Confession

That Guy & This Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

My eyes wide open. Seriously fcuking shock ‘ That guy!!!!’ I snap back my head to the front.

 

My heart beating like crazy. So fast that it might be as well to be compare with bullet train in Japan. Is it to exaggerate? Whatever..I feel like I just run away from being chased by wild dogs.

 

OMG. What is happening to me? It just one of the boys I’ve encounter in the past. Just a boy. Just a boy. Minho will laugh at me if he see me in this state. Pale, too white as I just see a ghost in the day light. Shaking my head, I ignore the butterflies in my stomach and focus my eyes at my hand.

 

“Hoi” someone slap my shoulder and I jump in suprise. Way to much suprise than it should be. ‘Crap’ “Ahahahaha.. what are you doing Dara-ah. Come on, its our station.” Bom take her beg and grab my hand like I am six-years-old kid who will lost if she didn't drag me. Too suprise to react, I just follow her dragging me to wherever she want. But at the corner of my eyes..I swear I see him looking at me with a frown. And my heart skip much from it should be..gosh I can die young if like this.

 

 

 

 

“Yah! Dara! Dara! What happen to you? You have been like this since we are in the bus. Did anybody touch your s?” she ask while snapping her long fingers in front of me.

 

 

“What the??? You and your filthy mouth. Can’t you slow down your volume? Are you tryin’ to make an announcement here?” I snap back. Looking left and right making sure nobody hear her stupid mark just now.

 

“Ani...I came here to celebrate my birthday and you are losing your mind elsewhere. Its boring kay. Talk to me or you can sing birthday song for me” her eyes went bright as soon as she came out with her idiot idea. “I’ll record it later and you can hear it hundred times” I reject it coolly. “Lets go to noraebang if you are boring. I need some musics to distract me.”

 

 

“Yeah!! Noraebang we comin’~ we are comin’~” she said it in singing tone. Forgive her craziness people. Bom could be crazy sometimes. No. I take it back. She always been crazy. Loud musics and Bom’s voice drumming in the small room. I just sit there and trying hard to make happy face in front of Bom. Afterall its her birthday. I’ll ask her about the latter when I have the chance. I must not be obvious but Bom’s instinct sharp like eagle vision, I note that in my mind. How should I start the conversation without being notice? Hmm.. my mind once again into the space.

 

 

The day soon became dark. We are still strolling around the town. Watching people and try new food stall that we never been before. I have no problem back late at night since I have left home the day after I became a highschooler. My parents don’t even mind as they are to busy with their life. And I don’t care anymore. It have became a living to me. My family’s problem now didn’t bother me but what bothers me more is my brother that I left at home.

 

 

 

 

 

“Cheondung-ah..noona not going that far. We can still meet each oth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter