chap 12

That Guy & This Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Hi Dara”

‘No. Not again’

 

 

The moment I started to forget this man, he just pop out like that. I guess I can’t have my dream peaceful life here just like I thought. “Sandara right? I’m Youngbae. Remember? I’m the one that bring you to the infirmary” he said while I’m still staring those puppy-like eyes.

 

 

“Y-yeah” I hear myself stuttered. Before he manages to say anything, I just grab my bag and started to walk away. I just too panic to reacts however, he seem to participated my sudden escape plan as he appear like ghost in front of me. “Woah..chill..I’m not going to do anything. I just wanna know you.” –

 

 

‘Exactly. That is what I’m avoiding. Making friends here is not even in my future plan. Just go!’ But those words only ringing in my head. Of course, where did I have the courage to say it? “Besides, your things are still here. You can’t just leave it here you know. They will throw your things in the trash bin. I don’t think you want that happened right?”

 

I didn’t catch whatever he said but based on his movement, I know he talk about my canvas and my drawing apparatus. I look at my things that scattered on the grass. ‘Crap!’ I immediately gather my drawing tools as fast as I can manage in order to leave the place.

 

In the middle of gathering them, I saw hands picking up my brushes and unused crayons. He didn’t say anything just helping me out. Meanwhile I just shove whatever I hold onto my bag. “Thanks” bowed and ran away.

 

 

 

Taeyang POV

 

“Wait a min…” I tried to call her again but she just flew away and disappears like wind. I didn’t even have a chance. With that I just shook my head in amusement. You really are a weird girl Sandara Park. I chuckled and take steps toward my department building.

 

 

I found the girl when we just starting a new semester. I was looking for Jiyong but suddenly I saw a tiny framed girl in her cap but I still manage to caught up with her pale-slightly parted-lips and who looks like in pain. I ran to her and ask if she is alright or not but she just waving her small hands to me. Then she walked past me, I know she quietly said she’s okay but my eyes still following her small steps. But before she even reaches the end corner, I saw her limp body swayed and slowly falls onto the floor. I quickly ran after her and grab her, panicked, I tried to shook her but her cap fell down revealing the girl’s full-paled face. And just like that…zaaapps.. I knew I fall in love with the unnamed girl who is later gasping an unknown name, helplessly, painfully.

 

 

And my heart also felt the pain too.

 

 

 

 

“Hyunnggg…” a hand moving in front of me interrupts my thought. I look at our maknae with knitted brow.

 

 

“Hyung.. I’ve been talking to you for five minutes already and you just starring into nothing. What are thinking huh? Girls?” he said with his usual brow moving up and down.

 

 

“Shut up maknae. Where is GD?” I asked as we walk towards

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter