Kai 1

Exo's Lullaby Oneshots ♪ (Not Taking Requests)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  when he does aegyo.  ♪ Exo - XOXO ♪ _______________________________________________________________________________

You moved up on the bed, sinking the mattress, and you pulled the white sheets close to your face almost dormant. The sweet scent of the fabric softener, entered through your nostrils and an involuntary sigh came out of your slightly parted lips. It was so good to sleep a bit more during the weekend. You loved the weekends for that very reason. You turned your body to the right and you opened your eyes slowly. The first thing you saw was the rising of the sun and its rays began to peek through the white curtain of your bedroom window. It was still early, you could get some more sleep.

“Give me XOXO L.O.V.E.” You heard a sweet voice babbling and you felt a soft weight on your shoulder. Some smooth strands of hair tickled the exposed skin of your neck and seconds later a warm arm hugged your waist protectively. “You’re my XOXO.” A raspy voice continued to falter and a fool smile, began defining up in your thin lips. Your boyfriend was whispering the part where he chanted the song XOXO. You turned your head to your left side and the smile remained on your lips while your eyes gazed lovingly at the sleeping and cute face of your boyfriend. “Nina-ah…” His lips blossomed when he calmly recited your name and his lashes moved slightly.

“I’m here.” You murmured, turning completely to him and his arm that was in your waist slid behind your back, releasing some spasms through your column. His nimble and gentle fingers caressed the bottom of your back and remained there. "Did you sleep well?" You asked, resting your head on the pillow and he opened his eyes. When your eyes met, he threw you an enchanting smile that always appeared when he saw you, wherever you were.

"When I'm with you, I always sleep well." He released endearments in a small tone of voice and you lifted an eyebrow.

"Oh, so cheesy already in the morning?" You asked trying to play with him and he gave a slight laugh that always charmed your ears every time you heard it. You bet that if his laughter was your alarm clock, you would wake up in a good mood, and of course, with a big grin on your lips. "Does this have to do with the song you were mumbling when you were sleeping?" You asked, delicately resting your head on your right hand while your eyes were watching curiously your boyfriend.

"What song?" He wondered frowning and you rolled your eyes. How can he on stage be the y Kai, and now he’s the clueless Jongin? How does he show his uality on stage and now, here with you, he’s the goofy and clueless guy? You loved this side of him, it’s true, after all, you met Kim Jongin, and his soft and playful side, and without you realizing it, you completely surrendered to his smile and heart.

“Give me XOXO L.O.V.E…” You started to sing in a teasing tone and his lips formed a perfect 'oh'. A tiny chuckle came out of your lips and an idea came into your mind. "Oh, maybe you sang this song because… I don’t give you enough love?" You asked in a voice a bit more serious and you jabbed your lip trying to hide the smile that would loosen up through your lips and ruin the prank for which he wasn’t aware. You just wanted to entertain yourself a bit.

“Uhh?!” He cried out, widening his eyes a bit and when he stretched out his hand to touch your warm cheek, you sat on the bed and stared at the white wall. "Yah, Nina, of course you give me enough love." He said quickly, sitting on the bed too, and ap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter