Her Past

That Guy & This Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

I’m just an ordinary girl during my childhood but of cause not that ordinary. Kekeke. I have a boyish attitude that made my classmate call me a tomboy. with my short hair, they assume me like a boy but seriously I don't even care what they think. I got no girlfriends and always hang up with the boys. Its not my fault if the boys like me... well, I have no noisy and whining personalities like other girls. I am a cool girl and I think I have lots of topic to converse with them rather than the girls and I must admit that I feel more comfortable with the boys.

 

 

**************

 

 

The semester start faster than I have expected. As usual,my laziness took place immediately after checking the calendar. Haaaaa.. I sigh at the thought of having class tomorrow. ‘What should I do huh?’ Then I decide to call my buddies and hang up at the park. Later, when I arrive at the park, Donghae, Chan Yeol and Minho already there waiting for me.

 

“Yo! You are late. Watcha doing? Make-up?” Donghae mocked.

“Shut up or I will punch on your pretty face.” I retort back.

“What are we going to do? I’m bored. Ahhh~~~ I really don’t want to go back to school” Minho whine.

 

Oh, he such a whiner. Maybe I should not called him earlier. Suddenly I feel regret. Should I hang him on the swing? My mind slowly plotting an evil plan. Kekeke. I’m such a smarty. I smirk at the thought and take a long side step toward Donghae and whisper to him on what I have in my mind. Of cause he immediately agree or not I will hang him first. Then he secretly whisper to Chan Yeol and he laugh at the idea. I give a ‘shut your mouth’ look and he nod showing his agreement on the plan. Minho on the other hand still whining about waking early in the morning and about the classes that we will attend tomorrow. Bla...bla...bla...he sure is a nagger type. Why I pick this ‘ahjusshi’ in my group at the first place? Aigoo...to late to regret now but I always make sure to bully him whenever I have the chance. Oh, once again, its not my fault ok. He basically ask for it, acting like a dumb and innocent boy all the time, thus he perfectly fit for the deed. Kekeke.

 

“Minho-ya.” I start.

“Hmmm”

“Should we play up there?” I pick up my finger and pointed him to the swings.

He look up “What do you mean up?”

“Well I’m not going to sit on the swings like a little girl in skirt ok”

“Then?” soon he frown. “No way!!”

“Yep” I replied cooly and look at the horizontal metal bar that hold the swing’s rope firmly with admiration.

“We can see a better view up there” I reason up.

”View? There is no view  to see around here Dara-ya” he squeak.

“What do you know? You are shorter than me. Shut up and follow me.” I shrug as I walk toward the swing.

“Donghae, Chan Yeol! Help him up palli.” They comply and form a stand so that Minho can climb up the swing.

 

I laugh inwardly, what a sight. I know it is danger but he will survive. Kekeke. Minho cowardly reach up the metal bar and push himself up so he could sit on the metal.

 

“Wah!! Dara-ya...its too high, I’m scared already.” He whine again.

“It because you are to short and you don’t even open y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter