chap 7

That Guy & This Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Annyeong.. its me again. Sorry, the story sometime is from my POV and sometimes from Dara POV. I hope u guys will not confuse. I think I’m going to confused myself..kkk Anyway new subscribers thanks for following my imperfect story..haha Love u guys <3

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

After a long talk with the principle, she head back to the long hallway. She needs to know the campus ground better so that she knows which ‘part’ she should take and which part she shouldn’t. Which means she should avoid for the rest of the time when she’ll be in the house.

 

 

She fixed her cap once again. Make sure that her eyes wouldn’t make any unnecessary contacts. She sighs. A long sigh exactly. Wondering either this is the right decision or not. If this wasn’t the best uni in the town, she wouldn’t agree to continue her study there.

 

 

JYP has been bugging her that it would waste her talent if she stayed there at her old uni. They didn’t provide the facilities bcoz it is not offering her course like YG uni. But she was accepted because she passed the interview as well as the entrance exams.

 

 

She is smart. She is applying for different course at first but JYP notice her real talent once he was taking a walk at one of the campus building. Since then JYP has been checking up on the girl.

 

 

After a year, he suggests the girl to take the different path. A path that will shine her more than she already is. But the girl is hard to convince. She has been locking herself in her own world.

 

 

JYP himself requested his buddy in YG to offer her in there. Unfortunately he was rejected and that not even one. There is something that holding her from transferring to YG. But later JYP was surprised that she is accepting it. He didn't say anything afraid the girl would take back her decision, so he let her go with hope she will overcome whatever she had been hiding from.

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

*Back at the campus, at the hallway*

 

 

Every breath she took, she prays for the luck of not taking a wrong step. She’s been like that for the past two years actually. Pray like there is no more to believe but the pray itself.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter