Kyungsoo 2

Exo's Lullaby Oneshots ♪ (Not Taking Requests)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  when you hug him and thank him for keep smiling. _______________________________________________________________________________

Your hair was pulled back in a low bun to prevent the hair strands to interfere with your visual field and the sleeves of your blouse were rolled up in the middle of your arm, showing your milky skin. You were cutting the carrots quietly as you hummed some relaxing music that came from the television, which was placed in the living room. Once the carrots were cut and separated properly, you picked an onion and you cut it into small moons. The acid of the onion, entered into your nostrils, bringing some lacrimal drops in your eyes and you wiped them with the back of your hand.

“Aiai… Ah…” You suddenly heard small complaints coming from the living room. Quickly, you dropped the knife and the onion, and you raced briskly into the living room, resting your eyes on your boyfriend, Kyungsoo, who was sitting on the large sofa.

"Kyungsoo, are you okay?" You asked with your voice full of concern and with your eyes, you checked his whole body in a quick examination, trying to see if something was hurting him. When he stretched his wounded leg by the couch, your eyes stopped at his injured ankle. "Does it hurt?" You pointed to his ankle feeling another wave of concern fill your heart. "Do you want me to bring you something?" You bombed him with another question.

"I'm fine, I'm fine." Kyungsoo, looked at your worried face, and when he smiled frankly, you gave a sigh of relief. "Don’t worry about me." He said gently, showing another of his beautiful smiles and he put the crutches on the floor, on top of the warm mat.

"If you need me, call me." You said, looking again into his face. He just nodded, then directed his eyes to the television, focusing on some music program. You rubbed your cheek and marched into the kitchen again. You knew he wouldn’t call you. You knew he wasn’t going to ask you for help if he needed it. You knew if he was in pain, he would shut up and not spell a word about it. He was like that. He didn’t like to depend on others, even if he really needed.

A sigh drilled your own lips, parting them and again you picked the knife, cutting the vegetables accurately all over again. Your mind began to wander on the day Kyungsoo twisted his ankle. On the day he had to perform for his fans in MAMA and oh, you knew that day was important to him. He injured himself while practicing the choreography but even with a sprained ankle, he performed the choreography for thousands of people on the day of the event. He was a proud person, and especially a stubborn person. Nobody could knock that idea out of his head, not even you. You were proud of him, that you had to admit. So after that fledging, he now was home at the behest of the manager to rest a bit.

Another sigh abandoned your lips when your thoughts returned to reality and you picked another onion. A small smile formed at the corners of your lips when you remembered the day when Kyungsoo arrived at the airport. Several fans were worried about him, but he always said he was okay and he said with all the sweetness of the world for them not to worry about him. When he spoke with them, he showed that everything was fine with him by releasing his beautiful smile and his heart-shaped lips that melted your heart whenever he smiled at you.

"Ah! Damn it!" Your thoughts were swept away when you felt a sharp pain in your finger and your voice sounded a little high than intended. You looked at your index finger, bloodied, and you dropped the knife quickly.

"Jagi... Are you okay?" Your ears hear the voice of Kyungsoo, and the noise of the crutches afterwards. “Nick?” He stopped at the kitchen door, supporting his ankle on the crutches and his eyes fell on your face.

"Yes, I'm fine. Go to the couch, you need to rest." You said turning your back to him to try to hide your bloody finger, but he didn’t do what you asked. You bit down your lower lip and you winced when you looked at your finger which had a deep cut. Apparently, the blade of the knife was well sharpened.

"Why is the k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter