Chapter 16 - 2ne1Bang Collaboration

Wanted: Boyfriend

 

(a/n: The italized words are the thoughts of the characters while the emphasized words are their conversation.)

 

 

 

Dara woke up having a headache from having a hangover of the events last night. Eventhough she has a hangover, she’s still very excited for a certain reason.

 

Dara: “Bommie, CL-roo and Mingkki. Palli! I want to come to school early.”

Bom: “I know you’re excited Santokki. We are excited too but can’t you wait just a little while. If my corns are not perfectly done, I swear I’m gonna hate you forever.”

CL: “D, chill. I’m sure we’re gonna see them.”

Dara: “It’s just… I’m excited to witness justice. Kekeke.”

Bom: “Ofcourse we won’t want to miss this day. This would be one of the memorable days of my life. Let justice be served~! My corn’s done! I’m ready!”

Minzy: “I’m done. Let’s go?”

CL: “Let’s go go go!!!”

 

 

----------------

 

On the other hand, if Dara has a very good start of her day, a certain dragon didn’t sleep at all because of a certain rabbit.

 

Jiyong: “Aish! I should’ve let Youngbae accompany her instead. It’s her fault. *looks at the mirror* I look like a molested panda. Aish!!!!”

 Mrs. Kwon: “Jiyong dear, your friends are waiting for you downstai… Oh my gosh! What happened to you son?”

 

Seungri pops out from nowhere in Jiyong’s room.

 

Seungri: “Yes hyung, what happened to you? We look like twins.” *laughs*

Mrs. Kwon: “I’ll be waiting downstairs alright? The breakfast is ready. Eat first before you go arasso?”

Jiyong: “Neh omma.”

 

After Jiyong’s mom leaves the room, Youngbae, Daesung and TOP entered leaving the door partly open.

 

TOP: “Woah! I’m just not with you for one night and this is what you look like? I should be out more often. Hahaha. You look like a panda. A filthy panda.”

Jiyong: “Atleast I’m a much decent panda than this panda.” *points at Seungri*

Seungri: “Hey hyung. I’m a decent person.”

Youngbae: “Hey stop it you two. So, what happened to you Jiyong?”

Seungri: “I know what happened. Jiyong-hyung didn’t sleep at all right?”

Jiyong: “How did you know?”

Seungri: “I told you hyung! Those videos are sooo addictive.”

Jiyong: “What videos?”
Seungri: “You know. Those videos that men wants to watch. You know…”
Jiyong: “Yah! Those videos are not the reason for this. You didn’t change at all. I didn’t get to sleep because of…”

Daesung: “because of who hyung?”

Jiyong: “How did you know that it’s a who and not a what?”

TOP: “So, it’s a person.”

Daesung: “Ofcourse I know hyung. Her friend is my sister. Right? Hahaha.”

TOP: “Sooo it’s a girl. Do I know her Jiyong? Looks like you have fun while I was gone.”

Youngbae: “Is it her Dae?”
Daesung: “Yes hyung. We’re thinking about the same girl.”

Seungri: “I’m lost here. Who is it?”
Jiyong: “Hey! I know what both of you are thinking. It’s not her. Never!”

Seungri: “Jiyong-hyung, who’s sister? Who’s friend? Aish, I’m lost here.”

Daesung: “Duh! Maknae! I only have one sister. You’re so slow. And Jiyong hyung, you’re being defensive. Hahaha”

Seungri: “Oh! But which friend? Please say that it’s not Chaerin.”

Youngbae: “Don’t worry Seungri it’s not my cousin.”
Seungri: “Good. So it’s Bom noona right? Jiyong hyung nice catch!”

Daesung: “Not her. The other one.”

Seungri: “What?!? Dara noona? But why oh why hyung?”

TOP: “So, Dara’s the name of the lucky girl.”

Jiyong: “I said it’s not her. Aish! That girl owe me big time!”

Daesung: “But from what I’ve heard from my sister hyung she already paid for it BIG TIME. Right? While she’s sleeping.”

Jiyong: “Wah! *covers ears* I want to forget… I want to forget… Don’t remember it…”

TOP: “This is fun. I want to know what happened.”

Daesung: “Hahahaha. I’m keeping my mouth shut.”

 

----------------

 

 

 

Right outside Seoul National University, students are gathered together to witness the greatest example of justice ever implemented in the history of the universe. It’s the f(x)’s punishment time.

 

Bom: “Are the five of you ready? Make it loud and clear arasso!”

Victoria: “Shut up!”

CL: “You shut up loser!”

Bom: “Start shouting you’re punishment now.”

 

Luna, Krystal, Amber, Victoria and Sulli: *whispers* “We’re the ugliest, craziest B*TCH in school”

 

Bom: “We can’t hear it. Louder!”

 

Luna, Krystal, Amber, Victoria and Sulli: *shouts* “We’re the ugliest, craziest B*TCH in school”

 

CL: “We can’t hear you! Louder please!”

 

Luna, Krystal, Amber, Victoria and Sulli: *shouts* “We’re the ugliest, craziest in school!!”

 

Minzy: “Are you enjoying this unnie?”
Dara: “They do deserve this right mingkki? They’re such a bully. I hope they’ll change after this.”

Minzy: “Right! They just deserve this unnie. Bom unnie and Chae unnie are both scary. Don’t you think so too unnie?”

Dara: “Yes, really scary. Don’t mess with the Bominator and the ChaeCat.”

 

 

Bom: “I said I can’t hear you. Here use these megaphones.”

 

Luna: “What?!? No way!”

CL: “Just do it losers or do you want me to upload all of your pictures last night when you walked out of the club with your ugly faces.”

Victoria: “I hate you”

CL: “I love that you hate me. Thank you very much. Good to know coz I hate you more. Now, don’t mess with my friend arasso? Now, use the megaphones.”

 

Luna, Krystal, Amber, Victoria and Sulli: *talks in the megaphone* “We’re the ugliest, craziest in school”

 

SNU Dean: “What’s happening here?”

Minzy: “Dean! Ahmmm… They *points at the f(x) girls* are making a scene.”

SNU Dean: “Luna, Krystal, Amber, Victoria and Sulli, Dean’s office now!!!!!!!”

 

 

--------------------------------

 

 

 

 

The next days for Dara have been fun because of her friends but then she really misses her bestfriend eventhough Soo Hyun’s not texting her or apologizing or even visiting her.

 

Dara: “What date is it today Mingkki?”

Minzy: “It’s Feb. 9. Why unnie?”

Dara: “Omo! It’s already next week.”

Bom: “What’s the event next week?”
Dara: “It’s Soo Hyun’s birthday. I don’t know why but I think he’s still mad at me.”

CL: “What?!? You two still don’t talk to each other?”

Dara: “Unfortunately no... *sigh* That’s right! I know what to do! I’ll buy him a gift then I’ll give it to him. Maybe he’ll apologize to me by that time. B-but then I don’t have any money for the gift. Aish!”

Bom: “How much do you need?”

Dara: “No. I’ll earn it Bommie. I want to buy and give something from my own hardwork.”

CL: “But Santokki how will you earn?”
Dara: “That! That… I don’t know.”

Minzy: “Unnie! I have an idea. You can just tutor students.”

Dara: “Yeah, that’s a great idea Mingkki! Thank you!”

Bom: “We’ll help you post your flyers.”

Dara: “Thank you Bommie, CL-roo and Mingkki. You’re all such a great friends.”

CL: “Ofcourse. Friends help one another.”

Bom: “And bestfriends buys corn for their bestfriend.”

Dara: “Bommieeeeeeee”

 

 

 

While posting the flyers…

 

Dara: “I’ll post the remaining flyers here. You go ahead first Bommie. I’ll follow afterwards.”

Bom: “Alright. I’m already hungry. Follow afterwards arasso?”

Dara: “Okay. See you later.”

 

 

While Dara is posting the remaining flyers, she noticed a person, wearing unusual clothes, following and taking pictures of her. Then suddenly, the unusual person stopped and leaves.

 

Dara: “So many weird persons on Earth. Maybe I’m just popular. Kekeke.”

 

 

--------------------------------

 

 

 

The next day, students of Seoul National University have been gathered in their auditorium for a very important announcement about their upcoming charity event.

 

SNU Dean: “As you’ve all noticed, half of the theater has been prohibited to be seated. The reason behind this is because our school, Seoul National University, will be partnering with Yonsei University for the upcoming charity event. May I call on the students of the Yonsei University to take a seat. I’ll give you 30 minutes to get to know each other from the other school.”

 

Minzy: “Oh! My brother’s from Yonsei. Even his friends! This would be fun.”

Bom: “Do you mean Bigbang? They’re from Yonsei?”
CL: “Yup. That’s right.”
Dara: “What?!? That arrogant guy too? I’m so unlucky!”

 

 

The YU students started entering. Seungri instantly spotted Bom, Dara, CL and Minzy.

Seungri: “Hyung, they’re over there! Let’s sit beside them.”

TOP: “Let’s go! I want to meet that Dara. Right Jiyong?”
Jiyong: “Aish! Let’s sit here instead.”

TOP: *pushing Jiyong* “Let’s go. Stop acting like a kid.”

 

 

Seungri: “Noonas, Minzy and my Chaecat!!!! Hi!”

CL: “My Chaecat your face! Where’s my cousin?”

Seungri: “He’ll be here, don’t worry. He’s just a bit late. He said he forgot to buy something.”

TOP: “So, where’s Dara?”
Bom: “Why are you searching for Dara? Huh?”

TOP: “Is your name Dara?”
Bom: “Nope. I’m Park Bom.”

TOP: “If you’re not Dara, move old hag.”

Bom: “Yah!!”

Daesung: “Noona chill.”

TOP: “So you’re probably Dara right?”
Dara: “Yup.”

Bom: “Santokki, you should not talk to aliens. That would be bad for you.”

TOP: “and you should not talk to old hags or you might get cursed Dara.”

Bom: “Hey! Stop acting like you’re close to Dara. Alien!”

TOP: “Old hag!”

Bom: “Alien!”

Daesung: “Hyung… Noona…”

Bom & TOP: “What?!?”

Daesung: “Stop fighting and staring at each other like that. Or you might fall for each other.”

Bom: “No way! With an alien? I’d rather date a monster!” (a/n: promoting Monster MV of Bigbang kekeke.)
TOP: “With this old hag? Are you kidding me Dae? I’m not crazy enough to do that.”

Daesung: “I’m just saying that you MIGHT. Stop being defensive keke.”

 

While TOP and Bom are having the fight of the lifetime, Jiyong keeps on looking at Dara but Dara seems to be busy finding someone.

 

Jiyong: “Hey, you look like a giraffe there. Hahaha. You’re looking for someone?”

Dara: “Why do you care?”

Jiyong: “Me? Care? For you? Na-ah.”

 

Dara didn’t hear what Jiyong said coz she found someone familiar.

 

Dara: “Hey Jonghyun!”

Jiyong: “Hey, I’m talking to you!”
Dara: “I’m not talking to you… I can’t hear anything.”

Jiyong: “Yah! Wha…”

 

Dara once again called Jonghyun’s name.

Dara: “Jonghyun-ssi!”

 

TOP: “Aww bro! You’ve been ignored.” *pats Jiyong’s back*

Jiyong: “Shut up!”

TOP: “Oh, I’m sorry I’m wrong. Let me rephrase that. You’ve been ignored and the worst part is she’s calling other guy’s name. Awww…”

Jiyong: “Shut up TOP! Go back to your planet!”

TOP: “Wanna join me? Hahahaha. I’m just kidding bro.”

 

 

From afar, Jonghyun heard Dara and waved at her. Jonghyun, together with Key, Onew, and Taemin goes to where Dara is.

 

Jonghyun: “Long time no see Dara.”

Dara: “Yes, kekeke. But… Where is Hyunnie(Kim Soo Hyun) and Minho-ssi? They’re not with you?”

Onew: “Minho will be here. He’s just a bit late. Soo Hyun, well, He’s at the dorm. He’s faking that he’s busy when in fact we don’t have anything to do. He just doesn’t want to go here coz he knows that you’re here too.”

Taemin: “Hyung! Didn’t he told us not to tell that to Dara-noona.”

Onew: “Oh! I forgot. Dara, just act like you didn’t hear me okay? If he knows about this, he won’t buy chicken for me.”

Dara: “So? He’s still mad at me huh?” *sad face*

Key: “Aish, Onew you’re such a blabbermouth! No, it’s just h-he’s busy with something that’s why he can’t come here.”

Dara: “It’s okay. You don’t need to cover him up.”

Jonghyun: “We’re sorry Dara. We tried our best to convince him to go here. So that you could both talk. But he’s so stubborn.”

Dara: “Thanks but that’s sooo Hyunnie. He’s like that. Keke. Don’t worry I’ll talk to him soon.”

 

Bom, CL and Minzy noticed Dara talking to someone they don’t know. They decided to come near Dara.

 

Bom: “Santokki, who are they?”

Dara: “Bommie-yah, they are Hyunnie’s friends in Yonsei University.”

Jonghyun: “Dara, you promised you’ll introduce your gorgeous friends to us. Are they your friends?”

Dara: “Yes, they are. I’ll introduce you to each other.”

 

On the other hand, Bigbang was left unnoticed on the side by both groups.

Seungri: “Hyung, I’ve got a bad feeling about this.”

Jiyong: “Why rat? Don’t be afraid of them but who’s this *imitates Dara’s voice* Hyunnie that Dara keeps on talking about?”

TOP: “Why Jiyong? Jealous of this *imitates Dara’s voice* Hyunnie? Huh? Hahaha.”

Jiyong: “No, I’m not. Who are they by the way? *points at Jonghyun’s group* I haven’t seen them before.”

Seungri: “They’re… I forgot their name. I-it’s… I think they’re SHINing?”

Daesung: “No. SHINee.”

TOP: “Never heard of them. Never mind.”

Jiyong: “SHINee huh? I don’t care. They’re nobody.” *smirk

Seungri: “Right! I remember now. They’re SHINee. They’re the second most popular group on Yonsei University. They’re next to us by popularity and number of fangirls.”

TOP & Jiyong: “WHAT?!?”

Jiyong: “Why didn’t I know them?”
Daesung: “Hyung! You and Youngbae-hyung have the same class with them.”

Jiyong: “Really?? I never noticed them.”

TOP: “Oh come on Jiyong! Your eyes can only see girls and women.”

Seungri: “Hyung! Uh-oh! Red alert! Look.”

 

 

 

Dara: “This is our maknae, Gong Minzy. She’s a very good dancer.”

Minzy: “Hi, you can just call me Minji. Nice to meet you all.”

Taemin: “You’re cute! *blush* I’m Lee Taemin. You can call me Taemin oppa if you like.” *offers hand for handshake*

 

When Minzy is about to shake Taemin’s hand, Daesung reached Minzy’s hands and puts them back to Minzy’s side.

Daesung: “Lil sis, I told you not to talk to strangers right?”

Minzy: “But oppa they’re Dara-unnies friends.”

Daesung: “No buts arasso?”

Minzy: “Arasso.” *pouts*

Daesung: “No pouting either. Arasso?”

Minzy: “Arasso.”

 

 

Dara: “This is our baddest leader, Lee Chaerin.”

CL: “Aish, Santokki. I told you introduce me as CL.”

Key: “Woah! Nice belt you got there. Is that Chrome Hearts? Oh! You’re wearing balmain too?”

CL: “Yup! I love your outfit. J.Scott right?”

Key: “Correct. I’m Kim Kibum but you can just call me Key. Kim Kibum is too innocent for me.”

CL: “Same here. Chaerin is too pure for me.”

Key: “I think I’m gonna like you.”

CL: “Wrong. You’re gonna love me. I love you’re bracelet.”

Seungri: “I love you too Chaecat. Why are you letting him love you?”

CL: “Yah! Why are you here rat? And what are you talking about? Pabo! He’s gonna love me as his friend coz we have so many similarities. Move! You’re in my way. I’m talking to someone.”

Seungri: “I will not move.”

CL: “Lee Seunghyun! When I say you move, move!”

Seungri: “A-a-arasso.”

 

Onew: “Hey guys, Minho’s finally here! Hey Minho! Over here bro!”

Minho: “I’m sorry I’m a bit late guys. Oh Dara-ssi! It’s you. Nice meeting you again.”

 

Minho’s about to hug Dara when the mighty dragon steps in between them. Jiyong faces Dara.

 

Jiyong: “Hey! Why didn’t you move?! You’re about to be hugged by him? You’ll let him do that to you? Are you a teddy bear to be hugged?”

Dara: “What nonsense are you blabbering again Kwon?”

Onew: “Ahmmm… sorry about that. You see that’s Minho’s way of greeting people. He came from U.S. So he’s used to hugging people for greetings. He do that to us too.”

Dara: “See! Aish Kwonnnnnnn”

Jiyong: “kekeke.” *moves aside*

 

Dara: *breathe in breathe out* “Ok. Just forget about the monkey” *points to Jiyong*

Jiyong: “Yah!!”

Seungri: “Who’s the monkey? Jiyong-hyung? Now that you’ve point it out to us Dara-noona I think you’re right”

Jiyong: “Seungrat! You want to die a painful death!”

Seungri: “I’m shutting my mouth now.”

Dara: “Don’t mind them. Lastly, here’s my iest bestfriend Park Bom.”

Bom: “Hi, you can just call me Bom. Nice to meet you all.”

Jonghyun: “Oh, I like y girls. You can call me Jonghyun by the way.”

TOP: *whispers*  “…”

 

 

TOP stopped whispering when he felt all of his friend’s eyes (Jiyong, Seungri, Dae and Youngbae) are on him.

TOP: “What are you all looking at?”

Youngbae: “Aren’t you also going to protect Bom like what Dae did to Minzy, Seungri to CL and Jiyong to Dara?”

Jiyong: “Hey I didn’t…”

Seungri: “Hyung no need to deny it. I can understand you. It’s all for love. *starts singing* I would do anything for love, yes I would do anything for love…”

TOP: “I would never do that. I would never protect that girl from that ert. Over my y body.”

Youngbae: “Ok. Just asking. Kekeke”

 

 

Dara: “Girls, since you already know Key, Taemin, Jonghyun and Minho. This one here is Lee Jinki but he likes to be called Onew more.”

Onew: “Hi, I’m Onew! Nice to meet you all.”

 

Youngbae suddenly went to Onew’s side seeing the rest in this places:

 

Daesung-Minzy-Taemin

Seungri-CL-Key

Jiyong-Dara-Minho

TOP-Bom-Jonghyun

 

 

Youngbae: *talking to Onew* “Hey, I’m Youngbae by the way. We haven’t got the chance to talk in classes”

Onew: “Hi there. Yes, you’re probably right.”

Youngbae: “So, you’re forever alone like me as well?”

Onew: “I guess so? But I have my chicken with me so I’m good with just that alone.” (A/N: Oh Onew! You have meeeeee =))))))))))

Youngbae: “Good thing you have your chicken.”

 

Bom: “Jonghyun-ssi, come sit with us.”

Seungri: “Ahhhmmm noona, I think the seat in our row is already full.”

Bom: “Jonghyun-ssi, you should sit with us. We don’t want aliens to sit with us.” *looking at TOP*

TOP: “Yah woman! Who are you calling alien? ME?!?”

Bom: “See. Guilty as charged. I think aliens do understand our human language.”

Seungri: “But noona… we were there first. We were seating right beside you earlier.”

Bom: “No, you didn’t sit there. You’re all just standing there earlier and I don’t care. Your friend pissed me off.”

TOP: “And now it’s my fault? Jiyong tell this to this hag that…

 

Jiyong?”

 

TOP was surprised to see Jiyong already seating on the chair beside where 2ne1 were seating earlier.

Jiyong: “I don’t care what you guys have decided. I like to sit here and that’s final.”

 

Not a single soul between them spoke up, even Bom coz they know that what Jiyong wants, Jiyong gets. If you insisted what you want, they know that he’s stubborn as a rock. Well, ofcourse except for one soul.

 

Dara: “Yah Kwon! Did you buy that sit already for you to claim that?”

Jonghyun: “It’s alright Dara-ssi, and Bom-ssi. I guess we’re not welcomed here. Nice meeting you again. If you’d like we’ll treat you girls after this.”

CL: “Sure, we want to!”

Seungri: “Chae-cat, decline or else I’ll accompany you instead.”

CL: “What?!? Didn’t you hear him rat? He said us, girls only! No rats and are you my father?”

Bom: “I’d love that as long as it’s your treat.”

Key: “Of course, the bill’s on us. So, see you later I guess?”

CL: “Ofcourse! See you later guys.”
Taemin:
*talking to Minzy* “Are you coming too? I really hope you would.”

Minzy: “I also want to. I’ll just ask oppa.”

 

 

Minzy: “Oppa, can I go with them later? Please?”

Daesung: “It’s alright but I have to go with you. I can’t seem to trust their faces.”

Minzy: “Are you kidding me oppa? You’re not father oppa. You’re just like Seungri oppa. Don’t be a killjoy oppa please???”

Daesung: “But what if…”

Minzy: “I’m a good girl oppa. You know that right?”
Daesung: “Ofcourse, but…”

Minzy: “and besides we’re just eating. Please oppa??” *aegyo plus innocent face combo*

Daesung : *sighhhhhh* ”alright”

Minzy: ‘’Thanks oppa, you’re the best oppa ever.”

Daesung: “I know.” *showing his smile that would make his eyes gone in his face

 

Minzy: “I’m also going with you later. See you.”

Taemin: “Great! Now, I’m looking forward for later. It’s a date then?”

Minzy: *blush* “Huh?”
Taemin: “Keke. Don’t mind it. See you later.”

 

 

While 2ne1 and SHINee are discussing their afternoon get together later, Bigbang boys are bothered by this get together.

 

Seungri: “This can’t be happening. I don’t want that to happen. Chae-cat’s going on a date and the worst part is it’s not a date with me. Youngbae-hyung, convince your cousin not to go with them.”

Youngbae: “Seungri, first of all it’s not a date. Secondly, once my cousin have already decided no one can stop her.”

Seungri: “But it’s a date! When a girl and a boy eat together, it’ll be considered as a date. That’s like dating 101 hyung.”

Daesung: “Aish, I really don’t want it to happen. I really don’t trust that malnourished kid.”

Taeyang: “They seemed to be nice. Except for that tall guy. He just have the height but I don’t like his stares.”

Jiyong: “I don’t like his stares too. You can totally understand me bro.”

Seungri: “What stares hyung? He’s not sending deathly stares to both of you.”

TOP: “Pabo rat! They’re talking about that man’s stare to Dara. Right? Ooohhh, I can smell some rivalry here.”

Taeyang: “I-I’m not talking about Dara.”
Jiyong: “W-well, me neither.”

Seungri: “Ji-hyung, do something please.”

Daesung: “Yeah hyung, you’re our only hope.”

Jiyong: “Alright. Since, you, my friends insisted.”

TOP: “As if you’re also not planning on stopping them.”

Jiyong: “Shut up TOP!”

 

SNU Dean: “Alright, time’s up for socializing with the other school. Everybody sit down, I’m gonna make an important announcement.”

 

 

*The auditorium would look like this with their seating arrangement

 

 

SNU Dean: “Now, everybody’s in their seat. This announcement is important so all of you need to listen. Since there will be the upcoming charity event, we we’re hoping that everyone would join for it will be for a good cause organized by both schools. And because we think that not everyone would help with this event, we would make this event a mandatory event meaning everyone will perform and join.”

Students: “BOOOOOOOO!!!”

 

SNU Dean: “You think that’s all. This is the important part. Since, once we said that this is mandatory, you would just perform in this event without that much effort. So we decided that your grades for the upcoming examination would depend on your performances in this charity event.”

 

Student1: “What?!?”

Student2: “No way!”

Student3: “Booooo!!”

Dara: “Aish! Why are other students like this? It’s for a good cause people!”
 

SNU Dean: “It’s for a good cause just like what the lady there said. So, for you to be motivated and stop whining the best performer would have a perfect grade for the upcoming exam.”

 

Student4: “What kind of motivation is that?!?”

Student5: “How will be the groupings picked?”
Student6: “oooohhh, I want to be in Jiyong oppa’s group.”

 

SNU Dean: “That’s a good question there. Since we didn’t have time to pick random person per group, it would just be like this. Groups would be based on your seating arrangement right now in this auditorium. So, if you’re seating in row1 you would automatically be Group1 and so on and so forth. This meeting is now ended. By the way, pick your leader.”

 

Seungri: “Yey! So we’re group2 right? Chaerin’s gonna be in my group!”

Bom: “What?!? I’m gonna be with the alien? Life is so unfair.”

TOP: “As if you’re the only one who’s in despair.”

Dara: “Bommie just endure it for the meantime. It’s for a good cause anyways. Like me, I’ll endure it eventhough I so don’t want to be with the same group with the monkey.”

Jiyong: “Who are you calling monkey, skinny?”

Dara: “As if you’re not skinny too.”

Jiyong: “Yah!”

Daesung: “Hey guys, cut it out. So, who’s gonna be our leader.”

Dara: “It should be Chaerin. She’s a good leader.”
Seungri: “Ahmmm noona. In this kind of event, Ji-hyung is a really great leader.”
Dara: “This monkey? A leader?”
CL: “I hate to admit it but i think the rat’s right Dee. Jiyong is a great leader when it comes to performances.”

Bom: “I agree with that so Jiyong is the leader.”

Dara: “Aish! Alright. It’s for the group anyways. Just don’t mess this one monkey. I really like to have that perfect grade for the examination.”

Jiyong: “So, I’m the leader right. Because I’d like to be a great leader and have a great performance, we will be having our practice right away, right now.”
2ne1: “What!?!”
Seungri: “Nice hyung! I love that. We should practice and practice as soon as possible.”

Bom: “But we have to meet up with SHINee boys after this!”
Jiyong: “Then cancel it. This is much more important right skinny girl? You want a perfect grade right?”

CL: “I think I’m regretting on choosing you as our leader.”

Dara: “Hey monkey, you planned this didn’t you?”
Jiyong: “Why would I plan this?”

Minzy: “I guess we should tell the SHINee boys that we have a practice after this and we couldn’t come.”

Dara: “I’ll tell them. You would pay for this monkey!”
 

 

Seungri: *whispers to Jiyong* “Hyung, you’re a genius!”

Daesung: *whispers to Jiyong* “Thanks hyung”

 

Minzy: “Oppa what are you and Seungri oppa whispering to Jiyong oppa?”
Daesung: “Keke. Nothing.”
TOP: “Well, that’s what a jealous guy could do.
*Sings* I would do anything for love”

Bom: “You’re really crazy.”
TOP: “Mind your own business woman.”

 

 

 

-------------------------------

 

 

 

 

Outside Seoul National University, a mysterious woman wearing unusual clothes stands beside a wall full of flyers holding one of the flyers there.

 

Mysterious Woman: “So, her name’s Park Sandara. Well, let’s see what you can do Sandara Park.”

 

 

 

----------------
 

 

 

 

After the afternoon, full of practice and dancing and singing for both groups (2ne1 and Bigbang), CL, Minzy, Bom and Dara are now on the way to their dorm.

 

Bom: “That was so tiring! I think I’ll have muscle cramps tomorrow.”

CL: “Jiyong’s strict! But he’s good too. I think we have a good decision for choosing him as the leader.”

Minzy: “Yes unnie. To think about it, he just composed that song we would be performing for just 10 minutes and the song is great. He’s really a genius.”
Dara: “Well, monkeys are genius I guess. I just hope he stops teasing me. He’s really irritating.”

Bom: “Well, that’s Jiyong. He gets what he wants.”
Dara: “huh?”

Bom: “Don’t mind me. Kekeke. Oh!! I hope it’s already there.”

 

Bom, Dara, Minzy and CL finally arrived at their dorm room. Bom immediately sits in front of her laptop while Dara decided to change her clothes first. CL and Minzy were in front of the television watching.

 

Bom: “Ooohh!! Psy’s album is out!! I’m waiting for this one!”

 

Minzy heard her and stand behind Bom to see what her unnie is so excited to see.

 

Minzy: “Bom unnie, what site is that? I’ve never seen it before.”
Bom: “Oh this is a site dedicated mostly for international fans of Korean music industry. It’s full of news about our music industry. See.”

 

Bom scrolled down the site for Minzy to see it when they both saw an article that shocked both of them.

 

Minzy: “I-is that…”
Bom: “Ohmaygahd!”

 

CL who’s startled by Bom’s scream immediately rushed to Minzy and Bom’s side.
CL: “Hey, what happened? Ohmaygahd!!” *pointing at the laptop*

 

Dara heard her friends and also rushed to her friends side just like what CL did. When Dara saw what they are all looking at she also screamed…

 

“OHMAYGAHD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

 

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________

 

>Please be reminded that the characters and the school here is fictional only. I do not own any of them. This is just a figment of my imagination.

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the crappy update. =((

My heart just can’t take it.

First, Daragon then now RobSten.

Two of my favorite couple of all time are shaken by problems.

*sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

 

Then, I still can’t get over the fact that GD followed Kikoman(TheFISH) and have the same instagram id(xxx) and he didn’t even follow Bom and Minzy. So, wait for theFISH in this fanfic. I’ll make her pay BIGTIME for breaking so many Appler’s heart. My friend and I are even thinking of good scenarios and tortures for her. *insert lightning and evil laugh

 

Kidding! I’ll be a good girl. =)))) (I hope so. *evil smile)

 

 

#AntiFISHCampaign

 

 

Well, that's all in the past. Let's spazz right now coz Applers are still alive!!

Take that haters!

 

Thanks for the new subscribers!

Comments are much appreciated.

Welcome to silent readers! =))))))))))))))