chap 5

That Guy & This Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guys..

I’m really sorry for making u all keep waiting for my update.. its been really one of my hell semester coz its finally my last semester..so I cant help but being as busy as I could be. So, this is the update. Please enjoy it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Its been years since that event happened..

 

What happen after the day I sincerely confessed to Bom? If I am given a choice I don’t think I wanna ever talk about that anymore. But I have shed tears for sure.

 

 

 

*Flashback*

 

 

 

“yah! Dara.. wait up..you are too fast”

 

But I keep ignoring Bom.

 

 I know its not her fault but I am deeply hurt with her. How dare she crush my heart like that.

 

Can’t she be more sensitive with my feeling?

 

I mean I know I look brutal and strong and blabla..but she is BOMMIE. Don’t you get it? She is my buddy now.

 

She should know me better than adding chilies on my food. I don’t like my food spicy ok. Or adding vinegar to my bloody orange juice!! I hate sour things too!!

 

Ok. She just stupid as alien and crazy like frog fried on fire.

 

I speed myself more. I know Bom is not sportive as I am. She will give up chasing my sooner or later.kkk..

 

“Dara..” she said panting heavily.

 

See? Like I said. Haha.

 

I tilt my head a little bit. Curious to know her ugly face with all sweat and puffing stuff if you know what I mean. Haha

 

 

And there…WALLA..Bom’s hilarious pout have appeared again. She is panting like a horse who ran hundred kilometer just now. With her hand both on her knees.

 

“DAra whats wrong with you. I’m tired chasing you like a chic following her mom”

 

I snort. Hul. I’m not talking to you.

 

“Dara..Is it about Jiyong? You know we can’t do anything about that. They have been together for as long as I know.

 

I frown. I know that but my selfish side just won’t allow that truth right now.

 

“You still hurt me Bommie-ah.”

 

Its her turn who frown. “HUH?? Wae~~~”

 

Oh no. Bom and aegyo is totally wrong. Spell W.R.O.N.G. ladies and gantleman.

 

With that sound coming from the overly-pouty-red-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter