chap 15

That Guy & This Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-flashback-

 

 

 

Dara POV

 

After few months, Kwon Jiyong’s name no longer stirs my peaceful days. Just like I promised to Chearin, I never see Jiyong anymore. I never answer his calls and at the end, he toostops calling me. But not without bothering Bom. How can someone be that persistent? Huh.. I scoffed at the thought. Indeed Jiyong’s character.

 

I considered myself lucky to pull away from him first before I’m more attached to him. I know I’m in love with him but to meddle in somebody relationship is just not me. The feeling is there but not that possessive enough to step on others happiness.

 

 

So, with the little pride I have and with Bom’s help, I distance myself from Jiyong. Bom is making all possible excuses and lies to spat on Jiyong’s face as I don’t really want him to know his girlfriend is actually having a little ‘talk’ with me. It’s embarrassing really. And it make my pride hurt actually. I’m older than Chearin but she is the mature enough not to attack or worse embarrass me in public. I never said to anybody. Even to Bom. She just knew that I decide to stay away from Jiyong because he have girlfriend and she is her friend.

 

 

 

A year later

 

 

That usual morning, I walked towards school as it been my weekdays routine. The calm morning that I always expect never come as I stumble as soon as I step out the gate from my apartment area. Ignoring the unlucky treat I have that morning, I continue walk towards school. Huh. Who says it just misstep? Once you got bad step early in your day, its follows you for the whole day. I swear I kid you not.

 

 

On my ways, I got myself newly-formed-fresh bird poop on my uniform. ‘Great! Just great!’ I add with sarcasm. I obviously cannot hide the uglyannoyedpissed look on my face as I end up cleaning that lucky bird (coz I didn’t bring my air gun to kill it) poop in the middle of pavement which is full of people who are going to work and school. Oh the embarrassment!

 

 

When I arrive at the school, I’ve been detained at the gate for not buttoning my shirt! What the heck! Just a button. A tiny mini button! Are you trying to us suffocates by buttoning us up till our throat?! And once I reached the class, suddenly a flying duster will full force flying towards me. Before I able to avoid another unlucky fortunes, it smash my forehead, and with a thump, fell on my newly shines shoes. Leaving an ugly flour-chalk-dust on my forehead and success in adding my current anger reaching to its almost maximum level.

 

 

Irritate with the whole upness I had since the morning, I just blew my forehead as the dust’s particles flown into thousand direction. I glared at my stupid classmate as they are apologizing to me. Kids.Gezz when are going to grew up?

 

 

My episode of unfortunate doesn’t end there. During lunch I have to hear out a nagging teacher, when I try to send my assignment, who supposed to nag at troubled student a.k.aSungyeol who constantly not attend to school. That nag continued till

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter