Xiumin 2

Exo's Lullaby Oneshots ♪ (Not Taking Requests)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  Xiumin and you.  ♪ Ed Sheeran - Kiss Me ♪ _______________________________________________________________________________

Warm and acquaintances lips were pressed gently into the cavity of your throat and a slight chill pierced your warm and pure skin. These same lips that made your heart flutter, continued to gently kiss your neck slowly while new chills appeared in your entire body, leaving a small smile bloom through your lips that were sealed before.

Strong arms entwined your waist protectively and your skin felt the softness of another skin, causing your skin to warm up with the contact, as often felt and adored. Nimble and a little warm fingers played with a few strands of your hair, slightly disheveled, and another chill ran down your spine when those same fingers drew small circles on the bottom of your back, softening the small nerves that seized your back due to being sitting for long.

Again you felt his lips make a sweet pressure in one of your temples, making you relax. Oh, it was so good to be with him. It was so nice to be next to him and feel his sweet aroma coming from his soft and shiny skin. God, it was so good to cuddle with him and feel that he was there for you. That he was your more than anything. That he loved you and, oh God, it was so nice to wake up next to him and see his cute smile that reached in his own eyes and radiated like the sun, illuminating your calm heart.

His long fingers caressed your rosy cheeks and your eyes met with his, for the first time this morning. When your eyes met up with his, there was nothing else to do. Every look that you two exchanged exuded admiration, affection, adoration and especially love. You two were as hand in glove, you two were made ​​for each other. Every look, every caress, every kiss was proof of that. The smile that Xiumin had on his lips grown, and his eyes formed two small waning moons. He slowly approached his face and rested his right cheek in your bare shoulder and that was exposed to the air of the bedroom. His warm hand ran down your waist and it completed its journey in your belly, staying there indefinitely.

"Can we snuggle with one another?" His morning voice was a little croaky because he had been awake for less than ten minutes.

"But we're snuggling with each other." You murmured in a low tone, somewhat undetected with his question a little rhetoric and unexpected. Xiumin shook his head negatively, and lightly squeezed your waist with his strong arms.

"I want to snuggle with you even more than this." He continued to talk, still with his husky voice, while you were feeling your skin getting warmer with the contact of his skin under yours. By the true meaning of the word, you two were already snuggling with each other, right?

"What do you mean?" You asked while unconsciously your fingertips went through his bare and nearly cold shoulders.

"I want to feel you more, I want to feel the sweet fragrance of your skin, and I want to hear the beating of your heart." He whispered as he lifted his head a little and made small caresses with his small nose in the curve of your neck. "I want you to feel loved." This time he whispered in your ear in a so gentle tone that made you back off a bit your head and look at him surreptitiously.

"But I feel loved." You confessed the truth, feeling your heart beating with the words that came out of your mouth quickly. "To be honest, I feel that you give me too much love." Again, the words quickly came out of your mouth before your brain could think. Xiumin’s lips formed a small ‘oh’ of admiration but then his face softened when he saw your usually rosy cheeks, turn red rapidly.

"Mm... I see." He began to remove his arms from your body as he pulled a face of seriousness. "So from what you say, I give you too much love." He took his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter