Chen 1

Exo's Lullaby Oneshots ♪ (Not Taking Requests)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  You and Chen.  ♪ Exo - Baby Don't Cry ♪ _______________________________________________________________________________  

‘Chen? Oh, he doesn’t love you.’

‘Do you really think he loves your relationship?’

‘You are just a puppet. Do you think he'll want to spend a lifetime with you? He will drop you sooner or later.’

‘You're so stupid for thinking that his heart belongs to you.’

‘You must leave him!’

 

Hopeless tears streamed down your cheeks as your brain remembered those heavy and harsh words that were spoken by two cousins ​​of yours, when you went to the birthday party of your grandmother. Why they were so harsh with you? Well, you really never been much of fraternizing with the two of them, simply because your likes and activities were completely different from them. They liked clubs as you liked to spend time at home reading or watching television. They like to pick guys to date and enjoy themselves, while you believe in true love and trust. You have grown apart from each other and never spoke again. But then, today, when you went to the birthday party of your grandmother, they decided to hurt you with their sharp tongues.

You lay down your heavy head in your cotton pillow and your long hair spread up throughout the pillow while some strands still remained on your soaked face. New tears welled up in your eyes and trickled down your cheeks, wetting your hair. Why the tears wouldn’t stop? And why would they want to hurt you? You stayed at the party until the middle of the afternoon, after all they said, you couldn’t stay there longer. You didn’t want to show them that they managed to really hurt you. You then bid farewell to your grandmother and you literally ran out of her house. All the way home, from your grandmother’s house to yours, you came crying. You cried all the way, and here you were, crying again.

 

‘Look at yourself and tell me what Jongdae saw in you. Oh, yeah, nothing.’

‘He’s an idol and you're just a mediocre person! Two completely different worlds!’

 

At first, when they began to say the words that pierced your heart, you decided to forget it because you thought they would shut up after a few minutes, but the completely opposite happened. They dragged the conversation until you left that party. Are they jealous? Your mind questioned while you blinked your eyes slightly puffed. Maybe Jongdae doesn’t love me? Your mind fired and your heart answered with a slight squeeze.

You turned in the bed, pulling the sheets and you looked at the only window of your bedroom. The sunset looked at you, witnessing your tears and a small sigh pierced your lips and you hugged your body with your own arms trying to prevent your throat to drop the sobs that were trapped between it. When finally the sunset disappeared and small stars began to adorn the dark sky, you succumbed in a deep sleep.

 

***

The sky was plainly clean, and a light breeze danced along with the branches of the leafless trees. You were sitting on a brown wooden bench and you were waiting for Jongdae. Today was a special day, today you two were doing two years of dating and as you two agreed, you were waiting for him in the park where you two met for the first time.

You turned your head to your right and a giant smile tugged your lips when you saw the person you were waiting for, approaching you with quick steps. As he approached you, the smile that you had on your lips, began to fade away slowly. Something wasn’t right because he wasn’t jumpy as usual. Jongdae stopped in front of you with a frown and clenched lips. He didn’t say hello or threw you one of his usual smiles. Something was really wrong.

"______-ah... I'm sorry..." He looked at you, up and down, with no feeling in his voice. The words he started to say came out as fast as a nanosecond. “I no longer want anything to do with you. There is nothing between us anymore.” You quickly rose from the bench and Jongdae averted his gaze when you tried to look at his brown eyes.

“Why?” You murmured feeling your blood drain from your face. Everything was so good and now all of a sudden, it was over. Everything! You need to know why. "Tell me why." You almost begged and you placed your hands on his shoulders, but soon your hands were shaken heavily off his shoulders. He shot you a steely look and you instinctively took a step back. That wasn’t your boyfriend. That wasn’t your Jongdae. That wasn’t the person who said that loved you.

"Goodbye... Forever." He muttered, tossing you the keys of your house, which he shared with you and then he started walking away, tu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter