Chanyeol 2

Exo's Lullaby Oneshots ♪ (Not Taking Requests)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  when he proposed you on your birthday.  ♪ Panini - Lovely Day ♪ _______________________________________________________________________________

"Minhee... I want to ask you something..." Chanyeol looked into the mirror and stretched his hand dramatically, placing the tip of his fingers on the glass of the large and cold mirror. "We've been dating for a while..." He looked away from the mirror and stared at the wall. "Minhee, will you marry me?" He asked in a low voice and looked at the mirror again, arching his eyebrows and sighing heavily. "No, this can’t be said in this way." He muttered to himself as he sat on the bed of the bedroom and stared at the ceiling. Chanyeol was trying to train how he should ask his girlfriend to marry him. He knew that you were the one for him and today as it was your birthday, he wanted to surprise you.

"Yeollie, the cake for the birthday party is ready." Chanyeol rolled his eyes when he heard the nickname that Baekhyun called him from time to time. "She will arrive in a bit." Baekhyun put his head in the crack of the door and Chanyeol lay his back throughout the bed, covering his face with his right arm.

"Yah, guys, you better go down." Chen's voice was heard through the house and Chanyeol mumbled incoherently as he lifted up of bed lazily. His mind was full of thoughts that covered his reasoning and he knew he wouldn’t rest until the time to ask you to marry him would come. Chanyeol and Baekhyun walked calmly into the kitchen, which was occupied with all members of Exo.

Today was your birthday but you never really celebrated your birthday. You always said that your birthday was a normal day like any other. You don’t really care much about your birthday but this year Chanyeol wanted to surprise you, so he decided along with his friends to do a little surprise birthday party. He knew you were going to work in the morning but you had the afternoon off because your clearance was always on Thursdays afternoon.

Chanyeol dragged his feet to the large table in the kitchen and pulled out a chair, eventually sitting in it with slowness. Today he wasn’t smiling, as usual. Today he wasn’t joking with the members. Today he was fidgety and more serious, which didn’t go unnoticed by his friends who knew him well.

"Oh, Chanyeol, is today, isn’t it?" Chen asked, poking his shoulder and Chanyeol raised a curious eyebrow as he turned his head to face Chen. "The day you'll ask Minhee in marriage, right?" Chen again asked with a mischievous smile on his lips, and Chanyeol nodded slowly, without uttering a word. Mentally he was questioning how he should ask you to marry him. He should ask if you wanted to marry him in front of his friends, or maybe he should ask you when you two were alone. Or first, he should ask if you loved him? Or he should just go straight to the point? Ash, his mind was so full at this point that looked like it might burst.

"Oh, Yeollie, you're going to ask my sister in marriage?" Baekhyun asked curiously causing his lips to form a small ‘o’. Chanyeol nodded again. "Yah, so why aren’t you all happy? Why are you with this morbid face?" Baekhyun continued to throw questions one after another. "You aren’t forced to marry my sister because my parents have blessed your relationship, so you have time." He continued with the dialogue as everyone listened. "But wait there... If you don’t want to marry her then you shouldn’t be dating her." Baekhyun placed his palms on his strap as he tapped with his left foot furiously on the kitchen floor, exuding an aura of protection. After all, you were his dear sister and he should protect you, but deep down he was just testing Chanyeol, and his patience. Baekhyun knew you were destined to Chanyeol, it was more than proven.

"Oh shut up..." Chanyeol protested, rising from his chair and looked directly into the eyes of Baekhyun. "If I didn’t want to marry your sister then I wouldn’t have asked if she wanted to be my girlfriend, three years ago." Chanyeol crossed his arms and grinned this time, returning to his normal state second by second. "I love her and that's why I want to marry her." Chanyeol established in a proud tone. After all it was about his girl, they were talking about.

"I know that. You know, she is happier since she started dating yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter