Kris 3

Exo's Lullaby Oneshots ♪ (Not Taking Requests)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  You and Kris.  ♪ BigBang - Monster ♪ _______________________________________________________________________________  

Should I tell her? Or should I not tell her? The mind of Kris insistently bit every corner of his heavy head. Should I tell her? Or should I not tell her? There it was again the question that lingered in his so packed mind with interrogations, and concerned inquiries. He bit his lower lip and ran a hand through his rebellious hair as his eyes were resting on your back which moved according to your movements. Shall I tell her the truth? Another question plagued his mind and he shook his head a little to clear his mind, but in vain. New questions appeared in his head. He sighed loudly and leaned back on the blue and small sofa which didn’t occupy more than two people.

You finished washing the dishes with a small smile on your lips, and you dried your wet hands in the red cotton towel that was on the kitchen table. You pulled some loose strands of your hair behind your ear and you looked into the living room, seeing Kris sitting on the couch, frowning. Oh no, you knew very well that expression that appeared infrequently in his perfect face. It was an expression of deep thought and certainly, what he was thinking about, it was something serious, because if it were otherwise, he wouldn’t have that line of concern among his arched eyebrows.

"Hey, what worries you so much?" You asked, sitting next to him and showing him one of your genuine smiles. Kris blinked a few times, waking from his reverie and then turned his face, resting his round eyes under your eyes. "Mm... Can you tell me?" You tilted your head and you looked longingly at his lost gaze, trying to encourage him to speak.

"I... I..." He felt his throat suddenly dry and his pulse began to raise the bar. "Oh... How long we been together?" He asked as he calmly inspired the air that reeked your scent to calm his nervous system. You joined your eyebrows slowly in confusion with his question.

"Three years and a half." You responded promptly while you became increasingly lost in his sad eyes. What was happening? “Why?” You asked approaching your body closer to his and you gently put your tepid hand upon his warm arm. Yes, his temperature, was always a little higher than yours. When one day you asked him if he was sick because of his high temperature, he just said that his temperature has always been like this since his adolescence.

"I'm afraid..." He swallowed hard and looked into your admired and attentive eyes. He turned his torso to you and he carefully grabbed your hands, covering them with the warmth of his own hands. "I don’t want to lose you..." He continued speaking, pronouncing each word with a certain concern.

"Why would you be afraid of losing me?" You asked as your heart began to lose its normal rhythm. Now who was getting afraid was you. What kind of conversation was this?

"Because I have a secret." He sighed through the words and closed his eyes for a few seconds, then he opened them and looked at your face. He raised his right hand and ran your warm cheek with his thumb. "I have an important secret that I haven’t told you yet." He continued to caress your cheek, trying to calm you down. He could hear your irregular heartbeat.

"A secret?" You raised an eyebrow in his direction and he nodded. "A secret which I’m not aware that it exists?" You did this time the question in a slightly higher pitch and when he nodded affirmatively twice, you felt a bitterness penetrate your throat. You never had secrets to each other. Well, at least that's what you thought, but apparently you thought wrong. "This secret is so important that you haven’t even been able to tell me?" You made another question and he nodded again. “Why?” Your lips moved slightly when your voice came out weaker than you intended.

"Because I'm afraid of losing you." He explained again and he lightly pressed your hands, eventually intertwine his long and warm fingers with yours. "I don’t want you to run out that door when I tell you my secret." He pointed with his chin to the front door but you just continued to look at him. Really? The secret was indeed something serious?

"Try me..." You said, with the intention of him skip quickly to the focal point, but he just looked at you with his eyes wide. You wanted him to just spit that damn secret that was giving you crazy. If he had done something he shouldn’t, then oh yes, you would walk out that door like lightning, even if you loved him until the very depths of your heart. "Kris... Try me." You said again, slightly wagging his fingers and a glint of sadness ran through his eyes, before he closed them.

"I'm... Ah, I'm a wolf." Done, he said it. He said his secret with his eyes closed. A minute passed, two minutes passed, three minutes passed when he finally opened his eyes only to see a sneering smile on your lips. You didn’t believe him, it was more than seen.

"Is that it? Your secret? Is that it?" You asked trying to control

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter