Baekhyun 3

Exo's Lullaby Oneshots ♪ (Not Taking Requests)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  when you two go shopping. _______________________________________________________________________________

You looked around you with a certain glow growing in your eyes, a tiny bright smile showed up on your lips, making presence for a good minutes and a sigh of contentment forsaken your lips when your eyes rested on a white silk sweater. Your feet instantly gave some small steps toward the store while you stretched your arm forward, somehow trying to see and admire more closely the sweater that you hadn’t taken your eyes off.

"Oh, Baekhyunnie, this sweater is so pretty." You cooed to your boyfriend when you pressed your cheek to the shop window, looking like a completely retarded person. “Baek…” Your voice trailed off as you looked back and you didn’t see Baekhyun in your field of vision. “Uh?” You scowled and walked away from the store with big strides. Where could he be? He was there seconds ago by your side, how he disappeared just like that, out of the blue?

You started to walk quietly while you rummaged with your eyes the shops, scattered throughout the mall. You placed your hands in the pockets of your coat, and you began to think the worst when you haven’t seen him anywhere. Where did he go? Had he left you here alone? But the deal was go shopping together and was him who took the initiative. Nah, he wouldn’t do such a thing to you, right?

“Jagi…” Suddenly you felt two arms embrace your shoulders and you felt a soft, warm touch near your ear. "You have to come with me to see this shop." He brushed his sweet lips on the sensitive skin of your earlobe and his warm breath tickled the bare skin of your neck. "Come on." He freed your shoulders and pulled your arm, making you turn on your own feet. You didn’t fall by a whisker.

“Yah… Baek…” You mumbled in a short sigh but he didn’t hear you and pulled you into a shop with few people. Both came into the store and you shook your head several times, berating yourself. You knew this would happen. Whenever you two went shopping, it was always the same. He would lose himself in clothes, shoes and makeup but only for himself. You wanted to see clothes for you, try some new clothes, but at the end of the day you would come home without any purchase made for you, unlike Baekhyun, who would come home laden with shopping bags and more shopping bags. For him, too much, didn’t exist in his vocabulary.

"Jagi, this is so cute." He dropped out your arm when you two came to a section of men's clothing and he pointed to a black and white jacket with some embroidery embellishments on the sleeves. The hood had tiny dog ears and a black cord swung through the clasp of the jacket. "What do you think?" He asked, smiling with his eyes in your direction as he put the jacket in front of his torso. You just shrugged and crossed your arms over your chest. "I'll try it." He said turning on his ankles and went into a dressing room, leaving you alone.

You sighed and wandered with your eyes every inch of the store. Your eyes caught the same sweater you had seen minutes before in another store. Instantly, you marched over it and gently touched the collar of the sweater feeling the softness of the silk. You wanted to buy that sweater and you had a tremendous desire to try it. By itself the softness of the silk was comforting. You wanted to have it and wear it.

"Oh, I'll certainly buy the jacket." You raised your head in a flash when you heard the voice of your boyfriend near you. "Jagi, I saw in another store some good makeup." He offered you a happy smile and pointed with his index finger to the left side while his right hand held his jacket. "Come on." He again grabbed your arm and pulled you to the counter. You bite your lower lip internally, trying not to explode while you saw him pull his credit card out of the wallet, and pay.

“Baek…” You were going to ask him something but you were interrupted when he pulled you once again gently by the arm and dragged you out of the store with a look of excitement stamped on his face. He was exc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter