encounter..

That Guy & This Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 My day start as usual, nothing weird happen..so far. High school is not that great as I thought. I think it would be much better than our previous school. Hearing the girls excited all over place after we finished our exam in middle school have brain washed me that high school would be fun.

 

 ‘Hmmm.. I guess it just our age that made it great huh? Is aging is that great? Stupid girls.’ I already know why they are excited that much. High school mean there would be many boys and ‘oppas’. They are very obvious right? Of course their aim would be find a partner(s) in here. Hul..

 

My first class would be math. Not bad. One of my favourite subject. I sit at the back of the class as I always do in my middle school because I have a habit of watching people. They amused me in different ways. Their deeds during the class and their little secret in the class, I would know without failed coz I’m always watching. Minho says I’m a weird and stalker but I shrug him off. He just being jealous coz’ I’m not paying attention to him in the class.

 

This time I will not in the same class with Donghae, Chan Yeol and Minho because they are not taking the same course as me. At this stage we are already making our own choice to the path which will lead to our future or dreams. Therefore we have to separate. I guess it would be different from before then.

 

“Hi..” a sweet voice greet me breaking my piece of thought.

“Hi.” I cooly reply her.

“I am Park Bom. Can I sit here?” she introduce herself and pointed to the seat next to me.

I look around the class and see the class already filled with students. ‘Wow, when did they arrived?’

 

“Sure.” still with my cool tone, I speak and shrug my shoulder. Not minding her smile for me.

“What’s your name?” she asked.

“Sandara Park. Dara”

“ooo..” she did’t talk again after that. Maybe because it is awkward or she already sense my ‘don’t-talk-to-me-right-now’ mode. Whichever it is, I glad she did cause I’m enjoying the silent moment.

 

Later the class started and we began our class with full concentration. Should I said in silent? I think that is the correct word. But at the some point, she suddenly poke my arm with her pencil. I look at her with my unbelievable-face. ‘Did she just poke me??’

 

“What”

“Sorry, but can you explain me this?” she show me her text book. “ I don’t understand.”

“Later. Just listen first whatever bullsh*t she teach. And next time” I look her with my frowning face. “No poking.”

She just nod and look back at the white board.

 

After the class end, I simply teach her as I promise during the class. Just a simple shot coz I’m not that good. After all its my first class as well.

 

“Wahhh..is it that easy from the begining? You surely good Dara-yah” she squeal.

“First chapter always an introduction to the su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter