Chapter 14 - Dugeun Dugeun

Wanted: Boyfriend

 

 

(a/n: The italized words are the thoughts of the characters while the emphasized words are their conversation.)

 

 

 

Bom: Based on what I’ve observed earlier, my BRILLIANT MIND (take note: my brilliant mind) thought of something.

 

Oh yeah. Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh yeah! (Nooo it’s not the song)

 

 

Oh yeah! I’ve come up with a perfect plan. *insert evil laugh, thunder and lighting

 

 “Santokki, I’ll just find Mingkki arasso? I just need to talk to her.”

Dara: “Okay.”

 

Bom left the naïve Santokki and started finding her comrade-to-be who is currently in the dance floor.

 

Bom: “There you are! Mingkki! Oh baby Mingkkiiiiii!”

Minzy: “Unnie, you’re scaring me. Why are you like that?”

Bom: “Baby Mingkki, just help me out please. Help you’re oh-so-gorgeous unnie.”

Minzy: “Okay unnie. Just say it whatever it is. You’re really scaring me out.”

 

Bom dragged Minzy out of the dance floor. Bom suddenly blurted out…

Bom: “Let’s play with your brother!”

Minzy: “What unnie?!? Did I hear you right?”

Bom: “Yes, palli!”

Minzy: “Oh my gosh unnie! I didn’t know you have hidden desire for Dae-oppa’s body. I can’t join you unnie. He’s my brother. Eeewww.”

Bom: “Yah! Mingkki-yah! What are you thinking? That’s from too much reading of manhwas(Korean version of Manga). Not that kind of play. I want to play truth or dare. Your brother’s group and our group.”

Minzy: “Oh! Okay. I’ll ask oppa. That would be fun!”

Bom: “I know right! That would really be fun”

 

 

 

 

-------

 

 

 

 

 

 

Minzy: “Oppa, please… please…”

Daesung: “But lil’ sis”

Minzy: “For your cute little sister oppa. Please…”

 

(*imagine Minzy doing this)

 

 

Daesung: “Ughh! You’re really unfair. You know I can’t resist my cute little sister.”

Minzy: “Thanks oppa!”Minzy hugs his brother, Daesung.

 

 

 

DAESUNG’s POV

 

MISSION: To convince my friends to join the truth or dare game.

 

 

 

*siiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh…

 

 

 

 I know you’re thinking why would that be hard?

 

Well, duh! We’re talking about Bigbang boys here. The famous bad boy and always-in-the-club boys of Yonsei. Do we look like bad boys if we’re playing the all-time favorite game like Truth or Dare?

 

 

 

 

 

*siiiigggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh…

 

 

 

 

 

Youngbae-hyung àI think he would choose to sleep rather than to join the game. But since he’s the nicest, I think he would join.

 

Seungri àWell, he would rather flirt with girls since he’s in the club. On second thought, if Youngbae hyungs cousin’s gonna join. Hmmm…

 

T.O.P. hyung àHe’s not here so I don’t need to worry about him anymore. (Thanks hyung!)

 

Jiyong hyung àOmo! Hyung will surely not join. How will I convince him???

 

 

Daesung was lost in his thought in thinking of ways to convince them when he saw their maknae passed by in front of him. The maknae seems to be busy finding someone.

 

Daesung: “Hey maknae! Busy finding someone? Don’t you ever get tired of that? Girl hunting again?”

Seungri: “No hyung”

Daesung: “You’re really Seungri. Your mind is filled with girls.”

Seungri: “No hyung. I mean I’m busy finding a girl. Her name is Chaerin. The one with the cat’s eye. Did you see her?”

Daesung: “Oh, Youngbae-hyung’s cousin? You’re finding her? Well, I know where she is but only if…”

Seungri: “Only if?”

Daesung: “You’ll find her and will even get a chance to see her for a long time if you’ll join the truth or dare game in our private room. Her group and our group would be there. Wanna join?”

Seungri: “Sure! Chaerin would be there PLUS the pretty noonas would be there too! I’ll join! I’ll join!” *raises hands

Daesung: “Good.” One down, two to go.

“Maknae, prepare all the things that we will need. Arasso?”

Seungri: “Yes hyung.”*leaves excitedly

 

SEUNGRI
YOUNGBAE
JIYONG

 

Next Target: Youngbae hyung

 

 

 

Daesung: “Hmmm… Where would he be at this moment? Oh! He’s probably sleeping right now.”

 

Daesung then proceeded to Bigbang’s private room to find the sleepyhead Dong Youngbae. When Daesung entered the room, he instantly find Youngbae sleeping on one of the couches.

 

Daesung: “Hyung!”

Youngbae: “Hmm… I want to sleep Dae.”*hugs pillow (a/n: I sooo want to be that pillow! Keke)

Daesung: “Hyuuuuunnnngggg…”

Youngbae: “What?!?”

Daesung:Uh-oh. Bad mood? I wonder why. “C-can I ask for a favor?”

Youngbae: “What is it?”*sits

Daesung: “Can you join the truth or dare here in our room. My sister asks if their group could do that with us. I mean it’s much safer if it’s with us. Right? Than with other guys. You’re cousin will join too. Please hyunnggggggg.”

Youngbae:Oh well, Dara would be there. Hmmm…

“Well, it’s alright. I’ll join. I have nothing to do here anyways.”

Daesung: “Thanks hyung. So, all I need to worry now is only Jiyong hyung.”

 

SEUNGRI
YOUNGBAE
JIYONG

 

 

Youngbae: “I think Jiyong would join too.”

Daesung: “Really?!? *shock I don’t think so hyung. This game would be too girlish for him I think.”

Youngbae: “No, just make sure when you convince him to mention ALL of those who will be part of the game.”

Daesung: “Huh? Why?”

Youngbae: “Just do it. That would make him join.”

Daesung: “Sure hyung. Thanks a lot!”

Youngbae: “I’ll just buy some food outside for all of us. Goodluck!”

 

 

 

Last target: Jiyong hyung

 

Daesung: “Where would I find Jiyong hyung? Hmmmm… He’s probably in the…”

 

Suddenly, Jiyong comes in the room with an annoyed expression on his face.

 

Jiyong: “Aish!! I really hate clingy girls.”

Daesung:Uh-oh! He’s not in the mood.

“Ahmmm hyung.”

Jiyong: “What?!?!”

Daesung: “We’ll be playing truth or dare here. Do you want to join?”

Jiyong: “What?!? Truth or dare? That is just for highschool students Dae.Too girlish for me. I don’t wanna join.”

Daesung:I knew it. “But hyung…”

Jiyong: “Sorry Dae, we’re in the freaking club and you want to play games? That game is just so freaking…”

 

At that moment, the girls (Dara, Bom, Chaerin and Minzy) enters the Bigbang’s private room together with Seungri.

 

Seungri: “Jiyong hyung. What did you say?”

Jiyong: “Ahhmm…*looks at Dara  I m-mean that game is just so freaking cool!”

Daesung: “Ehh???”Did he just say it’s cool? Weird. Maybe it’s because of Seungri.

Seungri: “I know hyung! That’s why I’ll join too.”

 

Seungri then goes to Dara’s side and holds her right hand. On the other hand, Minzy and Chaerin sat on one of the couches. Bom just stands beside Dara.

 

Seungri: “Noona! Noona! I told you he’ll join. Hyung’s cool like that!”

Jiyong: “Why missed me Miss-flat-queen?”

Dara: “Yah! You…”

Seungri: “Noona! Hyung!”

 

Seungri then tightens his hold in Dara’s hands to prevent her from attacking his favorite hyung. Upon seeing this, Jiyong glared at the clueless maknae.

 

Jiyong: “Seungrat!”

 

Seungri sensing his hyungs deadly glares, instantly lets go of Dara’s hand..

 

Seungri: “Y-yes hyung?”

Jiyong: “Nothing maknae… I just miss our maknae sooo much”*pinches Seungris cheeks

Seungri: “Aww… Aww… hyung. Y-yes. I miss you too hyung.”

Daesung: I knew it! It’s because of Seungri after all.

Bom: “Jiyong-ssi, I didn’t know you like guys. You too Seungri-ssi. O-kay! That’s enough. Stop the bromance ok?”

Jiyong: “What?!? BROMANCE??? What the heck?!”

Bom: “I’m just kidding. So, this is the famous Bigbang’s private room here in V.VIP Lounge? Chaerin, where’s your cousin?”

CL: “I dunno. He’s old enough to handle himself.”

Seungri: “Fierce!”

CL: “Shut up little boy!!”

Jiyong: “Oooh! Seungri got served! Hahaha…”

Seungri: “Hyunnnnnggg…”

Dara: “It’s alright Seungri. Where’s Youngbae Dae?”

Daesung: “Hyung just bought some food for us.”

Minzy: “Oh by the way. Thanks Dae-oppa!”

Daesung: “Of course for my baby sister.”

 

Minzy and Daesung then started talking on the couch together with Chaerin when Youngbae arrived.

 

Youngbae: “Oh, you’re all here already?”

Seungri: “Woah hyung, you’re so fast.”

Youngbae: “Of course, I don’t want the ladies to wait. Hey weird girl!”

Dara: “Hi Stranger! How have…”

 

Jiyong then in a speed of like a bullet train suddenly hugs Youngbae interrupting Dara.

Jiyong: “Youngbae omma!!! I miss you soooo much!”
Dara: “Hey erted beast! I’m talking to him.”

Jiyong: “Bae, can you hear that? I think aliens are going to abduct the world.”

Dara: “YAH!!”

Youngbae: “Hey Ji. Stop choking me. Bro, are you tuning gay now?”
Jiyong: “Hell NO!”
Seungri: “Yes hyung. First you hug me so tight then now Youngbae hyung.”

Jiyong: “Shut up Seungrat!”

Bom: “Hey! Stop it. Let’s just start with the game.”

 

 

Their places in the game would look like this:

 

 

 

Bom: “I’ll set how this game will be played. When we spin the bottle, whoever spins will ask the question for truth or will give the dare to the person to whom the bottle will point. Then, the person whom the bottle will point will be the one to spin the bottle on the next round. Arasso?”
Seungri: “Arasso noona. Let’s start.”
Daesung: “So, who’ll spin first?”
Seungri: “Me! Me!”

Jiyong: “Yah, rat! I should spin it first.”

Bom: “Hey! Hey! To be fair, I’ll spin first since this game is my idea.”

Youngbae: “Fair enough.”

Jiyong: “Bae!”

Seungri: “Youngbae Hyung!”

 

Bom then spins the bottle. The bottle points to…

 

Bom: “It’s you Youngbae. Truth or Dare?”

Youngbae: “Truth”

Bom: “Okay. Did you ever secretly love or like someone who is the same person that one of your close friends like or love?”

Daesung: “ooohh! That’s a tough one noona. You’re a pro in this kind of game huh.”

Bom: “Well, and I forgot to mention that I know when people lie. So, don’t try to lie on answering truth questions or else there’ll be a punishment.”

Youngbae: “I’ll answer that. Yes.”

Jiyong: “Really?!? Bae?? Who is it?”

Bom: “Another rule: No more further and follow up questions.”

Jiyong: “Aish!”

Youngbae: “So, it’s my turn to spin the bottle now.”

 

After spinning the bottle, the bottle points to…

 

Youngbae: “Oh Chae! Truth or Dare?”

CL: “Of course, Dare. I can handle anything cous.”

Youngbae: “Oh, is that so? Well, hmmm…*looks at Seungri Chae, do a to Seungri.”

CL: “WHAT?!?”

Seungri: “Booyah!!”
CL: “Shut up little boy! Aish! I hate you cous.”
Youngbae: “I know.
*grin Just do it cous.”

 

 

After CL finished her dare, Seungri just sat there with a gleeful expression on his face.

Seungri: “This is a dream come true. Thanks Youngbae hyung. I will forever be indebted to you.”

 

CL then spins the bottle and it points to…

CL: “Payback time!”

Youngbae: “Hahaha. Maknae. Sorry, fate seems to reject your wish.”

CL: “What now little boy? Truth or dare? Don’t tell me you’ll choose truth coz you’re being a chicken now.”

Seungri: “What? NO. I’ll choose Dare. I know you want to see my body. Go on! My body is all yours.”

CL: “Eeeewww! You wanna die!”

Seungri: “Yes, I wanna die. I wanna die with you.”

CL: “Just die alone! You wanna die huh? Now eat 5 spoons of wasabi.”

Minzy: “Unnie, that’s too much.”

CL: “It’s alright Mingkki. He won’t die from eating 5 spoons of wasabi.”

Seungri: “C-can’t you just suggest other dares? Not this one. Pleasseeeeeeee…”

CL: “Oh okay. How about you eat 10 spoons of wasabi? How’s that sound?”

Jiyong: “Woah! Maknae got served! Haha. Seungrat just do it. Or else she may order you to eat a gallion of wasabi.”

Seungri: “But hyuuuuuuuunnnggggggg…”

Dara: “I’ll just help you Seungri.”

Seungri: “Thanks noona. You’re my savior.”

Bom: “Another rule: Strictly no saviors from a dare.”

Dara: “Bommie, that’s too much.”

Seungri: “It’s alright noona. I can do this.”

 

Seungri then eats 1 spoon of wasabi followed by another until he reaches eating 10 spoonful of wasabi.

 

Seungri: “Eeeckk! It doesn’t taste good. I want a bottle of water. No, I mean a bucket! So spicy!!!!!”

 

After Seungri recovered from eating the wasabi, he spins the bottle and it pointed to…

 

Seungri: “Jiyong hyung! Truth or Dare?”

Jiyong: “Are you making fun of me maknae? Ofcourse Dare.”

Seungri: “Okay. Hmmmm… Hold hands with Youngbae hyung for 5 minutes.”

Jiyong: “That’s all? Okay.”

Bom: “Hey! That’s too easy! I’ll give you a dare Jiyong.”

Seungri: “But noona, I was the one who’s supposed to be giving him the dare.”

Bom: “Because you’re dare is soooo easy. It’s not that hard to do. I’ll suggest something to you.”

Bom stands, goes to Seungri and whispers something to him then Seungri suddenly grins.

 

Seungri: “That’s a good idea noona. Okay I’ll change it. Jiyong hyung, you and Dara noona must stare at each other for 5 mins. But you’re noses must be almost touching. That’s how close you need to be.”

Dara: “Hey, why is it like i’m being punished? Bommiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeee..”

Bom: “Just do it Dara. So that this game will have a little spice in it. Excluding that spice that Seungri encountered earlier.”

Jiyong: “Is that all? It’s not even that hard. Come on Miss-flat-queen. Let’s get this done.”

Dara: “Yah erted beast. If you… Aish!!! Bommieeeeeeee.”

Bom: “Just do it Santokki! You can do it. Fighting! Lets first remove Dara’s glasses.”

 

 

 

Jiyong then stands in front of Dara. Their faces just inches apart staring at each other. All of them are enjoying this scene except for a weeping broken heart.

 

 

-------

 

 

Jiyong: Woah, this girl has attractive eyes. If you look at her, she’s really beautiful. Woah! Did I just think of that?

Seungri: “1 minute!”
Dara: What?!? That’s just a minute? Aish! Why is the time so slow???

Bom: “Hey, Jiyong, Santokki, why don’t you talk?”*smirk

Dara: I am sooo gonna kill you Bommie. I can’t talk. Our lips would… Aish!! Bommie planned this. I knew it! *dugeun *dugeun What was that?

Seungri: “2 minutes!”

Dara: *dugeun *dugeun I hate this. Why do I feel nervous??? My heart won’t stop beating fast.

Jiyong: It’s like I’ve seen her stare somewhere. I just don’t know where.

Seungri: “4 minutes! One minute left.”

Jiyong: Do I want this to end? *dugeun *dugeun

Dara: Please let this end soon. I’m having a weird feeling about this.

Seungri: “5…

 

4…

 

3…

 

2…

 

1. Time’s up!”

Daesung: “Woah! That was something.”

 

 

After that dare, Dara excused herself and run in a hurry on the comfort room. She can’t stop thinking about how Jiyong stares at her. Eventhough eyes can’t see clearly, she can feel his stares.

 

Dara: Wew! What was that? Why did I felt that back there??

 

Oblivious to Dara, Jiyong followed her.

Jiyong: “Hey.”

Dara: “Yah! What are you doing here? This is the girl’s rest room!”

Jiyong: “Huh? Nope. I’m sure this is the guy’s rest room. When did the girl’s rest room have that kind of urinals?”

 

 

 

Dara: “Aigooooo! Why did I go…”

 

Jiyong and Dara both stare at each other when they heard voices outside.

 

Youngbae: “Where did Jiyong go?”

Seungri: “I don’t know hyung. But all I know is I really need to pee. Palli!”

 

Dara: “Omo!! They can’t see me here. What will I do? What will I do?”

Jiyong: “Let’s go!”

 

Jiyong holds Dara’s hands and pulled her on one of the under repaired cubicle hiding themselves from Youngbae and Seungri who just came in. Because of Jiyong’s sudden pull, Dara lost her glasses.

 

Dara:*whispers “Hey, I lost my glasses”

Jiyong:*whispers “shh! They might hear us. Just hold on to me.”

 

Seungri: “I’m finish hyung! You know hyung. Jiyong hyung and Dara noona looks good together. Don’t they?”

 

Dara:*whispers “Eeewww”

Jiyong:“whispers “Sshhh.”

 

 

Youngbae: “Maybe”

Seungri: “I can feel it. They look good together. Oh! We need to go back now. Your cousin may already be waiting for me.”

Youngbae: “You wish rat! Hahaha”

 

Before Youngbae can even go out the comfort room, he steps on something…

Youngbae: *crack Oh! I stepped on something. Wait, this eyeglass look familiar. Hmmm…
Seungri: “Hyung, let’s go!”

Youngbae: “Oh, okay”

 

 

After Youngbae and Seungri leaves, Jiyong and Dara go out from where they are hiding.

 

Dara: “Why did you help me?”
Jiyong: “I just want to help. Is that a bad thing? Come one. Let’s go back.”

 

-------

 

 

Bom: “Where did the two of you go? Santokki?”

Dara: “I just go back from the rest room.”

Bom: “Really?”

Dara: “Yes Bommie. Now, let’s continue with the game.”

Seungri: “Let’s play another game.”

Bom: “What game are you suggesting Seungri?”
Seungri: “We’ll play poker face. A person will be saying some pick-up lines to whoever is in his/her left then that person should not react to whatever that person will be saying. The person who’ll lose will have to drink one shot of alcohol.”

Minzy: “Oh, that’s exciting!”

Daesung: “Little sis, you can’t drink”

Minzy: “Why not oppa? You think I’ll lose? No way! Kekeke”

Jiyong: “Dae, give your sister a chance.”

Daesung: “You’ll join baby sister but if you lose I’ll drink up okay?”

Minzy: “Okay.”

Bom: “Okay. Let’s do this! But let’s change the sitting arrangement first.”

 

 

 

Their places in the game would look like this:

 

 

 

Seungri: “Who’s gonna start?”

Minzy: “Dara unnie should start.”

Dara: “Why me? Oh okay. Hmmm… Hey stranger, if I could rearrange the alphabet I would put U and I together.”

Youngbae:*no reaction “Weird girl, that’s too lame. My turn. Seungri, do I know you?”

Seungri: “Yes, why hyung?”

Youngbae: ” Cause you look a lot like my next BOYFRIEND!”

Seungri:*disgusted face “OMG! Hyung, are you gay??”

Youngbae: “Booyah! You lose. Shot! Shot!”

Seungri: “Oh crap!” *drinks one shot

“My turn. Hey Baby, did you fart… “

CL: “Why? Cause I blew you away? Yeah right! Sooo lame!”

Seungri: “Hey, that’s cheating. Bom noona!!”

Bom: “Chaeriinn. Go on Seungri. You can have your chance again.”

Seungri: “Do you know karate?”

CL: “Why?”

Seungri: “Cause your body's kickin!”

CL: *No reaction “Too lame! Do you want me to kick you instead? My turn. Oppa!”

Daesung: “Yes?”

CL: “If you were a booger I would pick you first.”

Daesung: “Do I really look like a booger to you Chaerin?”

CL: “Yes, oppa.”

Daesung: “YAH!!!”

CL: “Okay! I win. Haha”

Daesung: “Oh! I forgot that we’re on a game. Keke. Aish!”*drinks one shot

“I’m next, Bommie noona. Your parents must be terrorists.”

Bom: “Why?”

Daesung: “cause your da BOM-B!”

Bom:*No reaction “I know. Sorry Dae. I would never fall for that line. It’s my turn. Oh baby Mingkki! Are those space pants?”

Minzy: “Why unnie?”

Bom: “Because your is out of this world!”

Minzy: “Omo!!! Unnie!!!”

Bom: “Hahaha. Drink up Dae. Sorry Baby Mingkki, your oh-so-gorgeous unnie is just so good in this kind of game.”

Minzy: “Sorry oppa. It’s my turn. Somebody must call the cops..”

Jiyong: “Wae?”

Minzy: “because it's got to be illegal to look that good Jiyong oppa!”

 

Jiyong:*No reaction “Sorry Minzy. I’ve heard of that line so many times already. So, I’m used to it.Finally it's my turn. Hey Miss-flat-queen. I'd be a roller coaster…”

Dara: “Why?”

Jiyong: “Cause every time you ride me... I got you screamin!!”

Dara: “EEEWWWW!! You really are a erted beast!!!

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________

 

>Please be reminded that the characters and the school here is fictional only. I do not own any of them. This is just a figment of my imagination.

 

 

Sorry for the long long long wait guys. I’ve experienced the so-called Writer’s Block and I’ve been very busy in school. So that’s why. But here it is. My update because it’s my birthday! Woooh! Hope you enjoy reading it. =)))

 

Late Happy BirthDae Kang Daesung!!!

 

Thanks for the new subscribers!

Comments are much appreciated.

Welcome to silent readers! =))))))))))))))