chap 13

That Guy & This Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyang POV

 

 

“Yah Seungri!! Let get some drinks. I badly need it now” “YB hyung are you ok? You look… I don’t know~~weird? Yeojamunjae?”

 

 

I have been searching her for a few days but it was fruitless. Huh. Yeah, I think I am over-confidence the other day by saying I got a clue where she might be. I lost her again.

 

 

 

 

“Called the others too Seungri-ah. We all need fresh air. Haaaa..” he said as he let out silent sigh. It seems like the girl have been hiding from him. He knew that but he can’t give up without trying. She is the first girl that attracts his attention like this.

 

 

 

 

“Yo!!Bro..maknae says you’re being grumpy..ssup man?” TOP says as he wraps his arm around YB’s shoulder. Besides him are Daesung and Jiyong who ordering their drinks. “It’s nothing hyung. I just want to hang out with the gang, that’s all”  “Where is maknae?” YB said as he looking around. “Who knows..he probably hunting hot girls in here.” TOP shrug his shoulder. “Sure you okay? You know you can trust me man.”

 

 

“Yeah, hyung. I know that but there’s nothing you could do about it. I’ll find myself.” – “You’re looking for something? Okay… I can’t help you in that. I also been helping Bom looking for someone and it’s been years. So…no to that.” He said with hands in the air.

 

 

“Haha. It’s really okay TOP hyung. At least somebody is having good time. Cheers!” he tossed his hand in the air to propose his defeat. On the other hand, GD who sits quietly at the side already lost with his mind. The guy seems bothered with something or rather be someone that he encounters on his way to the club. ‘No, it can’t be her. Bom said she migrated after the incident’

 

 

 

 

-flasback-

 

 

“Bom where is Dara? I’ve been trying to call her since…you know…but she never picked my phone call” GD said as soon as he seeBom with TOP. “Don’t know..” she says without interest. “Babe..G

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter