Chen 2

Exo's Lullaby Oneshots ♪ (Not Taking Requests)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You and Chen

Requested by: exotic55

It was a nice day for a good start to the school week that was generally welcomed, but lately nothing was very welcome in your daily life. You, who generally liked school, now hated it. Although you could see him every day, because he was one of the students who was part of your class, and in addition, he was your boyfriend, you no longer felt happy as two weeks ago, when everything was running normally.

Chen was one of the popular guys that everyone knew at your school. He, plus his five friends, formed their popular group in which all the girls wanted to know and hear about, like a new toy. Normally you don’t care about what they thought or spoke, but then the whole school knew you and Chen were dating, and oh, it became an ultimate hell.

Chen, who knew you too well and cared about you, had come to notice that something wasn’t right. At the beginning of your relationship, you two would held hands as you two walked through the hallways of the school, you two would took lunch together while you laughed at his stupid jokes, and you two would caught the same bus for him to leave you safe and sound in your home. Like a true gentleman.

Now, since a few days back, you don’t want to hold hands with him. When he tries to touch lightly in your hand or caress your cheek, like lightning, you would get away from him. When he would wait for you at the end of your classes to get you home, you would say it was tiring for him to do it and you could do it very well, alone.

Does she stopped liking me? Does he despise my touch? Chen wondered to himself some days when he saw your back disappear from his sight. He didn’t know very well what was happening. He thought you liked him. At least there were times when you showed it and he even heard it came out of your own mouth when he confessed that he liked you.

You came down the stairs of the bus and when your feet stopped in front of the huge gate of your school, you sighed. Another day of hell. You thought to yourself while clutching the straps of your backpack. What will it be today? More insults? More ruined clothes? Or will they toss me things to my face?

“Yah, YooYoung!” You spun your heels, just knowing right away the nagging voice that has been agonizing your poor ears recently. The girl who was in front of you, along with her two friends, crossed her arms, waved and smiled cynically.

“What is it?” The words came out a little slurred through your clenched teeth. You were getting tired of this.

“Oh, no, no!” She twisted her index finger, sometimes to the right and sometimes to the left side. “We’ll have to teach you some manners.” She grimaced with and grabbed your wrist violently. Mentally you prayed for someone to see you being bullied, but it was useless, you have always been one of the first students who came to school early because you only had a single bus, which passed in your bus stop, and unfortunately it passed early.

“Let me go!” You asked, still with your normal speaking voice. This was getting worse each passing day. “Yah! I told you to release me!” This time your voice went up an octave higher and you tried to debate against her hand that was hurting your wrist, but her friends grab you by the shoulders and began to pull you forward. You already knew where they would take you.

Hana, one of your friends was casually entering the school gate. Today, her father had left her earlier in the school. She lifted her head and frowned when she saw four people just walking quickly to the school entrance. What kind of person wants to go to school so hastily? She thought to herself as she noticed the backpack that one of them carried. Wait! Isn’t it YooYoung’s backpack?

“Damn it! I told you to let me go!” Hana’s eyes widened when she heard one of the girls literally shout, rapidly knowing her voice. YooYoung?

Intuitively she sent a message to Chen. Both were childhood friends. She knew something was wrong. Very wrong. Hana was the only girl that you were close to. Hana has never

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter