chap 19

That Guy & This Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

-flashback-

 

 

Bom didn’t say anything. Somehow she makes me feel a little conscious with her reaction. She didn’t usually let me pass just like that. “BOM!!..” I try to pry her reaction once again but she still in the cloud nine. She ignored me as if I am not there, in front of her. “Bommie-ah..? Jiyong and I, meet again.. Sorry for not telling you Bommie-ah.” Beg for her understanding.

 

 

 

 I am a girl that has my own desire too. I need him now. I gave up on him once, knowing he have another girl in his embraces. Have other girl’s faith on him. But now that he is free from any commitment, I’m not willing to let him go. We just met in new environment and everything is changed except for our mutual feeling. I felt like god is giving us a second chance to continue what we left behind. And so we did. Second month of our meeting..I’m already become his official girl.

 

 

And I think I am the happiest girl in the world to have him. A guy that I have fallen in love at first sight. A guy that I avoid just to let him peace at mind with his long-timed girlfriend. a guy that at this moment is my everything and even my family isn’t worth like him. That is how deep I fall in love with Kwon Jiyong. A world that god have offered in my pathetic life.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Until the end, Bom didn’t say anything. Despite her silent about our newly encounter, Bom still act and talk like nothing else matter or happened. So, I assumed she is accepting us eventually. My guilt to Chearin is not lessening even for a bit. For some weird reason, I felt that their broken-up relationship is because of me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Our first date is something that I cherished for dear. I swear it just a simple date like any couples would do every weekend. But I believe nobody have ever had it the way I had. Jiyong is not an eventful guy. He likes everything simple. In the middle of that plainness, there are jewels that would stand out, out of the plainness.

 

 

As usual we took a bus to the town. I ride it first because my house is slightly farthest from the town. But it just a few minutes from his stop. When he rides the bus, I could feel all the butterflies’ crumbles on my stomach, its not like I never meet him! The background seems floating around him as he strides coolly towards me. Everything moves slowly. We met every weekend for heaven sake! Why he looks like that? Gosh.. I’m that pathetic when its come for him.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter