chap 9

That Guy & This Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

She woke up only to be greeted by white coloured of ceiling. Her eyes open slightly, fighting the brightness of light. She used to live in a dimp light surrounding and the light make her felt dizzier.

 

 

 

She close her eyes back as she can’t adjust with the bright. Her hand went to the table next to her bed. Wondering there a little, looking for her cap. Once she found it, she quickly put it on the place where it belong for the past two years.

 

 

 

“Miss..are you wake up already?” the boy once again rush to her side when he saw she already sit and fixing her cap.

 

 

 

“Are you ok? You should rest a bit. You look really paled you know.” He said with concern. He can’t help but to feel worry about the petite girl in front of him.

 

 

 

“I’m ok. Thank you. I need to go.” She refuse to accept his hand when he hold out his hand to help her get down from the bed.

 

 

 

She stumble on her feet as dizziness took over her once again but before her body crash onto the floor,  a firm arm holding her up. Supporting her from falling on the floor. Her hand grip tightly on his arm, too weak to stand up by herself.

 

 

 

“Miss I really think you should lay down a bit more. Your color really off.”

 

“No. Thank you for helping me.” one can tell she is that stuborn judging from her behaviour. She really is like that since her childhood. She can remember exectly how she was back then.

 

 

 

“But....” his sentences is cut off when she pull her hand from his arm and walk away slowly from him and towards the infirmary’s door.

 

 

 

The boy couldn't help but to feel a little disappointed seeing her leaving like that.

 

 

 

He quietly hoping they will meet soon.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Two weeks after the incident, the girl still unable to step into the campus again. Her body still teribbly shook from the unexpected meeting. Fear creeping into her system again. Totally different feeling from what she felt years ago when she meet him.

 

 

 

Her phone vibrating on the side table. She just ignore the phone. She know exactly who have been calling her since last week. JYP and YG. Maybe because of her absent after meeting YG.

 

 

 

She barely eat after that day. She have no energy and she can’t sleep either. The memory of the past keep flashing on her eyes. Keep playing till it made her feel numb from the pain. The phone stop vibrating but soon after that there is incoming message arrive. She take the phone with her now weak hand and start reading.

 

 

 

‘I’m coming to your house. You need to explain why are you humilating me in front of YG! – JYP’

 

 

 

She shook her head. Not agreeing the idea of somebody visiting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter