Xiumin 1

Exo's Lullaby Oneshots ♪ (Not Taking Requests)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  when you and Xiumin sing in your wedding.  ♪ Jung Eunji & Seo Inguk - All for you ♪ _______________________________________________________________________________

“I love you.” His sweet voice echoed in your eardrums and made ​​its way through your body until it landed on your palpitating heart. "I love you so much." Again his voice tickled through some strands of your hair that had loosened from your high and perfect bun and they were gently resting on your shoulders, giving you a lovely look just like Xiumin adored.

"I love you too." Your tongue moved to the flavor of the words that came from the depths of your heart and a loving smile began to sprout from the lips of your beloved husband. Yes, today was the day of your long awaited wedding. You two spent some bad moments but you two also spent good times together and your love endured all the things that happened to you two throughout your courtship. Now, here, right in front of you, looking so fondly at your face, was your true love, your soul mate, your man and the owner of your heart, Kim MinSeok, best known as Xiumin.

The warm and soft hand of Xiumin, landed gently on your shoulder and the other hand ran down the buttons of your white dress that was buttoned up over your back, releasing small shivers through your whole body. You directed your gaze to his brown and bright eyes, and at that moment you knew he would make you the happiest woman in the world. You had what you always wanted, you couldn’t ask for anything more because you were complete.

"You are so beautiful, my love." Xiumin’s lips, brushed against your lobe in a caring way, as he swung your body slowly to the sound of music coming from the piano. You two were the only ones who were dancing because this was your first dance as a married couple. "You are the woman of my life." Xiumin lowered his head a little bit and looked up in your eyes in such a way that made your heart turn butter.

You two continued this dialogue as the guests, watched your small but beloved moment. They were happy for you and Xiumin. At the end of the big table with white roses decorating it, were sitting all members of Exo. They couldn’t be happier for you two. They had already seen some of your moments and they knew you two were destined for each other, as the stars are destined to accompany the moon. You two couldn’t be separated in any way because it was impossible.

A few seconds later, the song ended, but you and Xiumin, were still in the center of the hall, looking at each other. You knew that you would never get tired of his beautiful eyes that always looked at you with care and adoration. You knew you would never get tired of feeling his touch and his sweet lips under yours. You knew that you would never get tired of having him by your side, and you would love him for the rest of your life and deep within your heart, you knew Xiumin thought the same.

"Ahrm… Xumin hyung, here's your microphone." Luhan appeared on the left side of Xiumin with a small smile on his lips and when he handed the microphone to Xiumin, he disappeared quickly with long strides and joined his friends.

An inquisitive eyebrow arched neatly over your bright eye, while you stared at the microphone. "What is that for?" You asked continuing to look toward the microphone, which was dancing through the long fingers of Xiumin. He opened a broad smile on his lips that reached his eyes and laced his warm fingers with yours, pressing them lightly.

"I want you to sing with me." He whispered just for you to hear and your eyes widened in amazement. You sang with him but only when you two were alone and surrounded within four walls. You were embarrassed to sing in public, and especially today, that was your most precious day. “Please?” Xiumin asked, seeing you biting your lower lip with unease. He didn’t want you to feel sheepish. He just wanted to show you how important you were to him.

"What if... I don’t know the lyrics?" You asked in a voice barely audible as you observed your family and your friends who were looking at you with big smiles on their faces. God, what a shame. The core of your heart spooked up.

"You know perfectly well the lyrics, like the back of your hand, my love." Xiumin stated earnestly and then consented to the pianist who was waiting for his signal. The keys of the piano began to chant the desired sound and your eyes widened even more when you recognized right away the song. This was the first song that Xiumin, wrote for you, this was the song that made you two what you two are now. A couple in love and who is willing to love each other forever.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter