Baekhyun 1

Exo's Lullaby Oneshots ♪ (Not Taking Requests)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  when he's being cheesy and protective to get his soulmate.  ♪ Exo-K - Angel ♪ _______________________________________________________________________________

Baekhyun sat on a bench in the amusement park and when he saw you, his heart clenched with gladness. He quietly rested his chin on his palms and a long sigh left his lips as his eyes were turned in your direction, carefully staring at your serene face. He blinked a few times and sighed again. He didn’t know what to do. When he was close to you, he would stay in this state, sighing and looking at you continuously, without even getting to divert his eyes from your face or from your bright eyes.

Baekhyun felt a certain fondness for you from the moment he saw you, but now he knows very well that this fondness was replaced for something else. He knew he felt something for you, although it wasn’t clearly defined yet, he knew he wanted to be with you because when you're with him, he feels good, he feels a certain peace come into his heart and he knew that you were the cause of this.

You two meet casually in a bit busy street in Seoul. Baekhyun was normally walking with his hands in his pockets and with headphones on his ears. He had his head down thinking about the music he was listening but when he raised his head, his eyes met with yours and you almost bumped into him when your eyes rested gently on his. You both stopped next to each other and when only silence reigned in those mere minutes, you both smiled at each other, but unfortunately that short moment ended when a voice called out for you and that was the day Baekhyun discovered that you were Chanyeol’s cousin.

Now after spending two weeks without Baekhyun seeing you, he saw you again today. Baekhyun and two friends decided to go to the amusement park and one of the friends who went to the amusement park was Chanyeol, so Chanyeol decided to invite you.

"Hey, Baek, we're going." A male voice interrupted the memories of Baekhyun, and he looked at the owner of the voice. "Come on." Chanyeol gestured with his right hand and Baekhyun rose from the bench. He walked over to his friends and his eyes fell again on your face. You two hadn’t yet spoken. He hadn’t heard your voice. He only knew your name because Chanyeol told him and you've certainly knew his name because his friends constantly called his name.

"Oppa, will we ride the roller coaster?" You nudged Chanyeol’s arm and he shrugged. Baekhyun stopped walking, completely blown away by your voice. Your voice was soft and had a sweet tone. He swore he would love to fall asleep to the sound of your voice. Baekhyun shook his head and when he saw that you were already a few meters away, he ran a bit to catch you but you suddenly stopped and he bumped on you.

"Omo... I’m sorry... Sorry." He asked feeling his cheeks blush with nervousness, and you flashed a smile at him, causing his heart to fail two beats in a single second.

"It's okay Baekhyun." You said further enhancing your smile and when your lips moved to the flavor of his name, he gulped. He didn’t know what was wrong with him but he knew you were special because you were doing him feel inexplicable things. "Do you want to ride the roller coaster?" You asked pointing to the huge roller coaster that was in front of you. You weren’t a shy person so you could speak perfectly well with people you hardly knew.

"Oh... I don’t think so." Baekhyun looked at the roller coaster and shook his head again and again. He liked to ride the roller coaster but today he wasn’t in the mood to ride it. He secretly wanted to be with you. He wanted to see your every smile, he wanted to see every sparkle your eyes contained in each time you looked at the stalls. He wanted to see every little detail of yours, and save it forever in a corner of his heart.

"How abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter