I-I just want to be your bride. I want to be your bride oppa! *cries hard*”

Jiyong: “Stop that. Omma will hear you and she will blame me again. Yah! Stop crying.”

Sohee: “I don’t want to. I just want to be oppa’s bride! *Cries hard*”

Jiyong: Aish! I’ll cross my finger so this will not count as a promise right? Keke.. “Okay! So will you already please stop crying.”

Sohee: “Okay! Haha” Just at that instant, the tears have been replaced by her smile. Aish!! This little girl!!

 

====================

END OF FLASHBACK

Jiyong:” Amm. Sohee? Why did I end up here in your room?”

Sohee: “It’s coz you’re dead drunk last night oppa. Good thing I’m there to bring you here or you’ll end up sleeping at the bar. And by the way you really should thank me...”

She said that while smiling proudly at me.

Jiyong: “Wae?”

Sohee: “Your mom called”

Jiyong: “What?!?” I’ve said that with my eyes wide open. Omo! I’m dead.. Aish.

Sohee:” That’s why you really should thank me. She’s really mad at you for not coming home. It’s a good thing I got it all covered up. I said to your mom that you accompanied me in the bar the whole night. Then, when you drove me home it’s already late so I ask you to just sleep here. That’s why you didn’t go home. She totally believes me! “

Jiyong: “Kamsahamnida! If that’s all, I should go already. Annyeong!!”

Sohee: “Oppa!....”

I quickly run to my car out of her house. When I arrived at our house, I can see my mom waiting outside. It’s like she’s waiting for someone impatiently. OMO!! Maybe she’s waiting for me. Wae? I thought she believed Sohee’s reasons. Aish..

 

Jiyong: “Hi Omma! It’s a nice morning don’t you think?” I tried to smile while saying that but I really am nervous right now.

Omma: “I already know the truth Jiyong.”

Jiyong: Oh crap!

Omma: “You’ve got drunk again last night. When will you be just a normal son and stop acting like a rebellious one?” Omma said with her face full of worries.

Jiyong: I just reasoned out. “This is normal omma. My friends are just like me.”

I can see her eyes widened. I think she’s surprised at my reasoning.

Omma: “Then, they are not a good influence to you. I also heard that your grades are low again. It’s coz you never pay attention or even focus on your studies!”

Jiyong: “I’m not really smart so…”

Omma: “Jiyong, it’s not about on being smart that anyone can get a better grade. If you just work hard in studying then you’ll surely get atleast an average grade. Son, I’m not expecting you to top your class. I just want to make sure that you will graduate without any doubt in yourself. So, I decided that I will find you a tutor. Arasso?”

Jiyong: “But omma…”

Omma goes back to our house. Can you believe that? She lectured about studying while were outside our house. Aish! I really hate those tutors!

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry for the late update.. =((( Mianhe from the bottom of my heart.

Actually I have this story written on a notebook but I’m just too lazy to type it. But today luckily, I’m not so lazy so I have typed it and updated this fanfic.

Don’t worry Dara and Jiyong will soon be introduced to each other =)) DARAGON!

Comments are much appreciated.

Sorry for the wrong grammar.

 

________

A/N(Feb. 15, 2013): Finished editing... kkk... Aigoo!! So many wrong grammars. Bwahahahaha. If there are more typos or wrong grammars just message me juseyoooo. Tenchuuuuu!! >3<