chap 10

That Guy & This Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

The day has come and I know I can’t avoid it any longer. Those old pain.. even though left unhealed scar, I have no choice but to endure it by myself.

 

 

 

 

“Hey.. Dara Park right?” A fierce looking girl calls for me. I am currently walk home from school. Usually Bom is here with me but due to her new relationship with that smoky eyed guy a.k.a TOP..that cunning little girls leaves me again for the freakin HUNDRED times already!! Ughh!! I’m officially pissed with that girls gut. I’m gonna cut all ties with her. As if we have. Heol~~ I wonder who is she.

 

“Yeah” I say lamely. I look at her from head to toe. Wow! She got the aura. No joking. I mean who can pull out school uniform like that right? Her uniform is tugged in but it hold firmly around her waist. Her first button of her upper shirt is but not in a way but more to the classy looks. Her long hair hung perfectly at her right shoulder. Longer than my newly rise hair. Sharp eyeliner and neatly polished nails. Just wow!

 

She is not from our school I guess. Well that stupid! Look at her uniform! That definitely not your school uniform Dara! “I’m Chearin” Ermm..wait a minute..where did I heard that name again? “Jiyong’s-oppa girlfriend” before I could think further, her voice hit me hard with the realization. How can I forget the girl’s name? I’m too bliss with the friendship that Jiyong’s offered till I forget the existence of his girl. His girlfriend since in the middle school. Even Bom has warned me about this.

 

“Ohh..” that’s all I can manage to say at the time. Im too consume with my own mixed feeling knowing his girls is in front of me. Know my name and even talk to me. I really hope I didn’t stuttered earlier. I don’t want to be look as a guilty girl caught by her. I never seduce Jiyong ok..we just friend. That’s it. No more no less.

 

“Can we have a talk for a while unnie?” yeah that girls is younger than me. A year different to be precise. “Yeah..sure. Let’s find a café first.” I am not going to berserk if this girl doing stupid stunt in front of me because I am older and I am smart. Yeah, I am an educated girl. Go Dara!

 

It’s a quiet journey and I almost suffocated with it. She follows me quietly from behind. Soon we arrived at the café and I choose a corner seat for privacy. Who knows what this girl will do to me. Before anything happen, let me save my little from any embarrassing moment. Ok, you are doing fine Dara. Aja! Aja!

 

“Give me a latte.” I heard her made an order. “I’ll take mocha Frappuccino blended. Ermm..with whipped cream please” Blended? Whipped cre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter